7.5
Very Good 930 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 930 Total Reviews
HostelPoint Brighton Located at 10-12 Grand Junction Road, , Brighton.
England
Brighton East Sussex BN1 1PN 10-12 Grand Junction Road
75% 930
50.8195254 -0.1383429
    Rooms available

• Lithuania, Couple, 25-30
15th Jan 2017
3.4

Its not even worth the £7.50 we paid. The lights on our floor werent working and we had to find our room in the dark. There were 9 people in our 8 bed dorm and it just lacked very basic things like forks, plugs in the room and any kind of atmosphere. Depressing vibes, funky smells, but not a bad location at least. Still... cant recommend at all :P

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2017
6.9

Great location, fairly priced, bed was okay, could do with a bit of renovating in places and generally more tlc. Staff seemed a little unorganised and unapproachable, I felt like they could have been more friendly and been better at giving advice on where to go to eat and drink etc. A lot of long term residents as apposed to 1 or two night stayers so that bought a certain dynamic to it. This being said I'd probably stay again, definitely served its purpose.

11th Jan 2017
5.7

I stayed in a 12 bed dorm. More for people who live there to be honest, people were friendly enough though, but had two people in my room that had been there for 3 months+ Internet was the worst of any hostel I've stayed in, kitchen was the grossest thing I've seen in any establishment (and I've worked in kitchens half my life). Staff were friendly and helpful, beds squeaked all night and no lock on the bathroom door. Location is fantastic, right next to the coach station and pier.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
7th Jan 2017
7.4

It's in a great location & for the price it's fine. Pretty run down but if you expect something special you'll be disappointed.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
7.4

Great location right across from the pier. Building and interiors are quite dated. There is a large enough kitchen but lacking things such as plates, bowls and especially glassware (I just used my own water bottle). But there was enough to cook and eat with if heaps of people were not cooking. secure key card access and large under bunk lockers are good. Cleaning could be improved. The room got quite hot so maybe in summer that would be uncomfortable. Not bad and cheap though.

27th Dec 2016
7.7

Such an odd place. Let me start off by saying though that the staff here is fabulous! They were super friendly and very helpful, just treat them with respect. Apparently they get a lot of rude people. But ya great guys, we were always chatting. This hostel is mainly like people's homes. So the environment is weird... Luckily I did meet 3 young ppl so we all went out one night together. My room 44 was 8 bed mixed. I roomed with only 2 ppl, 1 of whom was a 52yo man who was CREEPY!

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2016
5.4

Lack of maintenance

22nd Dec 2016
6.3

This hostel was just kind of gross looking. Lots of long term people and families so not great for people passing through. Kitchen was nice but the shower was really sketchy looking. Location was great but that's the only thing that was great. It was a pretty cheap hostel, and I definitely got that vibe. Not awful, but not somewhere I'd want to spend more than one night.

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Dec 2016

Everything was brilliant. The only problem, which was proactively attempted to be resolved, was the water didn't work in the morning. I highly doubt this is a common issue. Perfect location. Beds and Room was perfect for the four of us. Slept to the sound of waves.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Dec 2016

Fantastic location, right next to pier,the sea, nightlife etc., and the coach stations. Good facilities, need to bring a lock for the large underbed lockers in the dorms. Dorm and ensuite bathroom were clean.