Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

The staff were very friendly & helpful.

I have nothing but great things to say about this place. Worth every euro!

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Philippines

Good hostel. The staff is friendly, and a room and facilities are clean. Nice breakfast, and they have a nice kitchen with some seasoning and full tools. The location is near Termini station like 6-7 mins walk with a suitcase. I could walk to most sightseeing places, but if you want take a metro, there is some stations near this hostel.

Such an awesome place to stay. My cousin and i loved being so close to the station, loved the breakfasts, and loved meeting new friends!

• 13th Aug 2015

Definitely the cleanest hostel in Italy, and possibly in Europe. Lovely, helpful staff. Also a great place to stay if you have a train or airport transfer--it is 5 min from the main train station and main airport shuttle pickup points. Despite being near a train station, it is actually in a very cute neighborhood with good restaurants, pubs etc. Highly recommended! I wish I could have stayed longer!

Hostella is a nice hostel close to Termini, which very central. Easy to take metro, train and busses. The place is neat and clean. Very nice place to stay. I stayed for one night. Breakfast was included and fridge to keep food. Wifi is good and the rooms are nice in size and space.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Norway

This was a great hostel. Being a solo traveler I wanted a more relaxed night and hostella gives you that. Its easy to find and about 7 minutes walk away from Termini station which is awesome. the beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious. the staff was also great and emailed me back with in 24hrs anytime I had a question. If you're looking for a relaxed stay where everyone is respectful of you this is the place to go.

Really nice hostel with a great location. The staff were lovely and very helpful - happy to recommend places to eat and things to do. The bathroom and kitchen were quite small but served their purpose. Aircon in the bedrooms is definitely a fantastic feature!

I was in Rome for just a day and needed a hostel that was close to the Termini train station so that I could get around the city via metro easily and also get to the airport quickly the next morning to catch a flight - the location of this hostel served my needs in this regard. Rooms and toilets were clean and spacious, staff were friendly, and the female only policy was a big plus for me.

Staff were very helpful and location was nice. Also, the hostel was not only clean, but served good breakfast as well. If I went to Rome again, I would stay here without hesitation, I think.

This is one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in Europe. The staff is always trying her very best to keep the rooms clean and tidy. I would give 10/10 for her helpfulness , generosity and enthusiasm.

I really liked my stay here. It had a great common area/kitchen and terrace, which only my cousin and I used so there wasn't much chance for socializing. Delicious breakfast to start the day, comfy beds, helpful staff, I'd definitely stay there again.

very helpful & accommodating staff

Hostella is by far the best value for your money hostel I have come across in my stay in Italy. They include breakfast (for this price very few hostels include breakfast and pastries throughout the day) wifi, computer use, and AC in the price. You have your own "suite" equipped with a kitchen, quite clean bathroom, and computer. There are 4 beds in each room, and the service is very good. I highly recommend this hostel. As a female traveler, I felt safe.

• 17th May 2015

Great hostel right near the train station! I was lost and arrived 15 minutes after check in, terrified that I would be locked out, but the man at reception had waited up for me and was extremely helpful. Very clean, very cute, overall great hostel.

This hostel is located conveniently close to the train station. The side I stayed in could use a bit of updating, perhaps some fresh paint. The other side, where reception is, appears newer. Street noise is a bit of an issue, particularly garbage collection in the wee hours of the morning. This may not be an issue if you come from a big city. Staff were welcoming and helpful. Nice to have a basic breakfast included. All in all, a good option for a solo traveller on a budget.

One of the best hostels ever! amazing staff!

Fantastic. I was in a four bed room which was was huge, very light and airy. The bathrooms were great. Good breakfast. I would definitely go back when in Rome again. Close to the Termini but the area did not feel sketchy.

An excellent location near to the railway station with a good breakfast (fresh croissants, yoghurt, juice, tea and coffee) and very clean! The staff at the evening was super nice (and much more helpful than the one in the morning...) - she recommended and reserved me a table at a wonderful Italian restaurant nearby! Some small suggestions: the covers for the bed sheets should have a zipper or some buttons; a shelf in the bathroom would help to place one's clothes etc. more easily

Great location near a metro/bus station. The staff was very helpful in giving us tips about things to do in Rome. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and comfortable and safety was never a concern.

• 29th Apr 2015