Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

First time in my life that I leave a review, but for you, I've made an exception! Love you! X Mark

• 24th Jul 2015

Staff were very friendly and helpful. They provided good recommendations for restaurants and activities. Directions to the hostel could be better but overall the stay was enjoyable. We would definitely recommend this hostel!!

Only here for one night. Had a great time. Super clean and the owner is so friendly and nice.

helpful staff, perfect location the only one shower may cause some waiting if many guests but still doable!

the staff were very friendly and helpful

Fantastic hostel! This was my favorite hostel by far. I ended up at HostelChe because I was meeting a friend that had booked a bed here and was very pleased with her choice. The other reviewers were right, it does feel more like you're staying at a friends place than at a business. The guys were great, very helpful and accommodating. If I return to Belgrade this is where I'm staying.

Good, simple hostel. It's actually in an apartment block, but actually pretty cool. Great location and nice chilled atmosphere.

Had a great stay here, the hostel was small but not tiny (about 15 beds) with a central common area. This created a great atmosphere where you got the chance to get to know everyone staying at the hostel. Location is very central, less than 5 mins walk from both the centre of town and the bars/clubs on the river. Clean, friendly staff and 24/7 reception. Would highly recommend! (The only minor problem was that the wi-fi occasionally disconnected for a few mins when lots of people were using it.)

Very cosy atmosphere and very helpfull staff! It was like you were staying with a good friend to his home abroad.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff is so amazing! Really helpful about the city and so welcoming, I truly felt at home here. I left a personal item behind and they took the time to contact me to tell me they found it and even shipped it to another country for me!

An awesome place to say!!! The staff are so kind and loving!! Helped out all the time even offing to order is dinner when we where hang over. I would stay hear again for sure.!!!!!

Great pleasant stay. Really enjoyed it. Was a bit dead but we were right in the middle of the week.

• 26th May 2015
  • Poland

Had a great time during my few days at hostelche. The staff was great!

• 26th May 2015

Whether you are traveling flf a year or gone for a weekend, hostelche has the perfect mix of fun party atomsphere and chill vibes. A hostel would be lucky to have one exceptional member of staff- this place is full of them! An entire crew of the coolest people in Belgrade. It's just like hanging out at yor mate's place. I loved it so much I decided to stay an extra night. Filled with loads of solo travellers and with the common area we all became close friends. Hands down fantastic place.

Really welcoming staff, superb location right up near the fortress, one of the best showers I've used so far

Awsome staff, awsome location. Breakfast is ok for the price, 2 euro.

Top notch! Only suggestion is get your breakfast out. Hostel breaky was not delicious . Such friendly staff with great suggestions and a very friendly, well located place to stay. Highly recommend!

• 14th May 2015

Pros: definitely some of the most attentive, accommodating and lovely staff of any hostel I've stayed! Great location, 24h reception, comfortable beds, free lockers, free tea, coffee & shots, free laundry for 3 nights+. Cons: only 1 shower for 15 people = waiting & cold 2 days in a row. Both dorms open directly onto lounge so can be noisy if you want to sleep early / lie in. People smoke on the balcony = place fills with smoke. Thank you guys. Pros outweigh cons by far.

Hostelche is just great! The stuff there is really nice and cooperative. I totally recommend the hostel to everyone.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Awesome and very helpful staff! Great location.