Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

One of the best hostel I've ever been. The staff is so friendly, warm, helpful etc...... I felt at home. Also great location

We had a very nice stay at Hostelche. It's recommendable if you like "coming home"-hostels. Very friendly staff who welcome you at their appartment. It's clean and safe. Location is superb! In the middle of the center! One note : you have to order and pay your breakfast in advance. It's not free like they say in te description.

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff were absolutely fantastic; everyone was extremely helpful, friendly and accommodating. The hostel has a really good atmosphere and comfortable common room making it the perfect place to meet other travellers and to relax after a lot of travel or sight seeing.

• 21st Apr 2014

A really nice hostel about five minutes from the city centre and 2min from the Kalemegdan. Really good living room and kitchen to meet the other travellers.

Great little hostel within walking distance of most of the city center. I especially liked the staff who went above and beyond my expectations in both friendliness and city recommendations.

great place,very nice people,really nice time!! thanx people!!!i will return!

Amazing staff, the people there makes you feel like home! I want to come back soon!

• 17th Apr 2014

Really friendly hosts who helped us with all the arrangements we had to make. Made our trip to belgrade memorable!

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

This hostel is right in the middle of town, just a few minutes walk to the main shopping street. We wanted to do some washing so one staff member put it on and hung it out for us.

Lovely little hostel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and as the hostel is so small, you can easily socialise with the other guests. The only issue was that there is only one shower for all of the guests, but it wasn't a huge problem. I would recommend the hostel to anyone.

First things first is that the staff are awesome! So so friendly (and to those who are interested - seriously cute). It's a lovely homely hostel with a great atmosphere if you want that. For me, I wanted a hostel which was a bit more into the parties, and for the time I stayed, the atmosphere was more relaxed. Obviously, many travelers want this. Showering's a bit tight on busy nights as there's 1 shower for two dorms of seven people plus a private 3 dorm.

I've been to a fair few hostels, and this is definitely up there as one of my favourites. The intimate lounge/kitchen area makes it easy to get talking/socialising with others, and all the facilities are decent. Most importantly for me however, was how incredibly friendly and helpful all the staff were. Thanks to Mika (legend), Mina, Bojana and the gang. An ideal base for both solo travellers and groups looking to explore a wonderful city. Also great for lounging around and doing nothing.

• 2nd Apr 2014

These people are the best! Bojana, Mina, and Di were all very helpful, warm, and down to drink coffee at the hostel or go party on a boat. The hostel felt like a cool apartment in a great location. Definitely stay here if you get the chance!

Had an epic time at Hostelche. Would definitely go back. Perfect location and the staff were awesome. Mina was a great host! Can't complain about a thing.

Hostelche is the best hostel I've ever stayed at - prepare to meet everyone in the hostel and have awesome people to go out with. Belgrade is my favourite city now thanks to the staff and people at this hostel. The staff will make you coffee in the morning, order you food when you're hungry, and take you out any night. I booked 3 days and ended up stayed for a month!

A very warming hostel, with comfortable rooms and good facilities. In an easily accessible part of Belgrade. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Great hostel, I would definitely recommend!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We stayed a few days at Hostelche. This small scale hostel has an amazing staff and a real "feel at home" atmosphere. Good for having a drink in the evening and if you want there's good party places to go to, not far away. Only flaw I can see is the shower and its temperature ;)

A really great place. This is the best experience with staff I've ever had. They will go out of their way to do everything to help you (especially Dubravka and Bojana), and they make you feel more like a friend than a guest. The atmosphere is great as well, and the location is right in the center of the city. Stay here. You won't regret it.

Really good to meet People I'd love to be there!

• 14th Mar 2014