Hostelgate Reviews

Aušros vartų 17-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Hostelgate is a central, clean, good place to stay at. the commonroom was especially spacious and cosy. the only thing I wasn't that impressed with was the atmosphere, socializing wasn't the easiest task in this hostel. I would recommend it for anyone who wants a comfy, quieter night. I'd definitely stay here again!

Quiet and EXCELLENT OVERALL!! Just needs a shelf or hooks in bathrooms for toothbrush or soap not to be set on floor since sinks are tiny! Shower has nothing to set anything on or in either,this would only cost a few $

Our experience wasn't that great due to the poor security at the hostel. While they have fixed the camera at the door, the locker situation is a bit dodgy. We were given locks by the hostel staff and a locker in a public room but our computers and passport were stolen within three hours of our arrival. The hostel facilities are nice and clean, though. There is a great common space to meet people and a large kitchen and laundry. The location is fine considering how small Old Town is so small.

the bathroom on the top floor could use a serious deep clean, other than that the stay was great.

Out of all the Hostels I've stayed during past 18 countries I've stayed in, in Europe, this is my most favorite. The staff we're extremely nice and loved relaxing on the bean bags in the tv room and shvitzing in the sauna!

Nice place with big rooms for 12 people. The common areas are very cozy. However, they told us we could have coffee and tea anything, but they had no coffee.

The hostel is very homely, with bright and lively decor and artwork on the walls. The location was ideal, the staff were friendly and helpful. However, one of the only few things I could fault is the hostel's proximity to the bell tower. During the day, the bell's chimes added a nice touch, but in the morning they often woke me up. So just bring a set of earplugs and you would be grand.

very spacious room, but wifi speed a bit slow, shower room is slippery.

The staff at the hostel couldn't have been nicer, they encouraged a really pleasant atmosphere. One of the best hostels I have stayed in.

Very good hostel :) it didn't had breakfast, but a pancake house very near and amazing! (cheap and very good). The bad thing the bedroom was dusty, very dusty.

It was a great hostel than I expected. The stuffs were kind, room is wide and well cleaned, the facilities were good. The location was also good. The price was reasonable but the facilities are quite good! Everything is fine. If I visit Vilnius someday, I'll choose this hostel again.

• 27th May 2015
  • Japan

Great Hostel. Great Location. Lovely Staff. Highly Recommended.

Hello Patchwork! Ross here, thanks very much for letting me stay and 'volunteer' I didn't do a great deal of work, but you all seemed nice a laid back and didn't mind! I had a really great stay, you all made me feel welcome, you are all a very friendly and kind bunch of people! Hope to see you all soon! Ross

• 23rd May 2015
  • Scotland

Good hostel near the Gate of Dawn in Old Town Vilnius. Staff was friendly and helpfull, rooms were clean and spacious. Good value for your money.

Great place! The staff are amazing. The hostel location is fantastic.

The best location in town - at the edge of the old town, walking distance to many bars, restaurants, sights and not too far from from the bust/train station. Very friendly and helpful staff who are available around the clock and who are good in giving valuable tips tailored to your interests. Comfy beds and a fairly quiet atmosphere during the night. Wholeheartedly recommended.

Super location, near a beautiful park of the church!

Good Location, enough bathroom and toilet, nothing to complain about this hostel.

We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel. One of the best which we've ever been!! :) Location and quality of everything was perfect. We have not been given the room we booked (little chaos in the system caused by overload of bookings in the peak season) but alternative one was also great and with discount so problems (if any) are also solved in the very best way :) Thank you very much and all the best to Boss Girl ;) and a guy from reception!!! You are the best!!! :)))

Good location, very friendly staff and many toilets. Games and many DVDs. But not fully equipped kitchen stuff (not enough plates, no salt & oil). But the manager of the hostel, she is very helpful and nice.