Hostelche Reviews

Kralja Petra 8, Apt 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Great location, great atmosphere, nice rooms and bathrooms. Towels for free. They are very flexible with check in and check out, when you arrive from a long train trip you really appreciate that. We felt at home. The best staff, some of them talked spanish!

A great place, the guys are super helpful. The only thing was I got in the shower and the water was cold. apart from that disaster. The place was amazing

Staying in HostelChe was a pure pleasure! Fantastic location, nice and professional staff and friendly atmosphere. The only disadvantage is that there is only one bathroom what causes queues sometimes. Everything else is perfect!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Poland

Felt like home!

A friend and I were in Belgrade for the new year, and had THE most amazing time thanks to our stay and the wonderful staff at Hostelche! Really fantastic experience overall, small homey intimate environment, free rakiya (traditional Serbian liquor) the whole time, super central location, great vibes, great people. Would recommend it to anyone, thank you Hostelche for showing us the best start to 2015 anyone could ask for!

• 30th Dec 2014

The hostel is very home-cozy and the staff absolutely amazing, like Bojana that was always lovely with us. definitively a great cheap idea for your staying in Belgrade

• 27th Dec 2014

Great location, amazing staff. Like everyone else, I felt at home in hostelche. Walkable distance to all the sights. Locker in a pretty decent size and a kitchen where you can cook and store your stuff. The 1 euro breakfast is a good call, ask for the French toast! Perfect for solo travelers.

This is a fantastic hostel. The staff were absolutely amazing. Friendly, easy going, approachable and engaging. When I return to Belgrade I will definetly return to thisi hostel.

Great hostel and super friendly staff. Zorana the owner is a gem, and Milos her brother was really kind picking me up from the airport in horrendous traffic. Totally recommended.

I stayed two nights in the 7 bed dorm. Nice little hostel near the pedestrian street. The beds were nice and comfortable and the atmosphere was great. The staff is really helpful and will offer you some Rakija in every turn. :) During the nighttime it's really quiet and peaceful, they have a partner hostel which is a party hostel and you can get crazy there if you want to.

I love this place. I would have stayed longer if I could. The staff are so unbelievably helpful and friendly (I asked one of them on recommendations on a hairdresser in town and later that day she had already found the best one at a decent price and was making the appointment for me). Great atmosphere, plus so much coffee and rakija. Homemade breakfast. Clean rooms. You couldn't ask for more :)

I had a great stay, thanks guys! See you next year! :D

Staying at Hostelche was my first hostel experience. And it was absolutely amazing with a lovely staff and a great location. You never feel like you are in a hostel definitely you feel like your own flat. And the people who were staying there was great. If i would visit Belgrade i will stay in hostelche again fir sure. Thanks for everything Zoriana and the others :)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Easily the best hostel I stayed at in all of Europe - Do not hesitate, you won't regret staying here.

• 12th Nov 2014

Very friendly staff, we liked to stay there. Regards from the crazy finns :)

This place felt like home away from home, I stayed here for a total of 12 nights, I came back after a week and just kept extending my stay. Zorana and Bojana and the rest of the team are Fantastic, they are super friendly and are always offering Rakia, Coffee and Tea morning day and night for no extra cost. They would even invite us out with them after their shift if nothing was planned for the evening. Kitchen has all the basics you need which I used everyday. I will definitely return ;)

Fantastic Hostel with very caring staff. I felt like I was staying at a friend's house the entire time and not in a hostel. I stayed many more nights than I originally planned.

• 6th Nov 2014