Hostelito Reviews

#42 10 th. Av, Juarez & 2 nd. Street, Cozumel, Mexico

The fact that there is a kitchen, makes it very easy to cook something for yourself

• 20th Jul 2014

Pro's: Great team of staff, sociable kitchen, big and clean private rooms, great location (only 5 minute walk from the pier), very safe Con's: Kitchen a bit small and a bit grotty, very hot upstairs

Booked 2 private rooms here. Very pleasant stay at Hostelito! Definitely coming back here when I'm in Cozumel. Close to ferry pier, town, restaurants

Absolutely loved staying here! The rooms here are big, clean and really nice. Location is absolutely perfect 5 min walk from shops and resturants. Definately will be staying here again when I return to cozumel! Best hostel in Cozumel!

This was my first time staying in a hostel, I made reservations for three nights not knowing if I would like it. I was really pleased and ended up staying 11 nights. I really enjoyed the upstairs open air kitchen/sitting area, I spent a lot of time up there reading. The money I saved staying here made for a real economical scuba diving vacation.

• 19th Apr 2014

We only stayed for one night so didn't get a chance to really soak in the atmosphere but there was a nice sun terrace in the inner courtyard with hammocks etc wherer you can relax and chat or read a book. The location is great as near the main ferry terminal back to playa and in a really nice area for restaurants and bars, a short (but welcome) distance away from the mare tacky, tourist area down the seafront that we were trying to avoid.