HostelVITA

15th Feb 2017

Good place

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Really good hostel with a perfect location and a really nice and friendly staff. The only thing that was missing was a lamp for the bed which i really like in other hostels.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017
7.7

Really good location. Hard to tell with atmosphere as doing renos over winter... but amazing views from the terrace!

10th Feb 2017
7.4

I've had better hostels for €20, but very clean, nice staff, decent bed, great location.

5th Jan 2017
6.9

I found this place to be a bit overrated. It cost two additional euros to get a towel. Which I believe is always a rip off. The breakfast included was simply white bread. Which I could do without. The drain in the shower was plugged for my entire stay, causing it to overflow everyday. I would find somewhere else to stay.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Dec 2016

Located close to the Alhambra. Supermarket and laundromat located close by. Rooms and bathroom were pleasant. Staff helpful and nice. Good breakfast and free tea and coffee. Only downsides were: Wifi did go off at 12 when I was there and the showers ran short on hot water as they use small systems.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
6.6

The staff were pretty friendly as they are all working through workaway and were about my age (20s/30s). The atmosphere was pretty laid back and friendly. Everybody who came to chill out in the common area were pretty approachable. I met some really fun people with whom I hung out with my entire weekend! The biggest negative for me was that I had to share my room with 3 drunk old men who kept yelling at each other to ¨shut up. As a women, it was uncomfortable and honestly, scary. I barelyslept!

6.9

Meh hostel, the overall layout is confusing: we stayed in a 4bedroom dorm within a 4 bedroom dorm. Disorganized staff that were not very friendly. They have free breakfast though, a sweet ukulele and some pretty cool interior deco.

• England, Male, 25-30
9th Dec 2016

I had a fantastic stay in Granada. Every member of staff was great. Very helpful, great value for money. A stones throw away from the outstanding Alhambra and you can walk into the centre of town in no time (5 to 10 minutes). I felt very comfortable throughout my stay!

27th Nov 2016

This hostel was amazing! The staff was really friendly and always willing to help out with any questions I may have had. Loved the atmosphere and I will definitely be coming back!