Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

This hostel is everything a hostel's supposed to be: the staff is friendly, the wifi works, there's a kitchen, breakfast is included, the bathroom's clean, and the rooms are nice. I was sad I only stayed one night.

The hostel is clean and facilities are great. It is close to the termini and some small shops, so you can always get food at night. Cooking facilities are great and clean.

I loved my stay at Hostella! Thank you so much! For me, everything was great. You could however, I think, get even more positive reviews if the back terrace was kept up! Thanks again!

Comfortable, clean and well located. I would stay there again.

Excellent location, very close to Roma Termini train and metro station, kind personnel, clean room and bathroom.. great place to have some rest after a busy day visiting the city.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Because there is no big signboard, it was difficult to find first. After enter, I have really taken to this hostel. Rooms are cute and staff is kind.

Comfortable, clean, and good facilities but a bit cold

Second time staying here, and it was great, as it was last year. The staff (mostly Bobeica and Ana) were friendly and completely helpful and knowledgeable. I love the location right next to Termini (makes travel very, very easy). Atmosphere wasn't very... lively... but I just made Cristina or Ana talk to me, so that wasn't such a problem. And I never worried in the slightest about my safety or the security of my belongings.

Everything was great, I really apreciate my stay there! The staff was so kind and careful whit my stay there.

Nice hostel, very close to the Termini train station. Clean, good wifi and nice facilities.The lock-out was a new concept to me. For me the ambiance was a little weird with only girls, but if that's what you're looking for, you'll have a great stay!

테르미니에서 5분정도 걸려요. 계단이라 캐리어 끌고 내리기가 좀 힘들고, 문도 무겁고, 좁아서 힘든듯요. 2층에 리셉션있는 구역과 맞은편 구역에 방들이 있는데 맞은편 구역에만 가스렌지있어요.

the safest place for female traveller like me :) love the room decoration, the atmosphere and everything. feel safe like being at home. thank you.

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

I got upgraded to a private bathroom in my 4 person room, which was awesome. The hostel was very difficult to find because there's no sign and the numbers do not go in order. I walked up and down the street for an hour before calling them and finding it. It's quite a bit of a walk to the major attractions- 30 to the Colosseum,1 hr to St. Peter's. Very good location to Termini Station, though.Breakfast is VERY small- one croissant and coffee, but it will hold you over until you go out.

Really nice hostel, very quiet and only a very short walk from Termini station, so you can reach everything by public transport. If you don't mind long walks, you can also walk to the major sights, which helps you discover the city a lot better. The staff is very nice and helpful and you find everything you need and the area directly around the hostel has a lot of small restaurants.

• 19th Nov 2013

Best hostel in Europe and I've been traveling for 6 months. Super clean, great location, amazing staff. Breakfast and coffee included and you can watch movies. Wifi is excellent. Can't find fault with anything.

Friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast and clean room and tolite!

This was a nice quiet hostel which was in a brilliant location (5 min walk from the main trainnstation). I had trouble finding the place at first as there's no big sign, but the name is on the door buzzer and the staff will let you in. During my 5 night stay I felt 100% safe. The staff are lovely. Hot water was a bit temperamental but overall my stay was comfortable and enjoyable.

Fantastic hostel. Will definitely go back!

We loved our stay here, the staff was so friendly and conversational, and multilingual. You may think the area near Termini Station doesn't have much to offer, but there is a lot of shopping and decent places to eat nearby, Rome is so walkable and you will be able to walk to most anywhere you want if you are a hardy walker! Bathrooms were super clean, rooms were spacious and had plenty of outlets, no odors. The breakfast pastries were delicious! All at a very reasonable price, do not miss it!