Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

This is the top 2 best hostel I've ever stayed with! The place is incredibly clean and nice! I had a most pleasant stay!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • China

Really helpful staff and a comfortable, secure place to stay in Rome. I thoroughly recommend this hostel.

• 30th Jun 2014

It is a very good hostel for girls.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Really excellent hostel, the rooms are very big so it is really nice to relax in there with the air conditioning on after a hot day in Rome. Bathrooms were clean, there is a computer and a printer to use. Free breakfast was good, yoghurt and croissant. There is a nice terrace as well to sit outside. Free wifi was good quality, could have a skype conversation clearly. Probably one of th best I have stayed at. Female only is a nice touch too.

I was only there one night but everything went smoothly. The bus station and metro stop are nearby so it wasn't too bad getting around. They have great internet though!

Our stay at Hostella was great. The staff were friendly and helpful, the location right near the Termini hub was particularly useful, and the small size of the hostel meant there was little competition for the facilities :) The free breakfast had great croissants and coffee every day. We would definitely stay here again!

• 17th Jun 2014

Great Hostel! good atmosphere, clean, nice and so easy to arrive! Nice shower, cute rooms, free breakfast and great staff! Daniel thank you soooo much for everything! you helped me without any reason when I was completely lost about the airport and all that stuff.. and I really really appreciate it! You were one of the many reasons why I loved Rome! =) thanks!!

I was very impressed! It was the perfect place for me to stay as a solo female traveler. I was really happy with how friendly and helpful the staff was, the amenities provided, the location, and most of all how clean and well kept it is. As someone who prefers a more quiet stay, I couldn't have asked for more.

• 12th Jun 2014

Clean and quiet hostel. No atmosphere and they have a lock out from 10:30-14:00 which is a big pain during the summer months as rome gets very hot and this is the hottest part of the day.

The Hostel was good. It's clean. But the stuff who a women is so unkind. water was not working in the bathroom so I asked her about it. She said "I don't know. I can't do anything" Who's work is it? She naver said sorry. We couldn't get wash up in the morning.

• 29th May 2014
  • South Korea

A very friendly, cozy place to crash in Rome. The staff were polite and very knowledgeable about local attractions and things to do. A modest continental breakfast was included in the price.

• 26th May 2014
  • Russia

I love the hostel overall. it's very clean, quite, secure, and good location. However, they asked me to pay the city tax, which was not mentioned on the website. I stayed three nights and I had to pay 83 euro which seemed a lot more than the fee I expected.

• 11th May 2014
  • South Korea

good location good value staff helpful comfy quiet good kitchen

Shower was cold. Further: you don't pay much and you get a good bed, friendly people and a good location. So OK!

This is a great hostel. I was only here for one night and wanted to stay longer! The rooms are clean and safe with private clean bathrooms and sheets (only downside is that no towels see provided.) there is wifi and excellent free breakfast in the morning to start your day as well as friendly and helpful staff. The excellent prime location is close to the train station and main metro hub. I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay here again!

Clean, secure, good value for the money

• 30th Apr 2014

This was a really amazing stay. The girls who work the front desk are great

Very good location, just 5 mins walk from Termini Station which connects trains, bus and airport shuttles. Clean Bathroom (good hot water) and Kitchen. Appreciates it serving breakfast, the croissants are really fresh!

On our trip, this was one of the best places that we stayed in. The staff helped us with places to visit and we truly appreciated that! All aspects of the facility were nice and we felt very comfortable here!

• 13th Apr 2014

This hostel is everything a hostel's supposed to be: the staff is friendly, the wifi works, there's a kitchen, breakfast is included, the bathroom's clean, and the rooms are nice. I was sad I only stayed one night.