Hostel99 Reviews

Love the hostel guy, Joseph!! Really friendly and sincere towards us during my 3 days stay there!! He's really funny as well and he will show you around Town if he has the time!

• 21st May 2015
  • Singapore

The private double room was perfect and the hostel building itself was nice. There is no common room in the hostel which made making friends a bit challenging. The restuarant was delicious and the beers at the bar was great as well. The city is a walking city but it was nice being a bit out of the busy tourist center. Short walk to the bus station to get to prague. Overall, a very great hostel. Would recommend.

Despite their website's claim there's no free beer on Wednesdays.

Clean, quiet, good location and definitely worth the price we paid. Only thing is we wished there was a proper ledge/hanger to place our towels. But overall very good!

Great hostel, comfy beds, hot showers. Near everything you need, although everywhere is in Cesky Krumlov. Great staff!

In room; No wifi & very cold, as well as shower cannot change direction, so water came directly to my face. Location was so nice, near bus station.

Hello... I am sorry for hear that. Our walls are too thick in the rooms behind the reception, so the wifi do not work there. We will make suere that we change our shower. Please what more can you sugest for us? We believe we do have great facilities, our kitchen has everything you could ask for, we do have laundry , so please, give some more information to us, so we can improve our hostel.

Good location near where Student Agency drop-off point. Good facility. I arrived early like 10am and luckily my bed was ready. Staff was good :) locker in the room.

Good hostel, at the entrance of the old town, and at less than 5 min walking from the bus station (Spicak). I missed coffee or sugar in the kitchen, however. There is a good restaurant connected to the hostel.

I have reservation for this place in march from December and have reservation confirm. None of the staff told me me email me to tell us about the hostel is closed!!!! So we stood in front of the closed hostel and can't contact anyone. So I have email the hostel about it but no one answer me.

Staff is not at the hostel at all times. We had to wait when we arrivedarrived, and at night we couldn't find anyone to let them know the heating was off. We tried to call them but no one answered. We were so cold we all slept with our clothes on. It must much better on summer, when the restaurant is open.

We only spent one night in Hostel 99 but it was perfect! Great room, nice beds, good service and cozy atmosphere. It's a good hostel and not expensive at all. Absolutely recommended for groups or families. Their bar is also great, good beer and great service!

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Spain

One of the female staff members was super rude. The private room was very nice and clean. Good location!

It is at an excellent location. I am sure that you dont want to get your luggage and walk for 15min in a small old town. It is very close to the bus station, just 3 minutes walk. The only weakness of the hostel is that the lighting is not enough. It is pretty dark in the room at night, that means it is hard for you to do some writing out there.

The Christmas eve is important to everyone. Almost the tourists including us want to have good memory there. The facility are not so completed at all. And the lock of one of the shower room is broken. Everyone has to share this space and seems that there is no private even you are naked during the shower. I think it's terrible for me. And the wifi is not working, we told the staff but it's not in vain. I think the internet connection is important for travelers to check any information.

Great location, facilities, backpacker friendly. I arrived at the bus station from Prague and immediately took a taxi only to later find out that the hostel was 5 minutes away from the sstation. The rooms are very spacious and cozy.the bathrooms and showers are plentiful and large.the center is nearby. Typical authentic village. Not a single supermarket, no fast food. Only authentic local fare.I highly recommend a visit. At the entrance to the hostel there are large wooden tables benches ok

Remember to change to the local currency, otherwise they will charge you with euro with higher price. Also, the wifi is not strong in some places and our room cannot be locked. But it's great that they have a kitchen and a tv with thousands of movies.

We were there in the off season so was quiet but that was to be expected. The place is really clean and the Brazilian guy who manages it is really great so no complaints here.

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels