Hostel99 Reviews

Cute friendly vibe hostel in great location & restaurant had good food. Cute rooms & spread out. The only thing was the showers turn off every 5 seconds or so & we had cold shower one night but was cheap & good value had a kitchen which wS also goo & the reception guy is really lovely & very helpful!!

Great little hostel, good kitchen facilities and clean bathrooms. There are lockers available in the room and WiFi throughout. Super convenient location being so close to the bus station and in cesky old town.

Great hostel! Very nice location near the bus stop while still in the historic town. Staff was great - they organized a really fun rafting trip down the river which I highly recommend. It was a great way to meet other travelers. The only unfortunate part was that i left my bathing suit hanging up to dry. However, Josef arranged to have it sent to me at my next destination (Vienna). This is the kind of service that deserves recognition! Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

The receptionist,(sorry, I forgot your name) is very helpful and friendly! Help me to sort out the transportation from cesky krumlov to prague. and also to print my boarding pass! Thank you so much!

Hostel 99 is a quaint little place exactly like cesky krumlov. The receptionist wasexceptionally helpful and used her previous tour guide experience to point me in the right direction. Highly recommended

Our stay at hostel 99 was more than we ever expected. The location was great, the room was cozy, clean and quiet (we stayed in a double room with private bathroom) and most of all the staff was amazing! They really went out of their way to provide the best possible service. Would recommend to anyone :)

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Whole our team from Hostel 99 thanks for your lines! :-)

Wifi was pretty shotty. The receptionest was totally hot though.

10 minutes walk to the old town. Not the most touristy location but got some locals hanging around. Got a nice Cafe. Dorm room's got a countryside touch with wooden beams crossed over on the ceiling. Single beds (not bunks). But the only public shower on the second floor doesn't drain at all. The water was up to my ankle after a 5 minute shower. No lockers. Just tiny safes (provided for free) that could barely fit in my 13" laptop. They offer reasonably priced kayak tours.

Dear client, Thank you for your review. Actually we have lockers for cabinets which are situated in the corridor, in the rooms or directly under the bed. The lockers are available in the reception for free (only refundable deposit 100CZK is taken). Shower is already fixed. We hope that you have enjoyed it even with those problems :-)

Good place to stay. Would stay again. Would send friends. Had BOTH kitchen and restaurant which is unusual and good. Good beer price with view. Room more like fancy B and B room than hostel room with water fall below window. Very near bus station. Easy walk to sites in town. Both Asian grocery stores in town good prices + long hours by the way. Good security. No TV in room bad?? Private bath. Nice old building 700 year old. No extra room charge on weekend. Internet is not secure.

Dear client, Thank you very much for your amazing review!

I enjoyed my stay here. Good location. Comfortable room. Staff are very friendly.

The bed is really comfy, nice and clean. Everything is really good!

It would be nice to have an earlier checkout time than 10am. I had nowhere to leave my key because the office was closed.

• 4th Jun 2015

Dear client, We hope that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel even with that complication :-) Our reception is open from 9am to 9pm. If the guests want to check-out in different hours, we always have a solution, but it is necessary to tell it in the reception. Thank you.

Great hostel

Thank you very much!

This hostel is really great! The girl who work there is super nice and was super helpful. i had one of my best stay at all in a hostel, and i am travelling a lot! high recommandations!

Thank youv very much for your perfect review!

I had such a great time in Cesky Krumlov, all thanks to Hostel 99.The location was prime (even though it's a tiny town overall) and the girl at the front desk was so helpful. She told me and the guys I was with about everything we should check out, and even helped us organize a rafting trip. Most helpful hostel staff I've ever met, and I honestly have absolutely no complaints about this place, except there were no lockers, only small safes, but it was enough to hold my valuables for the weekend.

Amazing hostel. Friendly staff, great kitchen and terrace area, clean, close to everything in and outside of town, and it felt super cozy like a home. I slept the best I've ever slept on the road! Highly recommend this hostel!

That´s perfect to hear so cheering lines! Thank you very much!

We stayed in a double room, which was separate to the hostel, as it was in a different building (10 second walk from hostel) and it was beautiful! Our room was called the 'alchemist' room, which was 400 years old! The room was very cosy and clean and the beds were very comfortable. There were two other bedrooms in the building but nobody else stayed the night we did so we had the whole building to ourselves, which was lovely! It's peaceful and relaxing and I'd recommend to anyone.

Love the hostel guy, Joseph!! Really friendly and sincere towards us during my 3 days stay there!! He's really funny as well and he will show you around Town if he has the time!

• 21st May 2015
  • Singapore

This is best hostel when I stayed in Czech. Good views for the bridge and river and nice staff. It's very clean and definitely worthy for the money you spent.

The private double room was perfect and the hostel building itself was nice. There is no common room in the hostel which made making friends a bit challenging. The restuarant was delicious and the beers at the bar was great as well. The city is a walking city but it was nice being a bit out of the busy tourist center. Short walk to the bus station to get to prague. Overall, a very great hostel. Would recommend.

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels