Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Really love the people in Belgrade and especially in hostelche. nice service make you feel like home. and the living is a good social area with the good music and rakija.

Amazing location right next to Belgrade's main pedestrian boulevard. The staff is very friendly and does nightly drinks with the guests. Highly recommended!

nice & distinctive location, enthousiast and professional staff next to the excellent ? restaurant. And excellent home made raki

• 1st Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Usually I find something to complain about, but not with this hostel. I loved the atmosphere, the staff was amazingly welcoming and helpful. It was always clean and had AC in the rooms. But again, the greatest thing about it is the easygoing, familiar atmosphere. Thank you guys, any time again! Greetings from Switzerland

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

2nd time i stayed in hostelche, and once again had a great time. Staff is so friendly and helpfull. The location is unbeatable, right next to the the main boulevard and kalemegdan. The hostel is not too big, which creates a cozy, feel-like-home vibe. Definitely recommend the place!

I loved it here! I was greeted so kindly to the hostel and they really made me feel at home! It's an amazing location, very clean, enough facilities,free walking tours and a free glass of Rackia!! Lockers for everyone and plug sockets at every bed, I really felt safe here.I wanted to travel to NoviSad for the day and the receptionist called people at 11pm to help make it possible

The lockers were fairly small, but I was able to fit the really important stuff in mine. The staff was always willing to answer questions and give directions, which was great, and I really appreciated how clean the place was. The only real drawback was that there was only one shower, so you might have to wait a bit for others to finish.

Really homely and comfortable hostel. The staff were great. Very small hostel and there wasn't much of a vibe / atmosphere with the travellers there at the same time but that's the risk you take

I've stayed at Hostelche twice now and both times were great! The staff are all super nice and helpful, and the atmosphere is always upbeat. How could it not be with an unlimited supply of rakija on hand!

Has a really great atmosphere. Hostel facilitates about 15 people in total for a night which makes it very easy for everyone to meet everyone and get to know each other, especially in the common area. Particularly good place for solo travellers, like myself. Staff are great and help a lot with everything i.e. directions/ recommendations. Free rakia always helps!

I'd definitely stay here again. Friendly helpful staff and great kitchen and food and drink available for use. Unbeatable location and tranquillity during the week. I enjoyed my stay in Belgrade. I most recommend Radost House on Pariska street number 3 for the best vegetarian food you can imagine and also the umbrella bar Manufaktura opposite the hostel.

Excelent locacion and nice staff.

1 2 Next » last »