Hostel99 Reviews

Friendly staff. Great location and functional hostel. Really enjoyed it.

Great hostel with very friendly staff close to everything in the town. Great value for money and nice warm showers.

We had to walk through someone else's dorm room to get to our room or the bathroom which was a bit awkward. Otherwise great place with a great location.

It's very hard to find, esp at night. Had to go searching for towels. Very limited facilities. I needed some washing done but wasn't able to do it myself & it cost A$30 for a small load. It also meant that I couldn't put delicates in for fear they'd be put in the dryer. The hostel is part of the old town which is wonderful. It was the highlight of my trip. One could walk everywhere from the hostel.

• 17th Sep 2015

No frills but comfortable hostel. Be aware that check in opens at 2:00pm, not 12:00pm as stated, but there is a luggage room if you arrive earlier. Quiet at night to sleep, which is good. Bathroom facilities really need updating - of the two showers, one doesn't have a lock on the door.

A very great hostel in the old town of Cesky Krumlov. We stayed there 4 nights and we can recommend it very much. The Meals in the nearby Restaurant Hospoda 99 were very tasty, especially the burgers and offered a good value for money.

• 14th Sep 2015

Nice central location. The actual hostel building is really cool. Was very quiet during our stay, but that made it a good place to chill out.

Great hostel, close enough to walk everywhere. Can access both the bus and train stations by foot. Free beer Wednesday's was a great welcome.

We had a really great stay at Hostel99, the guy at the desk was so nice and very helpful! We loved our room too. We only wish we could have stayed there longer! :-)

• 5th Sep 2015

Small hostel with lovely staff. Cooking facilities available. Loved the single beds in the 10bed dorm room. Easy walk to the centre square. Also has a great restaurant attached to the hostel. Will recommend this hostel to travellers.

Awesome stay, staff really accommodated us. Would definitely stay again!

I couldn't have asked for a better get-a-way. Everyone went out of their way to make sure that my friends and I had the best experience possible. my only regret is not finding out about this place earlier in my travels because I would have never left. 1 day was not long enough. The restaurant next door is delicious! Thanks everyone it was a perfect weekend!!

Loved this place! Josef at reception is such a friendly character. Krumlov isn't much of a party but there are plenty of relaxing things to do in this gorgeous little town. The hostel is really cool, it looks Ike a log cabin inside, awesome huge pillows and no bunkbeds. Location is a 1 minute walk from the bus stop and right in the Old Town, close to everything going you need. I had the cobb salad here and it was absolutely delicious! I definitely recommend Hostel99.

Only ok hostel. Pros of 3 bedroom: spacious, power points near bed, nice view, good location, near bus station. Cons: wifi doesn't work in 3 bedder, staff are disinterested, only 1 shower cubicle available, slim breakfast options (99 doesn't supply, they have one deli with pricy sandwiches. We wanted to book a rafting pub crawl and staff weren't sure what was going on so we booked externally.

It is one of the best hostel in Cesky Krumlov.

Very friendly staff and amazing location. Also a great place to meet other travellers

Beautiful place good location and good value for money.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Very good hostel - free keg on Wednesday

Nice outside area to mingle, good location, good price, could be a little cleaner but clean enough

nice hostel , good location , small kitchen but everything there , have a good time here , kindly staff .

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5