HostelVITA Reviews

Ecce Homo, Cuesta del Realejo, Granada, Spain

This was the best hostel. Of all the places I stayed in Spain, this was the best one. The hostel was great, the rooms and bathrooms are big, and the staff is very friendly.

Nice place!

After a great stay in Cordoba, this place was pretty average, the best parts are that it's clean & secure but be willing to pay for most things including a 5 euro key deposit (which proves a challenge when you leave because reception has inconvenient hours i.e. not open before 8:30). It was ok but I wouldn't stay here again.

The location is excellent for visiting the Alhambra (15 minutes by foot), and is only 10 minutes away from the Cathedral. The breakfast is mostly just sugary cereals unfortunately. The internet is good but doesn't work in the rooms. The staff are friendly and chilled, but perhaps a bit too chilled (times and deadlines and very flexible). Overall a great place to stay, would definitely recommend.

Great hostel, a good place to hang out. My only suggestion would be to get some shade up on that terrace. The terrific view is hard to admire for long with that heat!

• 18th Jul 2014

Our stay was great at hostelVITA. Right near Alhambra and the city center. We got there the week after they switched the bus numbers, so they need to update that, but we stillanaged to get terr. It was clean, had a great feel, and the host was very accommodating. Wifi didn't work in our room, but was great in the lounge. I would recommend!

Great location and friendly and accomodating staff. A relatively small hostel with a chilled out vibe so not really a party place.

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Quiet at night and plenty going on during the day, the staff are so friendly. Beds are comfy and the bathrooms are the same as that of a hotel. Located an easy 5min walk to the town centre and 15min from the Alhambra. Would definitely stay here again!

Staff was really kind, and we had to change reservation in a short notice and they were really helpful.

Great place to stay. The hostel was recommended to me. And it was a fantastic choice. Close to the main streets and the attractions. Only issue is space to cook.

There was no real communal space here so we didn't meet anyone until we went up to the "terrace" - a small space with just a few chairs. Staff weren't massively friendly, no offers for taking us out on nights out. Kitchen sucked too. However, beds were comfy enough, air con great, interior decor amazing. All lights except 1 didn't work in the rooms and you to walk through pur 4 bed dorm to get to the other 4 bed dorm.

The place is very well located and the staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks for everything Juan. We had a great time and Granada is a wonderful city.

Didńt like this hostel much. The staff gave the impression of being careless, and would arrive late for the breakfast and to open the access to the lounge. Meanwhile, everyone would have to pack in the staircase. In fact, the hostel shuts EVERYTHING down at midnight : the terrasse, the lounge, the common room. There is only a staircase left, and if we would try to discuss there, the manager would come and give us dirty eyes. The facilities were very fine, but the atmosphere was close to 0.

My complaint is that I didn't feel the lockers safe at all, the kitchen was a bit messy in the breakfast, but besides that you are 5 minutes away either from center or Alhambra and it's a really cool place to stay, I would stay again there

We loved this place, the staff is amazing!!! Stay here, you will love it! 👍😋

Nice, quiet, clean little hostel with friendly staff and a great location close to Alhambra.

I think the best advantages of this hostel are its safety, cleanliness, and the included locker and linens. The location was good for the Alhambra, but a bit of a walk for going into town. But this is probably a problem every hotel/hostel will have because of the layout of Granada. One of the workers was incredibly nice and helpful, but the other guy was never at the desk and would make you wait a long time. All in all, very good for the price.

Funky staff, great location (just outside the centre and the Alhembra, Good clean hostel :) Didn't wake up for breakfast, but anyway I rather go outside and have a tostada in a cafe, as it should be :) Nice area of town, quiet but central. Bit of an issue with the air conditioning, my bed was right under it, which means the nights were a bit chilly. You might want to get the directions to the hostel a bit clearer, it is a bit hard to find the first time...

great staff, great atmosphere, clean, great location! Just perfect!! Thank you again Hostel Vita!!

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Mexico

The position is great, in a nice but not too turistic area, but close to all attactions. Rooms where good, baths new and well equipped. I did not have the impression the staff always was aware of who is getting in and out the hostel... so I did not give a high security point. But obviously rooms were only accessible with a key and there were lockers in the rooms (bring your own lockpad) breakfast was ok.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5