Hostell Nikolla

Fabulous 671 Total Reviews
Fabulous 671 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Our stay in Hostell Nikolla was wonderful. The location could not have been better, it was just steps from the center of Split. The accommodations were very modern and clean, and the staff was very helpful. I definitely would recommend staying here.

10th Jan 2017
6.9

I was very let down by this stay. The listing shows there is pay parking available, and when I asked about it before arriving, I received no response. On arrival, someone with little-to-no English greeted me, although he was kind. He brought me to the room. The wifi was shockingly weak and the heater was incredibly insufficient as my water bottle on the bedside table nearly had ice chips in it when I woke up. My stay was very uncomfortable. At least everything was clean and the location central.

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
10th Nov 2016

We had an awesome stay at this hostel. Great location near to city center. Apartment was clean and fully furnished. The host was very friendly and helpful. Thanks for the excellent service rendered.