Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

The staff are so great. Always more than willing to help you out or make coffee or have a chat. If you enjoy cozy hostels with something always going on, this place is for you. If you prefer your privacy and more spacious, this might not be the place for you.

location excellent, staff top nutch, people and atmosphere awsome. Too sum up just just perfect, Highly recommended

• 15th Oct 2014

Fantastic hostel! By far the best one I have stayed at during my travels. Great atmosphere for meeting people; excellent location; and amazingly friendly staff! Would definitely recommend it and would stay again as well.

• 11th Oct 2014

The hostel is in a great location, with great facilities and friendly staff. The only negative point is the living room with TV is right next to the dorm area and some guests without consideration for others watch loud TV till the early hours of the morning.

Hostelche is the most homely hostel I've ever stayed in. Zee and the rest of the staff were so friendly and helpful. I was constantly being offered tea, chocolate and rakia, they booked transport for me, and even did my washing for me! Will definitely stay again when I'm back in Belgrade.

• 5th Oct 2014

Amazing staff, the best youth hostel in Belgrade

Great place. I was made to feel welcome the second I got there. Would stay again when visiting Beograd.

the hostel it's a converted apartment which it's quite nice. very clean and good conditions. good location. the staff will help you with what you need and tell you where to go and what to do.

Very cosy place, in the centre of Belgrade with great staff! The only complain is that the dorms are close to the kitchen and it is quite difficult to sleep when someone is in the common areas. There were a few misunderstandings with the bookings when I was there as well.

Best Hostel I´ve been so far. Really good place, nice stuff!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Hostelche is simply amazing. It felt like staying at a friend's place; comfortable, cosy, warm welcomed. The peronnel is very helpful and awesome. The atmosphere is cosy and relaxed. And the location is perfect. If you are in Belgrade, Hostelche is a must-have stayed and seen; the place to be!

• 21st Sep 2014

Hostelche is brilliant! My friends and I had a really good time here. If I had to say one bad thing about Hostelche it is that it's a little difficult to find. A bit of signposting would help a great deal. Otherwise, a fantastic hostel!

Staff were great. Very chattative and helpful. Atmosphere was terrific. Great location just around the corner from the city centre. There is just 2 toilets and one shower however.

Loved my stay here. The hostel is very small so you get to know everyone staying! The staff were also very hospitable. Good wifi :)

It is a nice hostel with a friendly and helpful staff. Location is almost perfect. It is a flat turned into hostel so the facilities are not so great like in bigger hostels,but it is definitely better when it comes to atmosphere. It is cozy,clean and secure. The free Rakija is also a nice touch :)

This hostel its just amazing!!One if the best i ever stayed in my life!!The staff its just great making to know everyone at the hostel.Free rakia all day!Perfect location and rooms very clean.I just can t wait to come back again!! :) Alex-Barcelona

Simply perfect

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Tunisia

Good location. This is a unit with 3 bedrooms. The lady that everyone calls mum is an angel. And the other staff are really nice too. My only complaint is it's very noisy because of the lounge next to the dorm. If you want to sleep before 1-2am make sure you bring ear plugs

A nice place, very near the fort and right next to the oldest cafana in town.

Super friendly, Zorana made us feel very at home, met some very chill people and had some good conversations. Staff is all very cool, young locals.

« first « Prev 1 2 3