Hostel70s Reviews

ul. Dietla 49/12, Krakow, Poland

Overall very good. But,when I booked 2 rooms I at least expected them to be close by. Instead one room was by the reception and the other on the next floor. I understand the building itself is a constraint since it's old and not purposely built to be a hostel; however, communicating between the rooms was very problematic since in between there are 2 doors that are locked and guests get a set of keys to only their corridor. Also, for 4 people/2 rooms we only received 1 key to the front door.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Poland

The room was much worse from what you can see on the photos. We ordered double bed and got a room with 2 beds, one sheet was dirty. The room was dark with a wardrobe blocking the window. The shower cabin had no door (although it used to have one) and the shower head was leaking and almost fell apart. The toilet cover also fell off. I would've demanded room change if it hadn't been just for 1 night. Great location but for that money you can get much better conditions. I don't recommend it!

The best hostel in Krakow