Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

Very very nice bathrooms. AC wasn't that quality and you could hear a lot of the street noise. Overall good experience.

I had such a lovely stay at Hostella. The staff were lovely, and so helpful. The location was very good too! Very pleased with the service and cleanliness. Only thing I would recommend is to have a more secure luggage storage (locked door perhaps) and fresh fruits instead of the ones that were a bit old (a few were off). I really appreciate the helpfulness of the staff and flexibility.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Sri Lanka

This is my third time staying at this hostel. I keep going back to it since it is so convenient to Termini, it's clean, the staff are lovely, and it feels safe, being a women-only hostel. Definitely a good value.

This place was in a great location, very secure and close to everything. The breakfast wasn't great, just some croissants (which weren't good) and fruit. The staff were incredibly friendly! I loved the female only atmosphere!

Ladies at the desk were great! First Hostel and it made a great first impression. Will go back, if in Rome :)

• 11th Apr 2015

The only problem that I found is that the atmosphere is a little bit too quiet. Nobody is there talking with anybody. And other thing is that some beds are too close between them that is weird if you don't know the other person. On the other hand, the location and the security are very good.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Spain

It's the best hostel that we've ever lived. The staff very beautiful and nice. the kitchen very clean, the room very graceful and clean. we really had a good time there. 非常好,物美价廉,最好的青旅!

The staff can make or break a hostel experience and the staff here offered to help with every little problem. The young man spent a lot of time helping me get a train ticket online that had a lot of tricky computer glitches. The whole stay there was peaceful, quiet and supportive Thank you all very much for everything!

Great hostel for a solo female traveler -- staff were very friendly, facilities were clean, breakfast was great (croissants, yogurt, coffee, tea, fruits) for the price of the hostel. No bunk beds! Located a few minutes away from the Termini and Repubblica stations.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are minimal but vwery confortable. Good italian breakfast.

The female staff in the morning could be more welcoming and friendly. It's kinda odd to have a male staff in a female hostel although he is much more friendlier and helpful than the lady in the morning. There was one morning that there was a very strong smell in front of the toilette, not sure why, but should be avoid.

It was better than I expected in every aspect. Very clean and all the staff is very helpful and eager to help. Breakfast was excellent and one staff member even packed my breakfast which I could have on my early train. Nothing to complain.

Great hostel! Very clean, super friendly staff, and super convenient location close to Termini. The free breakfast was a nice bonus, and I'd definitely stay here again!

Nice stay. Room is clean and cute. Good breakfast .

I very much enjoyed my stay at Hostella! It is the perfect place to stay if you are a female travelling alone or with friends. It provides a warm atmosphere and is sparkling clean! Everyone on the staff was extremely helpful in providing information about the city's various attractions and tending to every need. It was my first time in Rome and I must say Hostella made it a completely awesome experience! Strongly recommended!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Israel

The staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this place for anyone who's traveling especially alone :)

• 26th Feb 2015

Most wonderful and helpful staff. The kitchen has all the necessary amenities to cook. The bed/room is clean and comfortable. I will most definitely come back to this place again in the future.

I would highly recommend Hostella. The rooms are very clean and spacious and there's a bathroom inside. Kitchen is complete with cooking utensils too. It is quiet and very comfortable to stay at. I will definitely stay here again when I get back to Rome. Location is great as well. 5-7 minutes from Termini station

I really like this hostel. Because the staffs are so kind and it's near the main station. Also the facilities are clean and proper to me. I really recommend this hostel. Oh, I stayed in January, but it's a little cold to me.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great location! Wished we were able to stay longer!

• 1st Jan 2015