HostelOne Sevilla Alameda Reviews

Jesus del Gran Poder 113, Seville, Spain

Having a bathroom inside each room was excellent and having lockers in the rooms as well. Although the kitchen was too small for so many guests and the room doors were difficult to lock.

Best hostel in Sevilla! The staff is amazing and will do everything for you to enjoy your day and espacialky the night. Some it the staff are volunteers and around the age of the backpackers so they took us out eveynight to their favorite places, and not to a shitty pub crawl

Very clean and comfortable. Placed in Alameda, good neighbourhood 5 min far from city center. Very nice staff, specially the owner. WIFI, kitchen, public PCs...even private bathrooms in every room. Definitely I'll go back.

As I was staying for only one night (mid-week) I used this hostel purely as a bed for the night. Mark was friendly and approachable and clearly knew the city well. I'd say this is above average among the hostels I've stayed in - clean, comfortable and centrally located, though as with any hostel it's probably geared more towards groups or couples than solo travellers. Check-in was straight forward and left me more time to wander through the city, which was much appreciated.

• 9th Jul 2014

Hi, It was a very pleasant stay at your hostel. Mark it was a very nice guy, and explain us all the objectives to visit. I hope that will come very soon.

This hostel was a mixed bag for us. Firstly, the location is AWESOME for all the restaurants and bars etc right next door basically. The staff dude was friendly and helpful, but the there was NO atmosphere in this place, it was virtually empty. Plus if you get a bus into Sevilla and don't like walking, then this hostel might not be for you. Facilities were fine, but our shower (in the private room) was beyond small, anyone even slightly overweight will not fit in it - thats for sure.

Had a really nice two day stay in this hostel. It has a good location, within walking distance of the main sights and the city centre. The staff were very helpful and friendly. There is a good vibe in this hostel and very easy to meet with fellow travellers. Very nice place and would definitely recommend