Hostel99 Reviews

The room was excellent, the linens we fresh, everything was clean and the view out of the window was unstoppable. Thank you for a lovely nights rest in Cesky Krumlov.

• 17th Aug 2014

Great location and value for money accommodation. but no towels were available that day . Overall good experience. will surely recommend to my friends.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • India

A wonderful hostel. We lived at the front side of street, down to the basement. Silence and clearance made us feel comfortable.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Loved my stay at Hostel99, we all wished we could have stayed in Cesky longer. I was very impressed with a cleaner seeming to come every day and mop all the floors and have the bathroom thoroughly cleaned not just wiped over. This was a real treat compared to some hostels. The hostel has an awesome homely feel and the hostel staff were awesome. Ben got the job done and then was still able to have a laugh and a chat with us all. *Cannot recommend Hostel99 (and Cesky Krumlov itself) enough!!

We booked the double room (the most expensive one) for one night. It was very spatious and could have accomodated even 4 people! With one bathroom accessible from a backdoor in the room, wasn't really private because other persons (who we didn't meet) may have entered from... I don't exactly know from where? A fully kitchen with a fridge, which we didn't use as we stayed only one night. Perfect for a 1 week stay. Nice restaurant at the entrance of the hostel, with good beer and food.

So close to bus station that I was pleasantly surprised. Perfect location to stay when visiting Cesky Krumluv. On site restaurant served wonderful gourmet meal.

• 4th Aug 2014

Perfect location if you are catching the bus as it is literally a minute walk from the station. Easy access to the whole town. We stayed in a private double which was just around the corner from the main hostel. Basically had a bathroom to ourselves and a view of the river. Staff were organising rafting. Would stay again.

Nice hostel without bunk beds. To close the doors of the dorms you had to slam the door really hard, so this was pretty noisy especially when you are trying to sleep. The covered terrace outside is very nice to meet people and have fun.

Good hostel, friendly staff, good way to meet fellow travellers and very we'll priced!

The excellent location and low price make up for the two deficiencies of this hostel: only 20 large towels stocked for 50 guests, and the lack of a lock on the three-bed dormitory.

So glad I decided to make this stop. The staff (1 called Zazu in particular) made the stay totally worth it. The hostel was in a good location close to shops and the castle. There's a river that runs behind the hostel that you can do a boat pub crawl which was great.

Great hostel in a beautiful city. Staff were great - Zazu in particular has great local knowledge and advice. Would highly recommend Hostel99.

Great hostel in an old building with Czech historical charme. Ben is great and helps you in whatever way he can. Location is suberb and the facilities are great too! Beds very comfy and rooms spacious! Great hostel!

Ben is a hero and very helpful with any questions you have...also the river bar crawl is something that can't be missed! Great fun!

• 27th Jul 2014

We had a double room down by the river which was brilliant. Ben the guy at reception was happy to help with any questions and the kitchen is perfect. Would definitely stay here again.

This is an excellent hostel with loads of charm and atmosphere. The location is excellent and the staff are extremely friendly not to mention the price is right. I highly recommend this hostel!

Zazu is awesome!!!!!

Booked a private room. It was huge and had a tv and dvd player. The room was ok but a there was a bit of humidity and the first morning I found a huge cockroach dead on the floor, not really what you wanna wake up to (even if it can happen anywhere). The staff was nice and the location is good.

Fabulous location in an old building built in the 1600's. The hostel is a part of the wall above the river and built into the rock. I think this was my favorite hostel that I have stayed in. It was clean and the beds were comfortable (not bunks, which was nice). All the rooms ramble throughout the building, with attics and lofts and side rooms. Lockers under each bed. Does not have 24 hour staff. Showers are a bit of a pain as you have to hold them on, but it does save water! Great place!

Ben at reception is such a chill guy! offered some great help planning my time in krumlov! hot showers and bathroom that were cleaned daily. fully stocked kitchen and generally a great place to meet other travellers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4