Hostel99 Reviews

Good location near where Student Agency drop-off point. Good facility. I arrived early like 10am and luckily my bed was ready. Staff was good :) locker in the room.

Good hostel, at the entrance of the old town, and at less than 5 min walking from the bus station (Spicak). I missed coffee or sugar in the kitchen, however. There is a good restaurant connected to the hostel.

I have reservation for this place in march from December and have reservation confirm. None of the staff told me me email me to tell us about the hostel is closed!!!! So we stood in front of the closed hostel and can't contact anyone. So I have email the hostel about it but no one answer me.

Staff is not at the hostel at all times. We had to wait when we arrivedarrived, and at night we couldn't find anyone to let them know the heating was off. We tried to call them but no one answered. We were so cold we all slept with our clothes on. It must much better on summer, when the restaurant is open.

We only spent one night in Hostel 99 but it was perfect! Great room, nice beds, good service and cozy atmosphere. It's a good hostel and not expensive at all. Absolutely recommended for groups or families. Their bar is also great, good beer and great service!

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Spain

One of the female staff members was super rude. The private room was very nice and clean. Good location!

It is at an excellent location. I am sure that you dont want to get your luggage and walk for 15min in a small old town. It is very close to the bus station, just 3 minutes walk. The only weakness of the hostel is that the lighting is not enough. It is pretty dark in the room at night, that means it is hard for you to do some writing out there.

The Christmas eve is important to everyone. Almost the tourists including us want to have good memory there. The facility are not so completed at all. And the lock of one of the shower room is broken. Everyone has to share this space and seems that there is no private even you are naked during the shower. I think it's terrible for me. And the wifi is not working, we told the staff but it's not in vain. I think the internet connection is important for travelers to check any information.

Great location, facilities, backpacker friendly. I arrived at the bus station from Prague and immediately took a taxi only to later find out that the hostel was 5 minutes away from the sstation. The rooms are very spacious and cozy.the bathrooms and showers are plentiful and large.the center is nearby. Typical authentic village. Not a single supermarket, no fast food. Only authentic local fare.I highly recommend a visit. At the entrance to the hostel there are large wooden tables benches ok

Remember to change to the local currency, otherwise they will charge you with euro with higher price. Also, the wifi is not strong in some places and our room cannot be locked. But it's great that they have a kitchen and a tv with thousands of movies.

We were there in the off season so was quiet but that was to be expected. The place is really clean and the Brazilian guy who manages it is really great so no complaints here.

Not much of an atmosphere compared to other hostels I've stayed at, but it was great value for money and in a good quiet location a short walk from the main square and castle.

Very nice hostel, clean room and helpful staff!

The short blonde haired female staff member was very rude, would often shout and slam doors. Place smelt too much like detergent, the timers on the lights and showers are way too short. Excellent view and location, everything else was just fine!

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels