Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

Clean, secure, good value for the money

• 30th Apr 2014

This was a really amazing stay. The girls who work the front desk are great

Very good location, just 5 mins walk from Termini Station which connects trains, bus and airport shuttles. Clean Bathroom (good hot water) and Kitchen. Appreciates it serving breakfast, the croissants are really fresh!

On our trip, this was one of the best places that we stayed in. The staff helped us with places to visit and we truly appreciated that! All aspects of the facility were nice and we felt very comfortable here!

• 13th Apr 2014

This hostel is everything a hostel's supposed to be: the staff is friendly, the wifi works, there's a kitchen, breakfast is included, the bathroom's clean, and the rooms are nice. I was sad I only stayed one night.

The hostel is clean and facilities are great. It is close to the termini and some small shops, so you can always get food at night. Cooking facilities are great and clean.

Hostella was a great find! Literally a 5 min walk from the trainstation/metro so you're close to anywhere you need to be. The staff was so nice and helpful. Most importantly, I was very happy about cleanliness and security. Everyday, the hostel (bathrooms, floors, rooms, kitchen) is thoroughly cleaned and fresh linens/blankets are provided. I also felt VERY safe. Lockers in the room AND also keys to lock the room as well! Some other hostels dont do this. Overall, I was very happy!!

Comfortable, clean and well located. I would stay there again.

Excellent location, very close to Roma Termini train and metro station, kind personnel, clean room and bathroom.. great place to have some rest after a busy day visiting the city.

Exceeded all of my expectations. I can't imagine finding a better Hostel to stay in Rome. Perfect Location. Walking distance to all the amazing tourist attractions and the terminal. The staff was wonderful. Very clean. Had a friendly (homey) atmosphere. Would definitely tell all my friends to stay there and would stay there again in a heartbeat myself.

Because there is no big signboard, it was difficult to find first. After enter, I have really taken to this hostel. Rooms are cute and staff is kind.

1 2 Next » last »