Hostel99 Reviews

From the lying unhelpful staff, to nasty sarcastic notices everywhere. this place is clearly just after your $!. Staff member told us the police were coming because of noise at 11pm from 3 of us having a beer and a cigi? Same guy wouldn't organize the rafting for us or recommend another operator (said they were closed for the season) not even a town map. Food from their reastaurant was a joke! overpriced and even had the cheek to charge for sauce! Don't stay at 99 there are way better hostels!!

The hostel had a great vibe and met some great people here. Location is great, within walking distance to everything. Staff were however quite rude and not helpful, I was there with a tour group and they were not very accommodating. Facilities were average. Overall, you get what you pay for.

雙人房沒有無線網絡覆蓋

Staff was very helpful and the price was extremely reasonable. One drawback was the shower room and toilets. They were not well maintained and sometimes a bit dirty.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Japan
  • Couple, 41+

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel99, it is a little quirky and quite compact which helps you connect with those around you. The location, scenery and services were excellent as were the staff.

This hostel is not very central, but it's still easy to get everywhere. The door to my room did not lock and when I asked for a spare blanket I was simply told that the heating will eventually come on. Otherwise it was clean and comfortable.

Cozy attic with comfy beds, clean and good facilities like kitchen and bar/resto next door. Thought the guy who worked at reception was not the friendliest or most helpful (didn't tell us what see/do in town, forgot to give us keys). Vibe/atmosphere was really subdued. Most people kept to themselves and weren't really social. Not sure if it was because the weather was crap and no one was doing the rafting pub crawl. But from previous reviews I was expecting a social and friendly place.

i would like to say that my stay was amazing , the style of the hostel was so beautiful, like a mountain cabin!. i had 2 nights booked but extended for another 2 nights. Zazu was the best host I've had and nothing was a problem, he was fabulous,very funny so friendly and full of information and recommended other hostels to me which i am enjoying right now in Vienna. I would return here in a heartbeat!

Great location. Big room and clean. Has refrigerator, ovens, kettle - excellent kitchen. I wish it could be warmer and dry. It was Very cold and damp in the apartment basement and the heater couldn't be turned on.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Good hostel with everything you need.

This hostel was a great time! They organised rafting which was a brilliant afternoon, and the staff were super helpful. Definitely recommend.

It's very easy and quick to get there from the bus stops. Dorms have been one of the most comfortable and cossy I've Ever stayed. Has lots of bathrooms, would definitely recomend it!

Good location, okay atmosphere but luckily we met great ppl so organized our own activities! Manager extremely opposed to actually going on the rafting pub crawl so we ended up organizing a raft ourselves. Can stay at other hostel And just organized rafting crawl yourself!'

Amazing location, good facilities and strong WiFi. Did the brewery tour at 11am so didn't make their rafting pub crawl...but rented a boat and did our own which was awesome! Wish I stayed longer.

The hostel has very good location, and the atmosphere is quiet and romantic. Our room is clean and well-decorated. Definitely will recommend to other friends!

The room was excellent, the linens we fresh, everything was clean and the view out of the window was unstoppable. Thank you for a lovely nights rest in Cesky Krumlov.

• 17th Aug 2014

Great location and value for money accommodation. but no towels were available that day . Overall good experience. will surely recommend to my friends.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • India

A wonderful hostel. We lived at the front side of street, down to the basement. Silence and clearance made us feel comfortable.

Loved my stay at Hostel99, we all wished we could have stayed in Cesky longer. I was very impressed with a cleaner seeming to come every day and mop all the floors and have the bathroom thoroughly cleaned not just wiped over. This was a real treat compared to some hostels. The hostel has an awesome homely feel and the hostel staff were awesome. Ben got the job done and then was still able to have a laugh and a chat with us all. *Cannot recommend Hostel99 (and Cesky Krumlov itself) enough!!

We booked the double room (the most expensive one) for one night. It was very spatious and could have accomodated even 4 people! With one bathroom accessible from a backdoor in the room, wasn't really private because other persons (who we didn't meet) may have entered from... I don't exactly know from where? A fully kitchen with a fridge, which we didn't use as we stayed only one night. Perfect for a 1 week stay. Nice restaurant at the entrance of the hostel, with good beer and food.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4