Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Fantastic hostel! By far the best one I have stayed at during my travels. Great atmosphere for meeting people; excellent location; and amazingly friendly staff! Would definitely recommend it and would stay again as well.

• 11th Oct 2014

The hostel is in a great location, with great facilities and friendly staff. The only negative point is the living room with TV is right next to the dorm area and some guests without consideration for others watch loud TV till the early hours of the morning.

Hostelche is the most homely hostel I've ever stayed in. Zee and the rest of the staff were so friendly and helpful. I was constantly being offered tea, chocolate and rakia, they booked transport for me, and even did my washing for me! Will definitely stay again when I'm back in Belgrade.

• 5th Oct 2014

Amazing staff, the best youth hostel in Belgrade

Great place. I was made to feel welcome the second I got there. Would stay again when visiting Beograd.

Best Hostel I´ve been so far. Really good place, nice stuff!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Hostelche is simply amazing. It felt like staying at a friend's place; comfortable, cosy, warm welcomed. The peronnel is very helpful and awesome. The atmosphere is cosy and relaxed. And the location is perfect. If you are in Belgrade, Hostelche is a must-have stayed and seen; the place to be!

• 21st Sep 2014

Hostelche is brilliant! My friends and I had a really good time here. If I had to say one bad thing about Hostelche it is that it's a little difficult to find. A bit of signposting would help a great deal. Otherwise, a fantastic hostel!

Staff were great. Very chattative and helpful. Atmosphere was terrific. Great location just around the corner from the city centre. There is just 2 toilets and one shower however.

Loved my stay here. The hostel is very small so you get to know everyone staying! The staff were also very hospitable. Good wifi :)

It is a nice hostel with a friendly and helpful staff. Location is almost perfect. It is a flat turned into hostel so the facilities are not so great like in bigger hostels,but it is definitely better when it comes to atmosphere. It is cozy,clean and secure. The free Rakija is also a nice touch :)

This hostel its just amazing!!One if the best i ever stayed in my life!!The staff its just great making to know everyone at the hostel.Free rakia all day!Perfect location and rooms very clean.I just can t wait to come back again!! :) Alex-Barcelona

Simply perfect

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Tunisia

Good location. This is a unit with 3 bedrooms. The lady that everyone calls mum is an angel. And the other staff are really nice too. My only complaint is it's very noisy because of the lounge next to the dorm. If you want to sleep before 1-2am make sure you bring ear plugs

A nice place, very near the fort and right next to the oldest cafana in town.

Super friendly, Zorana made us feel very at home, met some very chill people and had some good conversations. Staff is all very cool, young locals.

Very nice place and very friendly and helpful staff! Definitely recommended.

Very nice atmosphere, comfortable beds, friendly staff, good cooking facilities, nicely located, affordable. Definitely worth a stay. Yet fairly small. Annoyingly you dont get a key for the front door, you always have to ring the bell.

Good hostel. Very friendly and good location off the main pedestrian street but somewhat far from the clubs (all on barges).

great location, great staff. not a party hostel but they know where to take you :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3