Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Staff were great. Very chattative and helpful. Atmosphere was terrific. Great location just around the corner from the city centre. There is just 2 toilets and one shower however.

This hostel its just amazing!!One if the best i ever stayed in my life!!The staff its just great making to know everyone at the hostel.Free rakia all day!Perfect location and rooms very clean.I just can t wait to come back again!! :) Alex-Barcelona

Simply perfect

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Tunisia

Good location. This is a unit with 3 bedrooms. The lady that everyone calls mum is an angel. And the other staff are really nice too. My only complaint is it's very noisy because of the lounge next to the dorm. If you want to sleep before 1-2am make sure you bring ear plugs

A nice place, very near the fort and right next to the oldest cafana in town.

Super friendly, Zorana made us feel very at home, met some very chill people and had some good conversations. Staff is all very cool, young locals.

Very nice place and very friendly and helpful staff! Definitely recommended.

Very nice atmosphere, comfortable beds, friendly staff, good cooking facilities, nicely located, affordable. Definitely worth a stay. Yet fairly small. Annoyingly you dont get a key for the front door, you always have to ring the bell.

Good hostel. Very friendly and good location off the main pedestrian street but somewhat far from the clubs (all on barges).

great location, great staff. not a party hostel but they know where to take you :)

Very nice place, clean and well organized. Friendly staff and in general a good ambiance to spend days in Belgrade. It is very important to mention its location, just 200 meters from the main pedestrian way and next to a very well known serbian restaurant.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Bolivia

Hostelche is the best Hostel I have ever stayed in! Thanks to all the staff to have made my trip so nice!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

I stayed at Hostelche twice on my Eurotrip! Partly because I loved Belgrade and also because hostelche is an awesome hostel! Bojana, Mina and Ivana and the rest of the staff are legends! Small hostel but I loved it there and the chilled environment makes for an awesome stay! Will definitely stay at hostelche again if I return to Belgrade!

Cool place to stay! Nice staff and good place to meet others.. location rocks! Furthermore, staff will help you with anything you will need.

Great Hostel with a nice and chilled environment. Excellent location and an awesome staff. Highly recommended!

Great hostel! Super small and cozy in lovely location next to Question Kafana. Staff was fantastic, offering free drinks and airport rides. Price was amazingly cheap, but very few beds, so book early. I had to leave really early in the morning and that was no problem. Just come in expecting to stay in a converted flat and you'll have a great experience! Recommended!

Our stay at Hostelche was really pleasant, we met great people and had great time. We definitely recommend it! The staff is awesome really friendly and willing to help with everything you ask. Don't forget to try Rakija! Ziveli

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Greece

The staff in Hostelche are by far the friendliest I have come across anywhere, and likewise with the atmosphere in the hostel. I can't recommend it enough!

• 10th Jul 2014

Chill place...not somewhere you'd go to party. Staff is cool and helpful.

I absolutely loved staying at Hostelche! It was almost like staying at a friend's apartment. The staff were all so friendly and I'm actually sad I couldn't stay longer and get to know them better. They were so obliging, so helpful with everything, (and also seemed sad to hear I was leaving soon too), even after I had officially checked out. The hostel was neat, nice, and comfortable. It was a really short walk to most 'attractions', and felt safe. I really can't praise it enough!

• 23rd Jun 2014