Hostell Nikolla

8.7
Fabulous 681 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th May 2017

Daniella was so helpful and accommodating. The airport lost my bag and she went above and beyond to help me. Being picked up from the airport was a big help too. The room is beautiful as well as the outdoor sitting area. Even has a kitchen! The bathroom was perfect too. Split is a gorgeous place to stay with lots of great restaurants walking distance and taxi/bus very close by. I would definitely stay here again!

• kdustintaylor5037
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
10th May 2017

Great spot. Great room. Great host. Would definitely recommend this place.

• England, Couple, 25-30
7th May 2017

Lovely owners. Clean rooms. Good prices. I'm a light sleeper and found it to be quite noisy, could hear other guests in their rooms, walking, closing doors, moving things etc. I didn't sleep well here unfortunately.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
4th May 2017
7.7

We had a privat room a few minutes away from the reception (or main hostel). Didn't see the owner more than two times, one when we check in and two when we needed to ask for something. Felt more like an AirBnB. But great apartment with everything we needed and few minutes from everything! Helpful staff when we came and asked for something. But we didn't see any other guests. Might have been because we went in the beginning of May in the low season.

4th May 2017
7.1

Bit difficult to find. Noisy. Outdoor space pictured seemed to be the family's area, so didn't feel comfortable utilising. The room was nice. Wouldn't stay again as didn't feel relaxed.

• USA, Female, 31-40
1st May 2017

Overall the apartment was tidy and had everything we needed for a one night stay. My only point of improvement would be to ensure all units have wifi set up. We arrived very late so we didn't want to push the issue, but that would've helped us be able to take care of some personal admin items in the morning a little easier.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Our stay in Hostell Nikolla was wonderful. The location could not have been better, it was just steps from the center of Split. The accommodations were very modern and clean, and the staff was very helpful. I definitely would recommend staying here.

10th Jan 2017
6.9

I was very let down by this stay. The listing shows there is pay parking available, and when I asked about it before arriving, I received no response. On arrival, someone with little-to-no English greeted me, although he was kind. He brought me to the room. The wifi was shockingly weak and the heater was incredibly insufficient as my water bottle on the bedside table nearly had ice chips in it when I woke up. My stay was very uncomfortable. At least everything was clean and the location central.