Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Very cosy atmosphere and very helpfull staff! It was like you were staying with a good friend to his home abroad.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff is so amazing! Really helpful about the city and so welcoming, I truly felt at home here. I left a personal item behind and they took the time to contact me to tell me they found it and even shipped it to another country for me!

An awesome place to say!!! The staff are so kind and loving!! Helped out all the time even offing to order is dinner when we where hang over. I would stay hear again for sure.!!!!!

Great pleasant stay. Really enjoyed it. Was a bit dead but we were right in the middle of the week.

• 26th May 2015
  • Poland

Had a great time during my few days at hostelche. The staff was great!

• 26th May 2015

Whether you are traveling flf a year or gone for a weekend, hostelche has the perfect mix of fun party atomsphere and chill vibes. A hostel would be lucky to have one exceptional member of staff- this place is full of them! An entire crew of the coolest people in Belgrade. It's just like hanging out at yor mate's place. I loved it so much I decided to stay an extra night. Filled with loads of solo travellers and with the common area we all became close friends. Hands down fantastic place.

Really welcoming staff, superb location right up near the fortress, one of the best showers I've used so far

Awsome staff, awsome location. Breakfast is ok for the price, 2 euro.

Top notch! Only suggestion is get your breakfast out. Hostel breaky was not delicious . Such friendly staff with great suggestions and a very friendly, well located place to stay. Highly recommend!

• 14th May 2015

Pros: definitely some of the most attentive, accommodating and lovely staff of any hostel I've stayed! Great location, 24h reception, comfortable beds, free lockers, free tea, coffee & shots, free laundry for 3 nights+. Cons: only 1 shower for 15 people = waiting & cold 2 days in a row. Both dorms open directly onto lounge so can be noisy if you want to sleep early / lie in. People smoke on the balcony = place fills with smoke. Thank you guys. Pros outweigh cons by far.

Hostelche is just great! The stuff there is really nice and cooperative. I totally recommend the hostel to everyone.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Awesome and very helpful staff! Great location.

Really nice place if you like a smaller hostel. Feels like you're staying at a friend's apartment! Great location, really nice staff.

Second time I stayed, no complaints! :) I especially enjoyed spending time just exploring places in the city where I hadn't visited last time.

• 16th Apr 2015

My stay at Hostelche was amazing! It almost felt like home, really chill atmosphere.They have really nice common area where you can meet and chat with other people:D The staff is great! They really tried to make my stay in Belgrade amazing! They gave us tips for what to do during the day, and where to go out in the evening. Even the girl went out with us :D They also booked my bus ticket to Budapest, so you have there really friendly staff!...Thank you Hostelche!

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Macedonia

From the first moment, you feel like home at this hostel! Thank You guys very much!

• 12th Apr 2015

Amazing location, really helpful staff. Not as obvious from outside as looks just like a block of flats, but great when you're inside.

Wonderful history and location. The walking tour was good, the staff was incredibly kind and informative, i learned a lot about hospitality - these people know how to love others and make you feel comfortable!

Great place to stay!! Never felt so warm und welcome! The best stay in my travels.

Such a great hostel experience! It has a super cozy feel, located in the center of Belgrade! Z is the best hostel owner ever...she goes above and beyond to make you feel at home and help with all your travel needs. Definitely recommend staying here, you won´t regret it !!