Very Good 655 Total Reviews
Very Good 655 Total Reviews
HostelPoint Brighton Located at 10-12 Grand Junction Road, , Brighton.
England
Brighton East Sussex BN1 1PN 10-12 Grand Junction Road
74% 655
50.8195254 -0.1383429
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2016
5.7

So this place was 10/10 for location and the view from our room was absolutely insanely amazing But there was no atmosphere, its dirty and smelly and was dominated by 30+ year old men, drinking and smoking in the foyer area. I am usually pretty tolerant, but I would have felt more unsafe if I didn't have my two other friends with me. We had a fantastic time, we were the only ones in our dorm but would only stay again if I was in a group.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th May 2016
6.3

Hostel Point did the job - but definitely no frills! They card machine wasn't working so we had to take out large amounts of cash. It doesn't have a great feel and we wouldn't have wanted to spend much time in communal areas. However they room was reasonably clean if in need of a spruce up and the bathroom was fine - shower was great actually.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016

For that price way more than you normally could expect. Location is awesome.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
7.4

Ok Hostel, Pretty friendly staff. Right by the coach station and just across from the pier. Room was fine, bathroom needed a good scrub but all in all it was a good place to stay in Brighton.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4.9

Horrible hostel I had my things stolen by the cleaners there are lock ups in the room but only 3 in an 8 bed dorm room, the staff are rude and couldn't care about anything going on and the wifi is next to unusable on the ground level and doesn't work in rooms. It's only upside it is in a good location but I still would not recommend

• Italy, Male, 31-40
17th May 2016

A perfect place to stay with well cooperative n helping staff.

• Latvia, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th May 2016

Looks a bit worn down from the outside, but it's all clean inside, staff very polite, registration simple, safety ensured with lock key cards, rooms very tidy, simple, warm and plenty of space. Cons: we stayed on the fourth floor, the lift was broken so carrying up the suitcases within a small stairway was difficult. Also wifi wasn't very good at times, especially when we were upstairs in our room. Overall very good, plesant and would stay again

• Wales, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016

really good and brilliant view over looking Brighton sea front

• England, All Female Group, 31-40
14th May 2016

Lovely stay. Great location. Clean friendly atmosphere. Only downside was we heard every party goer coming in up until 04:30. Having said that I would stay again.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th May 2016
4.9

I don't normally leave reviews ever but I didn't enjoy staying here. Hostel point was dirty, I'm not expecting luxury in a hostel but the bathroom was disgusting and had no toilet paper too. Really noisy beds considering that you're sharing a bunk bed with a stranger and they will wake you up every time they turn over/get up in the night. Additionally, toast/rice krispies/cornflakes is not a continental breakfast. Location is good, central and on beach staff seemed nice.