Hostelima Reviews

Coronel Inclan 399, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Staff very cool helpfull , but hostel not clean,breakfast very cheap , but nice hostel to sleep or just relax .. No more

• 30th Jan 2016

The staff at Hostel Lima were very helpful and friendly. They arranged an airport pick up for me the day I arrived for S50. They also helped with bus booking. No AC, so the dorms get a bit warm, but it's not too bad. Pretty clean too. Overall a very nice hostel.

I stayed in a dorm with 9 other people. The whole room was messy and my locker was already occupied. Two guys let their alarm clocks ring all the time in the early morning, but instead of pushing the button they decided to ignore it... (Who cares about the other eight people in the room?). One guy also turned the light on and left it on. A part of the corrider is outdoor and as it happened to rain it was very wet. I cannot understand how this hostel gets such good ratings.

I felt like I was staying in a old abandon building, everything was broken, chairs, tables, games...I'd only recommend if it's your last option.

Staff was super friendly but the place could definitely use a little TLC.

As a place to sleep and leave our bags, fine. Breakfast was below average: bread with jam & butter. Staff were hard pressed to restock it. Location not super close to the main Miraflores but not far. Showers fine. Main issue: cleanliness. We had a group of 4: 2 in the dorm found it ok except the curtain rod had broken so light streamed thru and windown panes broken so noise from street allnight. Plus garbage in lockers. Private room sheets not washed so found hair, bits of ceiling and burns

Value for money- no.the breakfast included is only bread jam and butter. Security-very secure Location-good location Staff-very friendly Facilities-nice beds but some in tight spaces. Video game area(which you have to pay for and can be noisy and irritating when trying to sleep) takes up too much space. A kitchen would be much more beneficial. Some lockers in dorms are broken. Cleanliness-clean hostel. Atmosphere-hard to meet other travelers unless your from Israel.mass majority are Israeli.

This place is a dump with poor location in comparison to the other hostels and bars. The front desk is cool but the guys at the bar rudely did not want to take my drink or food order and acted like they didn't understand me and kept chatting with each other. Pretty upset. I went and spent my money elsewhere and checked out after one night.

Great place to stay in lima!

Absolutely awesome stay at Hostelima! Staff was very friendly and everyone staying here was super nice

This hostel is the home outside the home. The staff and the manager are great and help you in everything you want. Great food great environment and great place to meet others.

• 1st Sep 2015
  • Israel

OK hostel, nor the worst neither the best...

What a warm place to stay in at the cold weather of Lima You will never get better atention even if youll go to hilton. The people that works there actually planed and booked my stay in Peru Enjoy the hostel and the great food and bar they have

• 12th Aug 2015