If we appear to have no availability, please drop us an email direct and we may be able to fit you in.
The Hostel Trail has a total of 35 beds, including a 8-bed ensuite dorm room with balconies overlooking the colonial street as well as single, double and twin rooms all with and without private bathroom. All private rooms are decorated with photography from around South America and have hand-made duvets. The private rooms also have custom made shutters on the windows to ensure a quiet (and dark) nights sleep.
As this is also the base for HostelTrail.com - The Latin American Hostel Network, there's always plenty of information about places to see and things to do through Colombia and across South America.
- Free WIFI
- 4 new computers with SuperFast Internet (Headphones, Cameras & SKYPE)
- 24 hour access.
- Dorms & Private Rooms (with and without bathroom)
- European-style duvets & reading lamps in all private rooms
- Laundry Facilities (24hr budget service & 4hr Express service)
- Bike Hire (they are really good bikes too!)
- Free lockers with built in power supply for charging laptops.
- Self-Catering Kitchen (with fridge, gas cooker, blender & small oven)
- TV room with More than 150 DVDs and 32 inch Flatscreen TV
- International Calls at 500 Pesos p/m
- Book Shop - we buy and sell English Books (over 150 imported titles!)
- Book Exchange & Reference library
- A selection of cold beers, soft drinks, water for sale
- Our own personal Rickshaw/Pedicab transport service.
- FREE Salsa Classes arranged through the hostel
- Free luggage store
- Courtyard patio area
- Free coffee in the mornings
- Downhill Biking Tours to the thermal pools. (Popayan's most popular tour!)
- Coffee Tours
- Downloadable info-guides for your ipod or laptop.
- 5 mins walk from the main square & 8 mins from the bus station!