Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

I was in Rome for just a day and needed a hostel that was close to the Termini train station so that I could get around the city via metro easily and also get to the airport quickly the next morning to catch a flight - the location of this hostel served my needs in this regard. Rooms and toilets were clean and spacious, staff were friendly, and the female only policy was a big plus for me.

Staff were very helpful and location was nice. Also, the hostel was not only clean, but served good breakfast as well. If I went to Rome again, I would stay here without hesitation, I think.

This is one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in Europe. The staff is always trying her very best to keep the rooms clean and tidy. I would give 10/10 for her helpfulness , generosity and enthusiasm.

I really liked my stay here. It had a great common area/kitchen and terrace, which only my cousin and I used so there wasn't much chance for socializing. Delicious breakfast to start the day, comfy beds, helpful staff, I'd definitely stay there again.

very helpful & accommodating staff