Superb 801 Total Reviews
Superb 801 Total Reviews
Hostella Located at Via Gaeta 70, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Rome 00185 Via Gaeta 70
94% 801
41.9043014 12.5002158
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Choosing Hostella was the best decision I could've made for my trip to Italy. The location was incredible, the hosts were amazing, and the overall atmosphere was very laid back and welcoming. I just wish some of the guests that stayed there were more aware of themselves in terms of cleanliness. It seemed that mutual respect and compassion towards the hosts was lacking in a few guests unfortunately 😔 Overall however, fantastic hostel!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Daniel and his girlfriend are lovely people who really make your stay as comfortable and as easy as possible. The hostel is extremely clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again when in Rome. Thanks for having me

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
29th Dec 2016

Wonderful place! Very near to all attractions in Rome. If you get Rome by train it's only 5 minutes away walking. Next time I'm in Rome I'll book with them again!

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

I loved my stay at Hostella. It's an apartment-converted-hostel. The location was superb - close to Termini and easily accessible from the airport! The other girls I've met were friendly and outgoing. The staff were attentive and kind. The breakfast was a nice selection of croissants, juices and hot drinks. The ensuite room felt so cosy and homely with the furniture and bedding. I would choose to stay here if I come by Rome again! Highly recommend for any solo female avid traveler:-)

24th Dec 2016

This was my favorite hostel in Italy!!! The staff was spectacular! I was there during Christmas and they even made a special Christmas dinner for us! Very homey atmosphere. Comfortable, I didn't want to leave. The owner gave lots of Information and was very helpful to my friend and I when we experienced a major problem during our travels. I can't say enough great things about this place. I can't wait to return and recommend it to everyone!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
17th Dec 2016

Very good location, just a few blocks from Termini Station and a supermarket. The common area has everything you need to cook and sit with other travellers, watch tv or go online. The wifi is excellent, in the common area and the rooms. There is a super cute outdoor patio with chairs and tables. The washrooms are great, good water pressure, towels for rent. The rooms are cozy and the beds are so comfortable with puffy duvets and extra blankets if needed! The staff are informative and fun!

• CassieLiyufen
  • China, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

This hostel is amazing! It locates in the heart of Rome, very near to Termini. The room is very clean and the bed is comfortable! I even have a free breakfast in the morning! The host is also warm and friendly. I love this place and I strongly recommend it!

3rd Dec 2016

This hostel was amazing. All girls which was nice, the staff always said hello on our entrances. Definitely not a party scene hostel, but very relaxed and in a great area. It was very easy to walk to all the places we wanted to be.

• Austria, Female, 31-40
30th Nov 2016

The Hostel is great! It is just a few minutes walk from the main train station, which was very convenient for us. There are only a few rooms, so it is quie. Everything was clean, the rooms a spacious and friendly. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included - it's not very healthy with cereals and sweet pastries (okay, they had fruit too), but it's delicious ;) The only slightly negative thing: The showers are annoying, because they have their own will and change the temp.

27th Nov 2016

Small, friendly hostel with excellent facilities. Although the atmosphere was quiet in the low season, I met some great people and explored the city with them. Daniel, one of our hosts, went out of his way to create a delicious communal meal one night that brought everyone together. I have never known a hostel to be so thoughtful about each decision--they really want to make guests comfortable and happy. I loved the readily-available tea, strong wifi, nice beds, and lovely private showers.