HostelTrail Reviews

Carrera 11 No. 4-16, Popayan, Colombia

Stayed here a week because it was so nice. If you go, do the tours, they are worth it. Awesome hostel, owners are great craic.

Loved this hostel. 100% recommend. Staff are nice, owners are nice. Nothing bad to say at all!

Decent place, no real common area so, not a sociable vibe for solo travellers however, great location in the old town and loads of information everywhere about trips and things to do

Run by a lovely couple, this hostel waswas very welcoming and comforting for my entrance into ColombiaColombia. They provided much information and help for not only Popayan but other major tourist destinations in Colombia. I wouldn't have wanted to stay anywhere else.

Clean, comfortable, nice people around. Lots of traffic noise!

Stayed one night here passing through. Great breakfast ($2.50), lovely staff and a decent location. TV room was very nice

Best hostel we have stayed in during our 12 months travelling round s.America. the hostel has a refreshingly honest ethos in that it really does put the traveller first and not profit. Every little need of a traveller is catered for. Brilliant hostel.

I stayed there for about three days and it was all I was looking for, close to the plaza, and it has a lot of restaurants nearby, one or two that are great ones. The staff was helpful and cordial. And the bedroom was really good. I really recommend it!

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Colombia

Nice hostel with good value private en suite rooms as one option. Great breakfasts. Really ckean. Nice staff.

Double room was spacious and had an additional room to put packs and read/relax. Located about 15 min walk from bus station but on an intersection that was noisy at times.

I've been to a lot of hostels and rarely leave such high reviews. But the place was clean, the staff friendly, the shower hot and with water pressure. Walk out of the bus station, across the pedestrian bridge and just keep walking straight until the road sort of forks. The hostel is on the corner. Great location, restaurants around, museums and colonial buildings. I'd stay here again in a second.

Good hostel close to the historic centre. Was really happy with the clean bathrooms and comfy beds. Would stay here again.

Nice hostel not too far away from the bus station and downtown. I booked two nights, but I only spent one there due to personal reasons, so I didn’t take advantage of all the facilities neither the excursions and activities they organize. However, I have no complaints.

Very good hostel, clean room and helpful staff!