Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

Great hostel for a solo female traveler -- staff were very friendly, facilities were clean, breakfast was great (croissants, yogurt, coffee, tea, fruits) for the price of the hostel. No bunk beds! Located a few minutes away from the Termini and Repubblica stations.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are minimal but vwery confortable. Good italian breakfast.

The female staff in the morning could be more welcoming and friendly. It's kinda odd to have a male staff in a female hostel although he is much more friendlier and helpful than the lady in the morning. There was one morning that there was a very strong smell in front of the toilette, not sure why, but should be avoid.

It was better than I expected in every aspect. Very clean and all the staff is very helpful and eager to help. Breakfast was excellent and one staff member even packed my breakfast which I could have on my early train. Nothing to complain.

Great hostel! Very clean, super friendly staff, and super convenient location close to Termini. The free breakfast was a nice bonus, and I'd definitely stay here again!

Nice stay. Room is clean and cute. Good breakfast .

I very much enjoyed my stay at Hostella! It is the perfect place to stay if you are a female travelling alone or with friends. It provides a warm atmosphere and is sparkling clean! Everyone on the staff was extremely helpful in providing information about the city's various attractions and tending to every need. It was my first time in Rome and I must say Hostella made it a completely awesome experience! Strongly recommended!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Israel

The staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this place for anyone who's traveling especially alone :)

• 26th Feb 2015

Most wonderful and helpful staff. The kitchen has all the necessary amenities to cook. The bed/room is clean and comfortable. I will most definitely come back to this place again in the future.

I would highly recommend Hostella. The rooms are very clean and spacious and there's a bathroom inside. Kitchen is complete with cooking utensils too. It is quiet and very comfortable to stay at. I will definitely stay here again when I get back to Rome. Location is great as well. 5-7 minutes from Termini station

I really like this hostel. Because the staffs are so kind and it's near the main station. Also the facilities are clean and proper to me. I really recommend this hostel. Oh, I stayed in January, but it's a little cold to me.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great location! Wished we were able to stay longer!

• 1st Jan 2015

this is my 3 time at hostella,the location is so great and the staff helpfully and kind. i will be there again

I only stayed here one night, but it was very enjoyable. It is very close to Termini which makes it easy to access all the sites by metro. The hostel was very clean and the staff friendly. I know where I am staying on my next trip to Rome.

Great place for female travellers - close to Termini and within walking distance of lots of the major sites, extremely clean, and with a great and helpful staff.

Nice hostel. Definitely worth the money.

• 19th Dec 2014

The location was great and the staff was awesome! I'd definitely recommend this hostel to any female traveling to Rome in a group or alone! I'd stay here again if I visit Rome in the future.

• 16th Dec 2014

The hostel has everything you need, and the location is great, there's a lot of activity going on all around, so it makes you feel safe even if you are by yourself. Wi-fi works really good!

Great hostel. The breakfast is superb- I'm going to miss it! Very, very clean. 20 minute walk from Colleseum, hour walk to Vatican, right next to train station. Wifi works great.

Hostella is really great. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the hostel is cosy and small with a limited number of guests. It was always peaceful and quiet. The apartments are clean and very cute! It has a homely feel to it. Highly recommended!