8.8
Fabulous 581 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 581 Total Reviews
HostelVITA Located at Calle Ecce Homo 11, Cuesta del Realejo, Granada.
Spain
Granada 18009 Calle Ecce Homo 11, Cuesta del Realejo
88% 581
37.1739552 -3.5928632
    Rooms available

5th Jan 2017
6.9

I found this place to be a bit overrated. It cost two additional euros to get a towel. Which I believe is always a rip off. The breakfast included was simply white bread. Which I could do without. The drain in the shower was plugged for my entire stay, causing it to overflow everyday. I would find somewhere else to stay.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Dec 2016

Located close to the Alhambra. Supermarket and laundromat located close by. Rooms and bathroom were pleasant. Staff helpful and nice. Good breakfast and free tea and coffee. Only downsides were: Wifi did go off at 12 when I was there and the showers ran short on hot water as they use small systems.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
6.6

The staff were pretty friendly as they are all working through workaway and were about my age (20s/30s). The atmosphere was pretty laid back and friendly. Everybody who came to chill out in the common area were pretty approachable. I met some really fun people with whom I hung out with my entire weekend! The biggest negative for me was that I had to share my room with 3 drunk old men who kept yelling at each other to ¨shut up. As a women, it was uncomfortable and honestly, scary. I barelyslept!

6.9

Meh hostel, the overall layout is confusing: we stayed in a 4bedroom dorm within a 4 bedroom dorm. Disorganized staff that were not very friendly. They have free breakfast though, a sweet ukulele and some pretty cool interior deco.

• England, Male, 25-30
9th Dec 2016

I had a fantastic stay in Granada. Every member of staff was great. Very helpful, great value for money. A stones throw away from the outstanding Alhambra and you can walk into the centre of town in no time (5 to 10 minutes). I felt very comfortable throughout my stay!

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

This hostel was amazing! The staff was really friendly and always willing to help out with any questions I may have had. Loved the atmosphere and I will definitely be coming back!

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Nov 2016
4.9

One of the worst hostel's I've ever stayed at. Staff was basically incompetent, wrote the wrong room number on my card and took about 30 min to check in. Also, the lockers were all screwed up by number so we didn't know which ones were ours, and the door knob was falling off the handle. We paid for a 4 bed room but to get to it you had to walk through a 10 bed room, which I'm sure was awful for them. All around, the hostel was OK but probably the worst I have experienced so far.

7th Nov 2016

Neat friendly budget hostel in good location. Decent breakfast and great staff.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

Very friendly staff, good location.

14th Oct 2016
7.7

This hostel is in a great location and is very clean. If you just need a cheap place to sleep then it is good. Each room has a fridge which is cool and it was not busy when I was there which means there were barely any of us in my 8 bed dorm. However, if you are looking to socialize with other travellers this is not the place. The common area is only a couch around reception, and the kitchen area has two tables. Some staff were unfriendly and played loud music in reception late into the night.

Hi, thank you for yor review and your comment about the hygiene of the hostel . However, we would like to explain a few things. The occupation of the hostel varies according to the week or even the day, so sometimes it may be better to meet people, and sometimes not so good. We regret if during your stay there was not much social life, but we are in disagreement with "unfriendly staff" because we try everyone would be here like at home. The common area is really big for the capacity of the hostel, it has living room, large kitchen (with a big table and other small table), and another space, where is the reception too, with sofas, books... also we have a beautiful terrace in the third floor. Moreover, reception is open until 23/24 hours, so in this time we have music and people in the common areas, normal for a hostel. Anyway, thanks for your visit. :)