Hostel99 Reviews

Homey and adorable. We went during the winter so it wasn't too lively but looks like it would be a blast during the summer. Free towels and bedding & the staff were friendly locals. Didn't use the kitchen but it had a lot of supplies

Good location, just 5 mins walk from bus station "Spacik". Easy to reach get food around and there s a restaurant next to the hostel. However, there is no staff at the reception always, even during check in or check out period.... Quite clean and tidy in room but female and male are sharing same bathroom which make me feel not so safe.

Good location, clean and quiet. Not a party hostel though, no music, no common room except the kitchen. I do not recommend for solo traveler. But for one night it is ok, beds are comfortable. And it is cheap.

I stayed here only for a night. Its a good place but I loved Krumlov House better so maybe I am biased. Its about 15 mins from the Bus Station and 10 mins from the Town Square. Overall, decent place to stay

It was great. But i couldnt see staff. The reception is 9am open, 3pm close

Staff is not normally there as she will be busying with other stuffs and not so friendly. In a winter time like this, the heater is not really working and the shower is timed, it'll stop in 15 seconds. I understand that is for saving purpose but you'll be busying pressing the knob all the time which is quite annoying.

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Switzerland

Wonderful quiet Stay!

Awesome little hostel on the edge of the old town. Staff were friendly when present (which wasn't super often). Rooms were spacious and clean, bathrooms were clean also however the showers were less than ideal (20 second timed showers which took ages to warm up). All up good place to stay and check out the town!

While I was there, I spent most of the day walking around in Cesky Krumlov, so I find it hard to rate the atmosphere. Mid-October was probably also a bit out of season. Kitchen/common roomm looked nice, though, and the terrace is surely good for a beer at sundown. Otherwise, the hostel was quite decent and I'd consider staying there again. Location next to an old town gate was excellent.

Excellent location. Pension apartment was quiet and well kept. Only complaint was the promised wifi never appeared during our stay. Used a local tea house for connectivity.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I have mixed feeling about this hostel. It is a nice enough place, comfortable beds, fantastic location. Between having to turn the shower on every 30 secs (timed showers) and waving my arms in the bathroom(motioned censored lights), I was beyond frustrated.

The location is a nice short walk into the old town, and it is nice to have the pub there too. one of the staff, joseph, was very lovely. the lady was a bit rude and not very helpful, it made me scared to ask questions! it was very quiet when i was there so i cant saw the atmosphere was great, but it has the potential with a small common lounge, kitchen area and the pub. the showers were an absolute PAIN! the water wont run AT ALL unless you have your hand on the button continuously.

Best hostel for staying in Cesky Krumlov with just a short walk into town centre. Stayed in the 6 bed dorm which was nice with a waterfall outside the window. Good kitchen and TV area, Hostel staff lived local and were cool.

Friendly staff. Great location and functional hostel. Really enjoyed it.

Great hostel with very friendly staff close to everything in the town. Great value for money and nice warm showers.

We had to walk through someone else's dorm room to get to our room or the bathroom which was a bit awkward. Otherwise great place with a great location.

It's very hard to find, esp at night. Had to go searching for towels. Very limited facilities. I needed some washing done but wasn't able to do it myself & it cost A$30 for a small load. It also meant that I couldn't put delicates in for fear they'd be put in the dryer. The hostel is part of the old town which is wonderful. It was the highlight of my trip. One could walk everywhere from the hostel.

• 17th Sep 2015

Really comfortable beds! Rooms are quite spacious with outlets and working WiFi. Accessible from the main train/bus stations by walking or bus. Cesky Krumlov is so small that everything else is close as well. Nice place to stay for a couple of nights.

No frills but comfortable hostel. Be aware that check in opens at 2:00pm, not 12:00pm as stated, but there is a luggage room if you arrive earlier. Quiet at night to sleep, which is good. Bathroom facilities really need updating - of the two showers, one doesn't have a lock on the door.

A very great hostel in the old town of Cesky Krumlov. We stayed there 4 nights and we can recommend it very much. The Meals in the nearby Restaurant Hospoda 99 were very tasty, especially the burgers and offered a good value for money.

• 14th Sep 2015