Hostel76 Reviews

Rua Belarmino de Mendonça, 521, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

It was nothing like in the description or in the pictures. There was no multilingual staff,the breakfast was poor and left in the sun for a couple of hours, the room wasn´t very nice,the internet connection was poor or didn´t work at all,there was a blackout and they had to fix it from our room, when you took a shower, the lights in the room went out, we didn´t feel wellcome, the staff- guy was super unfriendly. The only good thing was a working ac. Not a place I would ever recommend.

A pessoal me ajudou muito com minhas decisões de qual passeios fazer e mesmo chamou a agência para vir ao albergue para me informar e me vender os ingressos.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels