Hostelgate Reviews

Aušros vartų 17-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Excellent hostel, great value. would come back!

I and my friends really enjoyed our stay at the Hostelgate. Our room was clean and so was the shower. The service was excellent; the staff was helpful. Hostelgate have a good location. We saw Aušros Vartų from our windows and heard church bells!)) I recomend this hostel for all!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

I really enjoyed. The staff people were very very helpful. The people I met there were amazing as well. Very big rooms. Nice bathrooms. And a nice walking tour and pub crawl.

Great location and helpful staff (Thanks Esther!) Everything is very new I guess recently renovated.

Staff were top notch. Fantastic kitchen and common room.

Very good location with friendly staff, extremely clean and good showers :)

Wonderful place to stay, in the city centre and near the bus/train stations. Friendly staff, good facilities, clean and with a good atmosphere.

Friendly hostel!

Great hostel. But needs more of a common room to create atmosphere

Good Hostel, really good location. Common area is cool Didn´t like the city

I loved the big screen TV with all the movies.

Good hostel well located between the city center and the bus station. With air con.

Really enthusiastic and helpful staff! You can easily get all the neccessary info about the city.

Great staff, clean place. We returned to Vilnius when the place was full - the staff helped us to find alternative accommodation. 10/10!

Rude and incompetent staff. One was incredibly sarcastic and patronising to me when I asked him to show me how to open the door. Gave me a key for the locker but the. Gave that locker to another guest, so I had to leave my valuables in the open cause there weren't enough for everyone. Weird vibe. Stay at jimmy jumps round the corner.

nice place and nice people!! the Indian one drunk so much beers :-)

Shame on you guys because of the huge amount of crazy/idiot guests you have

Stayed one night. Great location and very friendly staff. Bar downstairs but didn't stop me from sleeping. No kitchen or laundry facilities but other than that everything that you need

Nice and clean hostel, would recommend again.

Very nice hostel, not so nice staff. Actually, rude.

« first « Prev 1 2 3