Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Second time I stayed, no complaints! :) I especially enjoyed spending time just exploring places in the city where I hadn't visited last time.

• 16th Apr 2015

My stay at Hostelche was amazing! It almost felt like home, really chill atmosphere.They have really nice common area where you can meet and chat with other people:D The staff is great! They really tried to make my stay in Belgrade amazing! They gave us tips for what to do during the day, and where to go out in the evening. Even the girl went out with us :D They also booked my bus ticket to Budapest, so you have there really friendly staff!...Thank you Hostelche!

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Macedonia

From the first moment, you feel like home at this hostel! Thank You guys very much!

• 12th Apr 2015

Amazing location, really helpful staff. Not as obvious from outside as looks just like a block of flats, but great when you're inside.

Wonderful history and location. The walking tour was good, the staff was incredibly kind and informative, i learned a lot about hospitality - these people know how to love others and make you feel comfortable!

Great place to stay!! Never felt so warm und welcome! The best stay in my travels.

Such a great hostel experience! It has a super cozy feel, located in the center of Belgrade! Z is the best hostel owner ever...she goes above and beyond to make you feel at home and help with all your travel needs. Definitely recommend staying here, you won´t regret it !!

Amazing people , i never felt so welcome :)

Great Location and a very nice Team :) I'd love to come back soon!!

one of my best experiences with hostels, the staff are very helpful and friendly, i totally recommend Hostelche.

Best Hostel in Belgrade. Helpful and friendly Staff. Good atmosphere, and free of drunken party-fools. Highly recommendable !

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Great hostel with super friendly staff in a perfect location close to main tourist strip and walking distance to train station. Relaxed ambience but if want to party can go to sister hostel to tilt the elbow. Top marks

• 18th Feb 2015

Perfect location, excellent staff, really friendly atmosphere! It is actually an apartment turned into a hostel, so it is a cosy hostel which brings everybody together! The rooms are very comfortable and everything is extremely clean. Totally value for money, and one of the best hostels we've ever been. Carry on guys and cheers from Athens!

Just a great experience. Amazing atmosphere, friendly and helpfull staff, clean, nice kitchen and rakija all day. Great.

• 11th Feb 2015

다른곳을 안가봐서 비교하긴 힘들지만 이정도면 최고 만족할 정도입니다~위치도 좋고 정말 편하게 지낼 수 있었습니다~또 바오그래드를 간다면 다시 머물고 싶은 곳입니다~

Really amazing hostel the staff was so friendly! I ended up staying an extra night because it was such a fun place to be. Everyone makes you feel really welcome and they give great recommendations on places to eat and go out at night.

It's a small but organised hostel. In the old, big building but decorated colourfull, rooms enought large. I like hostel's silencious athmosphere and respectful visitors. When I went here (at midnight), in the reception young man (I don't know his name) is polite, smiley and helpfull, show me quickly areas and I feel relax here. Rules is written, clear. I see many persons stayed there some days. I'm not see locker but everybody looks like happy.

Great people, amazing, laid-back & very helpful staff, great place, thx for the weekend!

1 2 Next » last »