Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

The location was great and the staff was awesome! I'd definitely recommend this hostel to any female traveling to Rome in a group or alone! I'd stay here again if I visit Rome in the future.

• 16th Dec 2014

The hostel has everything you need, and the location is great, there's a lot of activity going on all around, so it makes you feel safe even if you are by yourself. Wi-fi works really good!

Great hostel. The breakfast is superb- I'm going to miss it! Very, very clean. 20 minute walk from Colleseum, hour walk to Vatican, right next to train station. Wifi works great.

Hostella is really great. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the hostel is cosy and small with a limited number of guests. It was always peaceful and quiet. The apartments are clean and very cute! It has a homely feel to it. Highly recommended!

The hostel is very cosy, I stayed there for five nights. Helpful staff, nice atmosphere- maybe not a right place if you want to meet lots of people, but clean and safe. I felt there like at home! Definitely nice place to come back to after a whole day of sightseeing.

Ita the best hostel i have been to ever!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • China

Very close to the main station and mostly everything else. The staff is super and it's exactly what you would expect from a female only hostel and more!

Definitely my favorite hostel so far! Super clean, dead quiet at night, great facilities (including one partial kitchen and one full kitchen), and super friendly staff. All of the girls were really nice and everyone hangs out in the lobby and chats in the evening, so it was definitely social but in a mature way. :) loved it! Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Couldn't have been happier with my stay here. Everyone was really nice, breakfast was great, location very close to the main metro station. Stay here!

• 6th Nov 2014

I had a beautiful stay in Hostella Femaly Only. It's a cozy place with a great staff. I felt very safe, everything was clean and friendly.

I thought all the facilities overall were excellent. A very friendly hostel. Was interesting to see a male staff member there, although I did find it weird that since it was supposed to be 'female only.' I rated the security as to be average because a few times we came back to find the door to both the outside and the apartment wide open. Anyone could have just walked into the hostel, however we did always lock our room doors, however I did find it to be a security issue.

• 29th Oct 2014

Hostella was great for my four-night stay in Rome with my sister. The hostel is right by Termini station which made it super easy to catch a bus, metro, or train, even though much of the main sites like the Colosseum or Trevi fountain were only a 15-20 minutes walk. The staff is really nice and it's the cleanest hostel I've ever been in. The bathrooms are immaculate. But, if you're looking to meet people or get social, this is not really the place for you. Super quiet.

The location was very good, close to the Termini station and close to Conade supermarket where we could grab food and drink. The hostel has kitchen for cooking on our own for some day that we didn't want to hang out and we could have dinner at the terrace which we all agreed that this was "great". We didn't have space only in the room, but the terrace and the cozy lobby is available 24 hr. The staff are very helpful. We recommend staying here. :)

Very nice hostel!

The staff is really nice.

breakfast was yummy, staff were nice. rooms were cute and very good. Bathrooms were clean and nice and wifi was really good

• 10th Oct 2014

Hostella was a relaxing and quiet place to spend my last day in Rome. The building and furnishings feel a bit older (though the bathroom fixtures were new and clean) though I think this is standard for Rome hostels. It is conveniently 5 minutes by foot from Termini. If you are passing through Rome and need to find a place to stay near Termini, Hostella is a good option.

Great spot! For a female traveling alone who's not into loud, boisterous crowds of hostel-dwellers, this was the ideal place to stay. Very friendly staff, cute rooms, and a good breakfast. Loved Hostella!

Nice hostel, small, clean and quiet. Staff were really nice, and decent breakfast in the morning. Very close to Termini station where the subways and trains are located, so it's easy to get almost anywhere. I would stay agin if I wanted a quiet place to stay. There is also 2 small markets just on the corner.

Excellent location rooms are very nice and very clean. The lock out is a little annoying but the staff and location make up for it. Nice kitchen to cook meals. Will definitely stay here again.