Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

The only problem that I found is that the atmosphere is a little bit too quiet. Nobody is there talking with anybody. And other thing is that some beds are too close between them that is weird if you don't know the other person. On the other hand, the location and the security are very good.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Spain

It's the best hostel that we've ever lived. The staff very beautiful and nice. the kitchen very clean, the room very graceful and clean. we really had a good time there. 非常好,物美价廉,最好的青旅!

The staff can make or break a hostel experience and the staff here offered to help with every little problem. The young man spent a lot of time helping me get a train ticket online that had a lot of tricky computer glitches. The whole stay there was peaceful, quiet and supportive Thank you all very much for everything!

Great hostel for a solo female traveler -- staff were very friendly, facilities were clean, breakfast was great (croissants, yogurt, coffee, tea, fruits) for the price of the hostel. No bunk beds! Located a few minutes away from the Termini and Repubblica stations.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are minimal but vwery confortable. Good italian breakfast.

The female staff in the morning could be more welcoming and friendly. It's kinda odd to have a male staff in a female hostel although he is much more friendlier and helpful than the lady in the morning. There was one morning that there was a very strong smell in front of the toilette, not sure why, but should be avoid.

It was better than I expected in every aspect. Very clean and all the staff is very helpful and eager to help. Breakfast was excellent and one staff member even packed my breakfast which I could have on my early train. Nothing to complain.

Great hostel! Very clean, super friendly staff, and super convenient location close to Termini. The free breakfast was a nice bonus, and I'd definitely stay here again!

Nice stay. Room is clean and cute. Good breakfast .

I very much enjoyed my stay at Hostella! It is the perfect place to stay if you are a female travelling alone or with friends. It provides a warm atmosphere and is sparkling clean! Everyone on the staff was extremely helpful in providing information about the city's various attractions and tending to every need. It was my first time in Rome and I must say Hostella made it a completely awesome experience! Strongly recommended!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Israel

The staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this place for anyone who's traveling especially alone :)

• 26th Feb 2015

Most wonderful and helpful staff. The kitchen has all the necessary amenities to cook. The bed/room is clean and comfortable. I will most definitely come back to this place again in the future.

1 2 Next » last »