Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

Great hostel right near the train station! I was lost and arrived 15 minutes after check in, terrified that I would be locked out, but the man at reception had waited up for me and was extremely helpful. Very clean, very cute, overall great hostel.

One of the best hostels ever! amazing staff!

Fantastic. I was in a four bed room which was was huge, very light and airy. The bathrooms were great. Good breakfast. I would definitely go back when in Rome again. Close to the Termini but the area did not feel sketchy.

An excellent location near to the railway station with a good breakfast (fresh croissants, yoghurt, juice, tea and coffee) and very clean! The staff at the evening was super nice (and much more helpful than the one in the morning...) - she recommended and reserved me a table at a wonderful Italian restaurant nearby! Some small suggestions: the covers for the bed sheets should have a zipper or some buttons; a shelf in the bathroom would help to place one's clothes etc. more easily

Great location near a metro/bus station. The staff was very helpful in giving us tips about things to do in Rome. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and comfortable and safety was never a concern.

• 29th Apr 2015

Very very nice bathrooms. AC wasn't that quality and you could hear a lot of the street noise. Overall good experience.

I had such a lovely stay at Hostella. The staff were lovely, and so helpful. The location was very good too! Very pleased with the service and cleanliness. Only thing I would recommend is to have a more secure luggage storage (locked door perhaps) and fresh fruits instead of the ones that were a bit old (a few were off). I really appreciate the helpfulness of the staff and flexibility.

It's a really nice hostel, located near Roma termini, but very quiet, you can have a really nice rest here. The staff here are very helpful and kind, friendly.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • China

This is my third time staying at this hostel. I keep going back to it since it is so convenient to Termini, it's clean, the staff are lovely, and it feels safe, being a women-only hostel. Definitely a good value.

This place was in a great location, very secure and close to everything. The breakfast wasn't great, just some croissants (which weren't good) and fruit. The staff were incredibly friendly! I loved the female only atmosphere!

Ladies at the desk were great! First Hostel and it made a great first impression. Will go back, if in Rome :)

• 11th Apr 2015

The only problem that I found is that the atmosphere is a little bit too quiet. Nobody is there talking with anybody. And other thing is that some beds are too close between them that is weird if you don't know the other person. On the other hand, the location and the security are very good.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Spain

It's the best hostel that we've ever lived. The staff very beautiful and nice. the kitchen very clean, the room very graceful and clean. we really had a good time there. 非常好,物美价廉,最好的青旅!

The staff can make or break a hostel experience and the staff here offered to help with every little problem. The young man spent a lot of time helping me get a train ticket online that had a lot of tricky computer glitches. The whole stay there was peaceful, quiet and supportive Thank you all very much for everything!

Great hostel for a solo female traveler -- staff were very friendly, facilities were clean, breakfast was great (croissants, yogurt, coffee, tea, fruits) for the price of the hostel. No bunk beds! Located a few minutes away from the Termini and Repubblica stations.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are minimal but vwery confortable. Good italian breakfast.

The female staff in the morning could be more welcoming and friendly. It's kinda odd to have a male staff in a female hostel although he is much more friendlier and helpful than the lady in the morning. There was one morning that there was a very strong smell in front of the toilette, not sure why, but should be avoid.

It was better than I expected in every aspect. Very clean and all the staff is very helpful and eager to help. Breakfast was excellent and one staff member even packed my breakfast which I could have on my early train. Nothing to complain.

Great hostel! Very clean, super friendly staff, and super convenient location close to Termini. The free breakfast was a nice bonus, and I'd definitely stay here again!

Nice stay. Room is clean and cute. Good breakfast .