Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Great little hostel within walking distance of most of the city center. I especially liked the staff who went above and beyond my expectations in both friendliness and city recommendations.

great place,very nice people,really nice time!! thanx people!!!i will return!

Amazing staff, the people there makes you feel like home! I want to come back soon!

• 17th Apr 2014

Really friendly hosts who helped us with all the arrangements we had to make. Made our trip to belgrade memorable!

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

This hostel is right in the middle of town, just a few minutes walk to the main shopping street. We wanted to do some washing so one staff member put it on and hung it out for us.

Lovely little hostel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and as the hostel is so small, you can easily socialise with the other guests. The only issue was that there is only one shower for all of the guests, but it wasn't a huge problem. I would recommend the hostel to anyone.

First things first is that the staff are awesome! So so friendly (and to those who are interested - seriously cute). It's a lovely homely hostel with a great atmosphere if you want that. For me, I wanted a hostel which was a bit more into the parties, and for the time I stayed, the atmosphere was more relaxed. Obviously, many travelers want this. Showering's a bit tight on busy nights as there's 1 shower for two dorms of seven people plus a private 3 dorm.

I've been to a fair few hostels, and this is definitely up there as one of my favourites. The intimate lounge/kitchen area makes it easy to get talking/socialising with others, and all the facilities are decent. Most importantly for me however, was how incredibly friendly and helpful all the staff were. Thanks to Mika (legend), Mina, Bojana and the gang. An ideal base for both solo travellers and groups looking to explore a wonderful city. Also great for lounging around and doing nothing.

• 2nd Apr 2014

These people are the best! Bojana, Mina, and Di were all very helpful, warm, and down to drink coffee at the hostel or go party on a boat. The hostel felt like a cool apartment in a great location. Definitely stay here if you get the chance!

Had an epic time at Hostelche. Would definitely go back. Perfect location and the staff were awesome. Mina was a great host! Can't complain about a thing.

Hostelche is the best hostel I've ever stayed at - prepare to meet everyone in the hostel and have awesome people to go out with. Belgrade is my favourite city now thanks to the staff and people at this hostel. The staff will make you coffee in the morning, order you food when you're hungry, and take you out any night. I booked 3 days and ended up stayed for a month!

A very warming hostel, with comfortable rooms and good facilities. In an easily accessible part of Belgrade. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Great hostel, I would definitely recommend!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We stayed a few days at Hostelche. This small scale hostel has an amazing staff and a real "feel at home" atmosphere. Good for having a drink in the evening and if you want there's good party places to go to, not far away. Only flaw I can see is the shower and its temperature ;)

A really great place. This is the best experience with staff I've ever had. They will go out of their way to do everything to help you (especially Dubravka and Bojana), and they make you feel more like a friend than a guest. The atmosphere is great as well, and the location is right in the center of the city. Stay here. You won't regret it.

Really good to meet People I'd love to be there!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

Lovely Staff with helpful tips and flexible administration.

This is an awesome place! It has big and comfortable rooms, an equipped kitchen and warm living, where you can meet some other people to talk and hanging out. Moreover, the staff is very friendly and helpful with everything you may need. If you are in Belgrade, this is a must!

Awesome hostel, small so all the guests can meet each other easy in the common area, staff are so friendly and want you to have a great time in Belgrade. Mina Was always laughing and creating welcoming atmosphere and tell you everything you want to know about belgrade, Dee was always smiling and makes sure you enjoy your stay. Walking distance to all main areas nightlife, museums etc.

Good hostel. I loved the breakfast. Very friendly staff. I love Belgrade! :)