HostelPoint Brighton Reviews

10-12 Grand Junction Road, Brighton, England

great time, lovely staff, nice people staying there

A very pleasent place to stay. Very helpfull staff on the reception. Very clean room and bathroom. A great location with a good view of Brighton Pier. Good value for money and i'd definately stay here again.

Great location and value for money

• 27th Jun 2015

You cannot beat the location for this hostel, it's right across the pier and easy to get to. The beds were really comfortable and breakfast is included which is always a plus.

The location is great just in front of the Brighton Pier, pretty convenient. I was welcomed by a very nice Spanish girl at the reception desk, who gave me ideas of what to do and where to go. The relation quality-price is good taking into account the location. The only thing I didn't like it was that at night time there were a lot of people in that area (Brighton Pier) and was kinda noisy which didn't make my sleep very pleasant.

Free "continental breakfast" left a lot to be desired. Avoided breakfast for the 2nd morning. Also a door constantly used for people to get to other rooms constantly slammed which made quite a lot of noise. Needs something to stop from slamming against panel. Only minor issues.

• 16th Jun 2015

I stayed at this hostel for one hight and I was completely satisfied. When I came there after I'd read some feedbacks it turned out to be over my expectations, which I was happy with! Hostel is a hostel - you can't expect luxury apartments for £8-10 a night, but you'll definitely find clean rooms, tidy sheets, suitable bathroom (ensuite) and amazing sea view in the morning! Nice combination for b'n'b I enjoyed!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Belarus

Great stay. Very enjoyable. The rooms are really fresh and almost all have a sea view. Really clean.

squeeky floors, moulded walls and ceilings, dirty shower, windows that can't be closed... the location is fab but the interior is poor.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

There is room for improvement but location is great.

The stairs and carpeting need improvement - however the property coupled with the location is ideal and I would certainly stay there again and also recommend the place to travellers.

The hostel was in a great location, however the cleanliness of the place brought it down. Walls and carpet were dirty.

Really appreciated that the stuff let me place my bag in the luggage room the next day even after I cheeked out.

• 31st May 2015
  • Bangladesh

Always happyyyy to help :)

good environment, good prices, clean rooms, centrally located, comfortable bed, easy reservation

• 27th May 2015
  • Hungary

Weird hostel, in a quirky way. The girl on the front desk (Australian) was helpful with locations to see and do, Brighton just didn't have much going on that interested us. The room was ok even in the floor had a tilt like a putting green. Stairs were endless but common areas/ facilities were great

Great location, the hostel was clean but it feels a bit old. The ensuite bathroom's door in bedroom I stayed in would benefit from an actual lock instead of a latch that leaves a gap of a few centimeters. Especially when it's a mixed bedroom. Going for a shower when you're the only girl and there are 5 men didn't leave me at ease.

Thank you for your overall positive feedback. Your comments comments have be taken on board and our maintenance guy has been informed!

It's cheap but you definitely sacrifice cleanliness. Only stayed for one night, good location and friendly staff. Clean beds but that's about it - possibly the dirtiest hostel I've stayed in, the shower and bathroom felt like it had never been cleaned and smelt like it had something growing in there. Very noisey location, but good if you're there to party all night (without showering) haha. I wouldn't stay again but it's ok if you're looking to party and crash for one night.

• 16th May 2015

The staff is very nice! Best aspect of the hostel to me. When you see the narrow aisle and stairs you get a little afraid of the quality of the rooms, but don`t, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the bathroom is also good. The price is amazing!

Thank you for the positive feedback - yes, our staff is always super-friendlyyyy!

Thanks for the stay, we got a great night. The view was perfect on the Brighton pier and right in the middle of all the party spots. When we came in, the light was broken but that was fixed immediately by the staff. Breakfast was good just as the showers and the bed. Our room itself was clean, but not the common area.

• 15th May 2015

Great hostel. Would probably re book.

See you again soon!