Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

Very nice hostel!

The staff is really nice.

breakfast was yummy, staff were nice. rooms were cute and very good. Bathrooms were clean and nice and wifi was really good

• 10th Oct 2014

Hostella was a relaxing and quiet place to spend my last day in Rome. The building and furnishings feel a bit older (though the bathroom fixtures were new and clean) though I think this is standard for Rome hostels. It is conveniently 5 minutes by foot from Termini. If you are passing through Rome and need to find a place to stay near Termini, Hostella is a good option.

Great spot! For a female traveling alone who's not into loud, boisterous crowds of hostel-dwellers, this was the ideal place to stay. Very friendly staff, cute rooms, and a good breakfast. Loved Hostella!

Nice hostel, small, clean and quiet. Staff were really nice, and decent breakfast in the morning. Very close to Termini station where the subways and trains are located, so it's easy to get almost anywhere. I would stay agin if I wanted a quiet place to stay. There is also 2 small markets just on the corner.

Excellent location rooms are very nice and very clean. The lock out is a little annoying but the staff and location make up for it. Nice kitchen to cook meals. Will definitely stay here again.

The staff at Hostella were very friendly and welcoming. They explained what train to catch to get around and how to purchase tickets. It is a great location, a 5min walk to the central train station. The bed was very comfortable.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Only a small hostel so cannot expect the hostel to provide entertainment/trips like the big hostels. Excellent staff and hostel in general.

just perfect!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Staff are friendly and helpful. Located centrally, very safe and with good quality facilities incl lockers, wifi, kitchen, included breakfast, outdoor terrace and luggage storage. I would recommend highly to all female travellers.

Very friendly staff, no big sign for the hostel, which a bit difficult to find

Was in a beautiful big room that could have fit way more beds........but it smelt like cigarette smoke.

Overall this was a very good hostel. Nice and clean. Staff were super friendly. Good location, close to Termini, but a little tricky to find since there is no sign. Make sure to follow the directions provided in the confirmation email. One things I experienced is that this isn't a super social hostel, or maybe the days that I was there, people weren't really into meeting new people to hang out with.

• 7th Sep 2014

This was the first time I had ever stayed at a hostel (because I was afraid that I'd be murdered or robbed) but I had a wonderful time. The staff was friendly and helped me find my way around the city, the breakfast was great, I felt safe, and the other women staying there were so much fun. I highly, highly, recommend this hostel. It's so close to restaurants, markets, and Termini. You couldn't ask for a better location. Ladies, this is where you want to stay in Rome.

• 1st Sep 2014

Hostel la was amazing. The staff was friendly and very helpful, great breakfast and good location. I met a lot of people here and and would definitely go back! Thanks Hostella!

I'll just start by saying that Hostella Female Only has the nicest bathrooms I've seen in a hostel. It was a very nice thing to have at the end of my trip! I would recommend for solo travelers wanting a quiet place to stay. Even though it was quiet, the atmosphere was friendly. The location is excellent, particularly if you are arriving or leaving Rome from Termini.

I loved this place. My best stay in Italy, great value for money, clean, bright, it actually felt comfortable. Breakfast was delicious too. Thank you!

It is clean and cosy and definitely place to stay when next time in Rome.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

I had a fantastic stay at Hostella Female Only for 6 nights. The staff were fantastic, when I arrived they provided a map then went on to specifically show me the best sights to see, places to eat etc .It was in a great location - close to termini station, and easily walkable to most sights. The kitchen and bathrooms were always kept clean. Breakfast was great. Although it was considerably quieter than most other hostels, it was a nice change and I felt incredibly safe staying there!

• 29th Jul 2014