Hostelboat Anna Maria II Reviews

Oosterdok t/o 4, Pier 4, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really small room, I barely fit on it. But the location is good, so as the breakfast and the good owner man.

It was our first time on a "boat-hostel", and it was brilliant! It's a really nice experience you should try once in your lifetime....but just for a couple of nights! We stayed just one night and it was ok, but the cabins (not rooms, cause you know, you're on a boat!) are exceptionally tiny: if you're taller than 1m75/1m80, you'd rather sleep somewhere else. The bunk beds are really short and small, and in the cabin there's just the space to turn around and open the door. But really nice anyway!

We stayed for 1 night, two twenty somethings & two teenagers (13&19). The woman who greeted us was very kind. Our room had 4 beds & only standing space (its a real boat, after all!). Small but clean, cozy, and warm. Luggage fit fine under the beds & there were hooks on the doors & on the beds to hang stuff. There's also a dining area w/ wonderful breakfast. Its also a space to hang out -always open. I traveled w/ earplugs as other guests were a a bit loud at night & I'm a light sleeper.

• 8th Nov 2013

Was lots of fun staying on a boat. I'm tall and I managed to fit in the beds (6'2") but I wouldn't want to sleep there for an extended stay because of this. Otherwise the night I was there it was completely quiet and cozy! I would definitely recommend them.

• 26th Oct 2013