Hostelito Reviews

#42 10 th. Av, Juarez & 2 nd. Street, Cozumel, Mexico

The fact that there is a kitchen, makes it very easy to cook something for yourself

• 20th Jul 2014

Pro's: Great team of staff, sociable kitchen, big and clean private rooms, great location (only 5 minute walk from the pier), very safe Con's: Kitchen a bit small and a bit grotty, very hot upstairs

Booked 2 private rooms here. Very pleasant stay at Hostelito! Definitely coming back here when I'm in Cozumel. Close to ferry pier, town, restaurants

Absolutely loved staying here! The rooms here are big, clean and really nice. Location is absolutely perfect 5 min walk from shops and resturants. Definately will be staying here again when I return to cozumel! Best hostel in Cozumel!

This was my first time staying in a hostel, I made reservations for three nights not knowing if I would like it. I was really pleased and ended up staying 11 nights. I really enjoyed the upstairs open air kitchen/sitting area, I spent a lot of time up there reading. The money I saved staying here made for a real economical scuba diving vacation.

• 19th Apr 2014