7.5
Very Good 627 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 627 Total Reviews
HostelPoint Brighton Located at 10-12 Grand Junction Road, , Brighton.
England
Brighton East Sussex BN1 1PN 10-12 Grand Junction Road
75% 627
50.8195254 -0.1383429
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
16th Apr 2016
5.4

The night club next door was very loud, could hear it all night till 4am and I was on the top floor. Was a woken at 3am with somebody trying to get in to my room,was not nice.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Apr 2016
6.6

Pros: Excellent location, right beside the Pier, Lady working at the desk was friendly and accomodating when we wanted to leave our luggage there after checking out so we could explore some more before leaving Brighton. Cons: Smelly reception area, broken lift (wouldn't trust if it was working), sketchy stairs, room (43) is slanted, whole building shakes when someone jumps, no bin in bathroom, hard mattress, sheets had a couple dirty spots. You truly get what you paid for when staying here.

• Singapore, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

The room had a fantastic view of the sea and the pier. Furnishings were old and worn but there are new refurbishments here and there such as the bathroom and room door locks. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast that was included was very basic but sufficient. Overall - a pleasant stay.

3rd Apr 2016

A good place to stay in Brighton. Cheap, almost clean, with big metal lockers in your room. A big living room to spend your time watching tv, surfing the net (very very slow connection), or just chilling. Big kitchen too, but maybe it might have more stuff and better order in the big fridge shared. Getting improvements on all the above it will be perfect. Anyway it's a great value.

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
29th Mar 2016
4.9

I had high hopes for this hostel after reading reviews but I was very disappointed. I could not recommend this to anyone. I would avoid if possible. There is absolutely no atmosphere at this hostel. It's bland, boring, and horrible. The club around the back is loud and kept us up through the night. The air conditioning unit outside our window was very loud too. Broken plugs and lights in our room. Shower leaked and floods bathroom. Entrance stinks of smoke. Stairs are broken and are dangerous.

• France, Female, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016
2.9

Just RUN AWAY. Sure, I can not deny the location or the price. But I swear that it is not worth it. The staff does not care about you - we arrived in our room and the beds were dirty. It was the same for the common rooms - We could not even use the kitchen, the sink was out of use because of the dirt. We had to eat outside of the hostel for each meal. Moreover, its not a hostel for travelers : people in our bedroom have been living there for 6 months. Just run.

• krissmckay
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2016
7.7

I think the bathrooms just needed a little TLC. There were flies (not sure if dead or alive, I assume dead) all over the ceiling in room 11's, and it was just seemed really dodgy and dirty in there.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2016
8.0

Generally, it is good. The location is excellent which is just near the Brighton Pier. I booked a 6 bed female dorm with the bathroom. The cleanliness of the room and toilet is not really good as it seems that the three girls in my room lived there for a long time and they are not very clean and tidy. I would like to specially say thank you to the lady in reception. I forgot to bring my mobile charger and she lent her charger to me.

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

- Great sea view in room 27. - Comfy beds. - Superb shower. - Superb prices. - Carpet would do with a clean. - Room needs modernising. Would give it an 8/10. Very happy with my stay.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
9th Mar 2016
5.4

In Brighton as far as i know it is the best hostel, atill, i've never stayed in such a bad one. The breakfast was cheap and unhealthy, however during breakfast time you can't use the kitchen to make your healthy breakfast if you want. The wifi is useless, sometimes i even struggled with messenger. The only good point goes for the location and the 75% of the staff was really helpful and kind. Please make sure that the hostel is full if long termers and the staff has no problem with problematic on