HostelOne Sevilla Alameda Reviews

Jesus del Gran Poder 113, Seville, Spain

Very clean and comfortable. Placed in Alameda, good neighbourhood 5 min far from city center. Very nice staff, specially the owner. WIFI, kitchen, public PCs...even private bathrooms in every room. Definitely I'll go back.

As I was staying for only one night (mid-week) I used this hostel purely as a bed for the night. Mark was friendly and approachable and clearly knew the city well. I'd say this is above average among the hostels I've stayed in - clean, comfortable and centrally located, though as with any hostel it's probably geared more towards groups or couples than solo travellers. Check-in was straight forward and left me more time to wander through the city, which was much appreciated.

• 9th Jul 2014

Hi, It was a very pleasant stay at your hostel. Mark it was a very nice guy, and explain us all the objectives to visit. I hope that will come very soon.

This hostel was a mixed bag for us. Firstly, the location is AWESOME for all the restaurants and bars etc right next door basically. The staff dude was friendly and helpful, but the there was NO atmosphere in this place, it was virtually empty. Plus if you get a bus into Sevilla and don't like walking, then this hostel might not be for you. Facilities were fine, but our shower (in the private room) was beyond small, anyone even slightly overweight will not fit in it - thats for sure.

Had a really nice two day stay in this hostel. It has a good location, within walking distance of the main sights and the city centre. The staff were very helpful and friendly. There is a good vibe in this hostel and very easy to meet with fellow travellers. Very nice place and would definitely recommend

Staff and location is awesome. One recommendation to make is to put a small towel in the bathroom to keep the floor dry in between showering. It would help out the next person not having to deal with a wet floor. Other than that I love the hostel!

This is a great hostel. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful, friendly polite and urbane. Faultless English is spoken, French sounded good and Spanish first language. I would stay here again.

Great hostel, small lockers provided. Towels are 1€ each. Bathrooms were cleaned every day. Kitchen doesn't have an oven and no freezer. Located about 20 mins walking from the center of Sevilla. Also, there's a tapa bar near by and it gets pretty loud at night time. Had no problems though!

Nice comfortable hostel with very helpful and welcoming staff, especially an American guy. Close to local cafes and bars but it is a 20 to 25 minute walk to the city centre and the main tourist sites and also from the bus station. The location is the only negative I found with this hostel. It was a little bit expensive perhaps for a six bed dorm but I did dtsy furing the peak period of Semana santa. The hostel organises Flamenco nights, workshops and pubcrawls. All in all an excellent hostel.

It's neat, wellocated, clean, cool, friendly, easygoing. Near Near everything.cosy & interesting surroundings...y mas ;-)