Hostella Female Only Reviews

Via Gaeta 70, Rome, Italy

The Hostel was good. It's clean. But the stuff who a women is so unkind. water was not working in the bathroom so I asked her about it. She said "I don't know. I can't do anything" Who's work is it? She naver said sorry. We couldn't get wash up in the morning.

• 29th May 2014
  • South Korea

A very friendly, cozy place to crash in Rome. The staff were polite and very knowledgeable about local attractions and things to do. A modest continental breakfast was included in the price.

• 26th May 2014
  • Russia

I love the hostel overall. it's very clean, quite, secure, and good location. However, they asked me to pay the city tax, which was not mentioned on the website. I stayed three nights and I had to pay 83 euro which seemed a lot more than the fee I expected.

• 11th May 2014
  • South Korea

good location good value staff helpful comfy quiet good kitchen

Shower was cold. Further: you don't pay much and you get a good bed, friendly people and a good location. So OK!

This is a great hostel. I was only here for one night and wanted to stay longer! The rooms are clean and safe with private clean bathrooms and sheets (only downside is that no towels see provided.) there is wifi and excellent free breakfast in the morning to start your day as well as friendly and helpful staff. The excellent prime location is close to the train station and main metro hub. I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay here again!

Clean, secure, good value for the money

• 30th Apr 2014

This was a really amazing stay. The girls who work the front desk are great

Very good location, just 5 mins walk from Termini Station which connects trains, bus and airport shuttles. Clean Bathroom (good hot water) and Kitchen. Appreciates it serving breakfast, the croissants are really fresh!

On our trip, this was one of the best places that we stayed in. The staff helped us with places to visit and we truly appreciated that! All aspects of the facility were nice and we felt very comfortable here!

• 13th Apr 2014

This hostel is everything a hostel's supposed to be: the staff is friendly, the wifi works, there's a kitchen, breakfast is included, the bathroom's clean, and the rooms are nice. I was sad I only stayed one night.

The hostel is clean and facilities are great. It is close to the termini and some small shops, so you can always get food at night. Cooking facilities are great and clean.

Hostella was a great find! Literally a 5 min walk from the trainstation/metro so you're close to anywhere you need to be. The staff was so nice and helpful. Most importantly, I was very happy about cleanliness and security. Everyday, the hostel (bathrooms, floors, rooms, kitchen) is thoroughly cleaned and fresh linens/blankets are provided. I also felt VERY safe. Lockers in the room AND also keys to lock the room as well! Some other hostels dont do this. Overall, I was very happy!!

Comfortable, clean and well located. I would stay there again.

Excellent location, very close to Roma Termini train and metro station, kind personnel, clean room and bathroom.. great place to have some rest after a busy day visiting the city.

1 2 Next » last »