Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Hostelche is the best Hostel I have ever stayed in! Thanks to all the staff to have made my trip so nice!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

I stayed at Hostelche twice on my Eurotrip! Partly because I loved Belgrade and also because hostelche is an awesome hostel! Bojana, Mina and Ivana and the rest of the staff are legends! Small hostel but I loved it there and the chilled environment makes for an awesome stay! Will definitely stay at hostelche again if I return to Belgrade!

Cool place to stay! Nice staff and good place to meet others.. location rocks! Furthermore, staff will help you with anything you will need.

Great hostel! Super small and cozy in lovely location next to Question Kafana. Staff was fantastic, offering free drinks and airport rides. Price was amazingly cheap, but very few beds, so book early. I had to leave really early in the morning and that was no problem. Just come in expecting to stay in a converted flat and you'll have a great experience! Recommended!

Our stay at Hostelche was really pleasant, we met great people and had great time. We definitely recommend it! The staff is awesome really friendly and willing to help with everything you ask. Don't forget to try Rakija! Ziveli

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Greece

The staff in Hostelche are by far the friendliest I have come across anywhere, and likewise with the atmosphere in the hostel. I can't recommend it enough!

• 10th Jul 2014

Chill place...not somewhere you'd go to party. Staff is cool and helpful.

I absolutely loved staying at Hostelche! It was almost like staying at a friend's apartment. The staff were all so friendly and I'm actually sad I couldn't stay longer and get to know them better. They were so obliging, so helpful with everything, (and also seemed sad to hear I was leaving soon too), even after I had officially checked out. The hostel was neat, nice, and comfortable. It was a really short walk to most 'attractions', and felt safe. I really can't praise it enough!

• 23rd Jun 2014

It's a really cool hostel close to everything in Belgrade. The girls who run it are really nice, and it's got a nice lounge and kitchen where everyone hung out and watched the football before going out in the evening.

Amazing atmosphere, small cozy hostel in the heart of Belgrade, near the oldest Belgrade's restaurant. Personal is very amiable and communicative. All are magnificent, thank you.

Had a great time at the hostel! Everything was clean and orderly, and the staff was really helpful! The only issue was that there was some trouble with my original booking which I was told was due to Hostelworld. Also there was a lack of plugs to charge electronics but other than that it was great! Thank you!

The hostel was small, clean and comfy. The staff was really nice and friendly, treading all visitors as individuals. Location is good, near the Kalemegdan Fortress and within walking distance of the city center. Definitelty worth its price.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Finland

I really enjoyed my stay here, the staff were attentive and patient. They had exceptional knowledge of the city as well.

Small hostel with great atmosphere and amazing staff. One of those hostels where you feel at home instantly.

• 6th Jun 2014

Great hostel where i stay everytime i pass by Belgrade. Very nice atmosphere, good dorms and best staff ever. Vidimo se :)

My staing in Hosteleche was great, great Staff, Great position, great Belgrade!!!!

All around awesome people at Hostelche

• 23rd May 2014

Had a great time at Hostelche. Clean, thoughtful and helpful staff, and great location within walking distance of everything from historical landmarks to the best nightlife. Accommodates about 14 people so perfect to have real conversations and get to meet other travelers and form stronger bonds than in bigger hostels. Definitely the place to stay in Belgrade.

Small hostel, just 3 rooms, 2 toilets and 1 bathroom; during the period we stayed - a week-end! - there was nobody, so no fun or chat with someone except us and rarely with guys working there. Definitely a good place with good staff and an excellent location, but it could be better (i.e.: toilet-paper was awful!).

Thank you for your comments sorry that you didn't enjoy the atmosphere during your stay as the hostel was completely booked for those three nights of your stay. Thank you for bringing toilet paper issue to our attention and we shall look in to the matter. Hope to see you again.

Great hostel, location and staff. Thanks!

« first « Prev 1 2 3