HostelOne Sevilla Alameda Reviews

Jesus del Gran Poder 113, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

It's neat, wellocated, clean, cool, friendly, easygoing. Near Near everything.cosy & interesting surroundings...y mas ;-)

Nice place to stay, was fairly quiet when we visited.

A wonderful hostel, in an amazing location with great, friendly staff. There was a very nice kitchen to use and it was well maintained. The laundry service was also fantastic and a super value. You are an easy walk to all the sites and less then a minute walk from many bars, restaurants and cafes. I would definitely stay here again.

The hostel is a little out of the way, but it's in a very walkable city so it wasn't a big deal. The staff were very helpful and friendly and everything was quite clean.

I had a great stay in HostelOne. Staff was very friendly and helpful, the hostel is allocated in a pretty cool part of the town with loads of cheap bars, restaurants and young people. The hostel was very clean and kitchen, bathroom and dorms in excellent condition. I really enjoyed my time there!

This Hostel is one of the best I've ever been to! It's a typical Sevillan mansion (very beautiful) in the heart of Sevilla at the square Alameda Hercules where you find a lot of cafés, bars and restaurants. Hostel One is perfect for your stay! Every evening there are organized events where you meet people but you can also find a peaceful rest or hang out in the chill out area, at the roof terrace or cook sth in the kitchen. The atmosphere is amazing and the team is very nice & helpful!

• 14th Nov 2013

Staff was really helpful and nice. Not too far nor too close to the city center (just a perfect walking distance for me) and there.is also a plaza which has bars and restaurants two steps away (did not interrupt my sleeping). Very relax atmosphere :) AND they have always music in the background playing.which is.cool and a guitar you can play.

Good hostel all in all. I chose it for its "quieter" location away from the tourist center. However, there's a big square right next to the hostel so in the weekends in can still get loud. Had I realized this, I'd have preferred to stay closer to the center and not have had to walk too far to get to the sights. Regardless, my stay here was good.

We had a great stay in this beautiful city. Specially the staff was great. Everyone helped us very well with everything – even when I noticed at home that I had lost some stuff. It was send back to me even before I noticed. Thank you!

• 28th Oct 2013

This hostel was great! The location was great- right near the square where you could get fresh groceries and bring them back to the clean kitchen to cook if you are on a budget! The manager, Raphael, even sent me back somethings that I left in the hostel! Sevilla is an absolutely beautiful city and having a nice hostel to stay at helped me enjoy it even more!

WiFi wasn't stable. Except that very recommended!