Hostel99 Reviews

This is an excellent hostel with loads of charm and atmosphere. The location is excellent and the staff are extremely friendly not to mention the price is right. I highly recommend this hostel!

Zazu is awesome!!!!!

Booked a private room. It was huge and had a tv and dvd player. The room was ok but a there was a bit of humidity and the first morning I found a huge cockroach dead on the floor, not really what you wanna wake up to (even if it can happen anywhere). The staff was nice and the location is good.

Fabulous location in an old building built in the 1600's. The hostel is a part of the wall above the river and built into the rock. I think this was my favorite hostel that I have stayed in. It was clean and the beds were comfortable (not bunks, which was nice). All the rooms ramble throughout the building, with attics and lofts and side rooms. Lockers under each bed. Does not have 24 hour staff. Showers are a bit of a pain as you have to hold them on, but it does save water! Great place!

Ben at reception is such a chill guy! offered some great help planning my time in krumlov! hot showers and bathroom that were cleaned daily. fully stocked kitchen and generally a great place to meet other travellers!

Great hostel! Nothing to complain about. We stayed in the pension and it was really nice. The kitchen was great!

We had a wonderful time! Ben (the host) was very friendly and accommodating, and we had our best Czech meal based off of his recommendation. The rafting pub crawl (put on my Hostel 99) was a highlight, and our group had an absolute blast. Highly recommend it!

• 7th Jul 2014

Cracking hostel, easy to get to if you're arriving by bus ... the hostels 'by the river' require dragging cases around cobble streets which isn't ideal! Ben was a great help in suggesting places to go to and things to see. The large dorms were spacious and well maintained, would definitely stay again if I came back to Cesky Kromlov

Stayed in a twin room, very basic and small but didn't spend much time there anyway coz we were out exploring. For the price it was pretty decent .

Friendly helpful staff, good central location 2 mins away from the castle.

The kitchen is excellent and also the decoration of the room is great. Nice place!

Beds were super comfortable. I was in a separate shared three bedroom, which was not attached to the main part of the hostel, but the actual hostel has a kitchen with fridge you can use. Very cute room names. Seven of us traveled all together; three in the shared three bedroom and four in an eight-bed mixed dorm. I felt safe and comfortable while in Cesky Krumlov! Would definitely recommend this hostel if you're visiting the city.

• 4th Jul 2014

There was only one employee working the register; when we arrived at 6PM, we had to wait 10-15 minutes for him to arrive and open the door to check us in. That being said, he was helpful and courteous. Our room was comfortable, private, and quite nice. My #2 choice of lodging in Cesky Krumlov.

Very clean, small little hostel. Outdoor patio for eating and hanging out was great. Large clean bathrooms with lots of hot water. Located right next to the Old Town area, a 5 minute walk to the Castle. If you take Student Agency bus, get out at 1st Cesky Krumlov stop, and walk across street and up slight hill. You'll be there in less than 5 minutes. Great spot.

This was a really interesting hostel to stay in, built into the town wall over the river. It had a really cool outdoor area to hang out and meet fellow travellers in.

Friendky and helpful staff : ) Nice hostel.

Ben was a great receptionist and hostel manager. Loved the atmosphere. Rafting pub crawl was a blast, that's a must do in Cesky Krumlov! Overall excellent experience.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Had a very clean and secluded private room. The bed was amazingly soft and comfortable. The shower was great too... very spacious. The room was perfect for all my needs. I had a great stay!

• 20th Jun 2014

Great hostel - great price, great location, very clean and comfortable. The bed was a little narrow for me as far S most hostel beds go but not a big deal. It would be nice if they installed a rack of some kind in the shower in the 12-bed dorm to keep your stuff while you shower. Also, it would be nice if staff could be on-site before 9am for check-out but they let us check-out the night before which was nice. The rafting experience was great!

The staff here is extremely helpful that he provided lots of information for us in the town.

« first « Prev 1 2 3