Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

First time in my life that I leave a review, but for you, I've made an exception! Love you! X Mark

• 24th Jul 2015

Staff were very friendly and helpful. They provided good recommendations for restaurants and activities. Directions to the hostel could be better but overall the stay was enjoyable. We would definitely recommend this hostel!!

Only here for one night. Had a great time. Super clean and the owner is so friendly and nice.

helpful staff, perfect location the only one shower may cause some waiting if many guests but still doable!

the staff were very friendly and helpful

Fantastic hostel! This was my favorite hostel by far. I ended up at HostelChe because I was meeting a friend that had booked a bed here and was very pleased with her choice. The other reviewers were right, it does feel more like you're staying at a friends place than at a business. The guys were great, very helpful and accommodating. If I return to Belgrade this is where I'm staying.

Good, simple hostel. It's actually in an apartment block, but actually pretty cool. Great location and nice chilled atmosphere.

Had a great stay here, the hostel was small but not tiny (about 15 beds) with a central common area. This created a great atmosphere where you got the chance to get to know everyone staying at the hostel. Location is very central, less than 5 mins walk from both the centre of town and the bars/clubs on the river. Clean, friendly staff and 24/7 reception. Would highly recommend! (The only minor problem was that the wi-fi occasionally disconnected for a few mins when lots of people were using it.)

Very cosy atmosphere and very helpfull staff! It was like you were staying with a good friend to his home abroad.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff is so amazing! Really helpful about the city and so welcoming, I truly felt at home here. I left a personal item behind and they took the time to contact me to tell me they found it and even shipped it to another country for me!

I stayed at Hostelche in Belgrade a few times and I keep coming back because it's one of my favorite hostels I've been to. It's located in a great area in Belgrade city center. The hostel is very well organized and clean. It has everything I needed and more. The staff is amazing. Really cool people and fun to talk to. Thanks Bojana for all the coffee. Always a pleasure chatting with you :)

• 14th Jun 2015