Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

Most wonderful and helpful staff. The kitchen has all the necessary amenities to cook. The bed/room is clean and comfortable. I will most definitely come back to this place again in the future.

I would highly recommend Hostella. The rooms are very clean and spacious and there's a bathroom inside. Kitchen is complete with cooking utensils too. It is quiet and very comfortable to stay at. I will definitely stay here again when I get back to Rome. Location is great as well. 5-7 minutes from Termini station

I really like this hostel. Because the staffs are so kind and it's near the main station. Also the facilities are clean and proper to me. I really recommend this hostel. Oh, I stayed in January, but it's a little cold to me.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great location! Wished we were able to stay longer!

• 1st Jan 2015

this is my 3 time at hostella,the location is so great and the staff helpfully and kind. i will be there again

I only stayed here one night, but it was very enjoyable. It is very close to Termini which makes it easy to access all the sites by metro. The hostel was very clean and the staff friendly. I know where I am staying on my next trip to Rome.

Great place for female travellers - close to Termini and within walking distance of lots of the major sites, extremely clean, and with a great and helpful staff.

Nice hostel. Definitely worth the money.

• 19th Dec 2014

The location was great and the staff was awesome! I'd definitely recommend this hostel to any female traveling to Rome in a group or alone! I'd stay here again if I visit Rome in the future.

• 16th Dec 2014

The hostel has everything you need, and the location is great, there's a lot of activity going on all around, so it makes you feel safe even if you are by yourself. Wi-fi works really good!

Great hostel. The breakfast is superb- I'm going to miss it! Very, very clean. 20 minute walk from Colleseum, hour walk to Vatican, right next to train station. Wifi works great.

Hostella is really great. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the hostel is cosy and small with a limited number of guests. It was always peaceful and quiet. The apartments are clean and very cute! It has a homely feel to it. Highly recommended!

The hostel is very cosy, I stayed there for five nights. Helpful staff, nice atmosphere- maybe not a right place if you want to meet lots of people, but clean and safe. I felt there like at home! Definitely nice place to come back to after a whole day of sightseeing.

I loved this place. The staff was great, nice location. They made my experience alone in the city a great one.

Ita the best hostel i have been to ever!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • China

Very close to the main station and mostly everything else. The staff is super and it's exactly what you would expect from a female only hostel and more!

Definitely my favorite hostel so far! Super clean, dead quiet at night, great facilities (including one partial kitchen and one full kitchen), and super friendly staff. All of the girls were really nice and everyone hangs out in the lobby and chats in the evening, so it was definitely social but in a mature way. :) loved it! Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Couldn't have been happier with my stay here. Everyone was really nice, breakfast was great, location very close to the main metro station. Stay here!

• 6th Nov 2014

I had a beautiful stay in Hostella Femaly Only. It's a cozy place with a great staff. I felt very safe, everything was clean and friendly.

I thought all the facilities overall were excellent. A very friendly hostel. Was interesting to see a male staff member there, although I did find it weird that since it was supposed to be 'female only.' I rated the security as to be average because a few times we came back to find the door to both the outside and the apartment wide open. Anyone could have just walked into the hostel, however we did always lock our room doors, however I did find it to be a security issue.

• 29th Oct 2014