Hostelgate Reviews

Aušros vartų 17-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Great location and helpful staff (Thanks Esther!) Everything is very new I guess recently renovated.

Very good location with friendly staff, extremely clean and good showers :)

Wonderful place to stay, in the city centre and near the bus/train stations. Friendly staff, good facilities, clean and with a good atmosphere.

Great hostel. But needs more of a common room to create atmosphere

Good Hostel, really good location. Common area is cool Didn´t like the city

I loved the big screen TV with all the movies.

Good hostel well located between the city center and the bus station. With air con.

Really enthusiastic and helpful staff! You can easily get all the neccessary info about the city.

Great staff, clean place. We returned to Vilnius when the place was full - the staff helped us to find alternative accommodation. 10/10!

Rude and incompetent staff. One was incredibly sarcastic and patronising to me when I asked him to show me how to open the door. Gave me a key for the locker but the. Gave that locker to another guest, so I had to leave my valuables in the open cause there weren't enough for everyone. Weird vibe. Stay at jimmy jumps round the corner.

nice place and nice people!! the Indian one drunk so much beers :-)

Shame on you guys because of the huge amount of crazy/idiot guests you have

Stayed one night. Great location and very friendly staff. Bar downstairs but didn't stop me from sleeping. No kitchen or laundry facilities but other than that everything that you need

Nice and clean hostel, would recommend again.

Very nice hostel, not so nice staff. Actually, rude.

The hostel is in excellent location, the staff helpful and flexible. Probably a place where you fell like coming back.

Great hostel in the heart of Vilnius. Easy to find, nice and clean and a great common area, one of the best we've stayed in. Only stayed for one night but would happily have stayed for longer. Kitchen is good, supermarket nearby. Highly Recommended!

Great, clean hostel that had a well supplied kitchen and facilities, all felt brand new. The staff was also helpful, and the location couldn't be any better. Just be prepared (especially if you stay there during the weekends) that there are a lot of churches nearby which means you wont have to set your alarm clock.

This hostel was fine, however, I was dissapointed with some of the staff who I found to be rude & unhelpful.

This is a very good hostel in a very good location. There is a cool common room that is very spacious and ideal for meeting and talking with other travellers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3