HostelVITA Reviews

Ecce Homo, Cuesta del Realejo, Granada, Spain

Pros: the location is great! 10 min walking from Alhambra! Clean and safe! The staff is very helpful! Cons: the wifi wasn't the best in the rooms and I was super cold the first night in my room because the heater wasn't workinng very fast;however, the staf member did fix it by the second night(It is February). Breakfast is super simple-but I guess it was free- toast and cereals. Overall my experience here was good!

• 13th Feb 2015

The lockers are a bit small for an average backpack, but it was very nice that I was shown all the places on the Map in Granada and around. Very nice personal and friendly atmosphere.

• 7th Feb 2015

My three friends and I had a great stay at HostelVITA! When we checked in, the staff was super friendly and she recommended a bunch of things to do in Granada. We loved the location and it was less than a ten minute walk from the Alhambra. Rooms were modern and felt clean.

• 6th Feb 2015

Good value hostel. Comfy beds. Warm rooms with heaters. Shower/toilet in same room which can be inconvenient at peak times. Wifi patchy on upper levels. Clean & light hostel. However lacks atmosphere - but that could be winter! Great location near the Alhambra.

Great hostel! Nice location in the old Realejo neighbourhood close to many bars and places to eat. The staff there is friendly, the hostel is quite new and looks clean and modern. Only downside: I came in january and it was icecold at night in the rooms. But for the rest I definetely advice it to everyone!

• 29th Jan 2015

Perfectly located close to everything in Granada. Juan and Fatima were both really nice and incredibly helpful. Very clean with great facilities and keep an eye on it for when it expands. Basic breakfast, cereal and toast, but being included its not expected to be excellent. Hot water runs out if everyone showers too long. And the WiFi signal is weak in the rooms, but great downstairs.

Extremely clean and a breathtaking view from the roof. Probably more social in the summer, but the common area was very small and all of the rooms were unusually cold. Still, the wifi worked well and the female receptionist was extremely helpful and kind.

Good staff. Could improve the breakfast.

This is a nice hostel in a really good location. You can easily access all the things to do in granada. Nice social area to meet people although it is the quiet season so except for the weekend it hasn't been very full. Beds are comfy and staff are lovely. Granada is a beautiful city!

I had a wonderful time at HostelVITA. the staff and management are great guys! the rooms are clean and the location is great. the Realejo neighborhood is charming and its just down the stairs from the Alhambra.

Fatima was amazing and soooo helpful!! We loved her. The only thing we would improve is the breakfast.

Have to carry 3 metal keys around for front door, room door, and locker. The common area was often empty. There were limited wall plugs in the room to charge phones. But everything else was great!

Looks and feels new, very clean, central location 10min walk from Alhambra.

It was good

• 25th Oct 2014

Staff was very helpfull, made me feel as if I was staying at a hotel.

First of all, it is very hard to find. It takes over 15mins from Cathedral and it is on the steps. So if you are with a heavy luggage, you should find another hostel. Second, we orderd 6 mixed room, but they gave us 8 mixed room, so called 'private room' which seperated 2 rooms by only one door and has only one bathroom for 8 people. And the guys in our private room came back hostel at 7:30 in the morning very loudly, got drunk

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Pros: - Awesome staff, great atmosphere, quiet area close to sightseeings and tapas bars, all around awesome. Newly renovated and shiny bathroom. Cons: - only one shower & toilet for 10 people, not enough power outlets in the rooms

The bathroom facility is very good! The whole hostel space looks super new and clean. And there's a nice view on the roof. Love this hostel!

Great place! Close to Alhambra. No complaints from me!

Excellent location , it was my first time in hostel was a bit worry about the mixed dorm but it turn out ok. everyone are friendly and keep things tidy in their own space. very close to Alhambra Palace so if you need to go there in the morning , is only 5-10 mins walk.