Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

This is a fantastic hostel. The staff were absolutely amazing. Friendly, easy going, approachable and engaging. When I return to Belgrade I will definetly return to thisi hostel.

Great hostel and super friendly staff. Zorana the owner is a gem, and Milos her brother was really kind picking me up from the airport in horrendous traffic. Totally recommended.

I stayed two nights in the 7 bed dorm. Nice little hostel near the pedestrian street. The beds were nice and comfortable and the atmosphere was great. The staff is really helpful and will offer you some Rakija in every turn. :) During the nighttime it's really quiet and peaceful, they have a partner hostel which is a party hostel and you can get crazy there if you want to.

Staying at Hostelche was my first hostel experience. And it was absolutely amazing with a lovely staff and a great location. You never feel like you are in a hostel definitely you feel like your own flat. And the people who were staying there was great. If i would visit Belgrade i will stay in hostelche again fir sure. Thanks for everything Zoriana and the others :)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Easily the best hostel I stayed at in all of Europe - Do not hesitate, you won't regret staying here.

• 12th Nov 2014

Very friendly staff, we liked to stay there. Regards from the crazy finns :)

This place felt like home away from home, I stayed here for a total of 12 nights, I came back after a week and just kept extending my stay. Zorana and Bojana and the rest of the team are Fantastic, they are super friendly and are always offering Rakia, Coffee and Tea morning day and night for no extra cost. They would even invite us out with them after their shift if nothing was planned for the evening. Kitchen has all the basics you need which I used everyday. I will definitely return ;)

• 6th Nov 2014

Fantastic Hostel with very caring staff. I felt like I was staying at a friend's house the entire time and not in a hostel. I stayed many more nights than I originally planned.

• 6th Nov 2014

The staff are so great. Always more than willing to help you out or make coffee or have a chat. If you enjoy cozy hostels with something always going on, this place is for you. If you prefer your privacy and more spacious, this might not be the place for you.

location excellent, staff top nutch, people and atmosphere awsome. Too sum up just just perfect, Highly recommended

• 15th Oct 2014

Fantastic hostel! By far the best one I have stayed at during my travels. Great atmosphere for meeting people; excellent location; and amazingly friendly staff! Would definitely recommend it and would stay again as well.

• 11th Oct 2014

The hostel is in a great location, with great facilities and friendly staff. The only negative point is the living room with TV is right next to the dorm area and some guests without consideration for others watch loud TV till the early hours of the morning.

Hostelche is the most homely hostel I've ever stayed in. Zee and the rest of the staff were so friendly and helpful. I was constantly being offered tea, chocolate and rakia, they booked transport for me, and even did my washing for me! Will definitely stay again when I'm back in Belgrade.

Amazing staff, the best youth hostel in Belgrade

Great place. I was made to feel welcome the second I got there. Would stay again when visiting Beograd.

the hostel it's a converted apartment which it's quite nice. very clean and good conditions. good location. the staff will help you with what you need and tell you where to go and what to do.

Very cosy place, in the centre of Belgrade with great staff! The only complain is that the dorms are close to the kitchen and it is quite difficult to sleep when someone is in the common areas. There were a few misunderstandings with the bookings when I was there as well.

Best Hostel I´ve been so far. Really good place, nice stuff!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Hostelche is simply amazing. It felt like staying at a friend's place; comfortable, cosy, warm welcomed. The peronnel is very helpful and awesome. The atmosphere is cosy and relaxed. And the location is perfect. If you are in Belgrade, Hostelche is a must-have stayed and seen; the place to be!

• 21st Sep 2014

Hostelche is brilliant! My friends and I had a really good time here. If I had to say one bad thing about Hostelche it is that it's a little difficult to find. A bit of signposting would help a great deal. Otherwise, a fantastic hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3