Hostella

9.5
Superb 859 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th May 2017

Cleanest hostel I've stayed in by far!!! Facilities are very nice, and since Rome is quite small it is a good walking distance to most places (if you like to walk that is). Breakfast included was simple and nice. My only complaint was having the curtain in the 5 person room dividing it, some guests abused this as they felt the curtain gave them their own space and were loud and left the light on all night due to it, and were not respectful to other guest, but not really the hostels fault!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

This hostel is fantastic! My first time staying in a hostel ever and I got spoiled here! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, there is a free breakfast every morning and the facilities were always clean. Could not have asked for a better experience for my first hostel! Thank you Hostella!! :)

21st Apr 2017

Hostella was the best hostel during my trip. It is not a "party" atmosphere, but it was a place I could relax and meet friends. It was really nice having only 3 people in my room and maybe 11 girls total. The facilities were very clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel to solo female travelers!

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Hostella is great for single female travelers! So clean and the staff is so friendly. Plus it's really close to Termini and a very easy (and safe) walk from the metro. Would definitely recommend!

• rhortie
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2017

I stayed in a 3 bed room. No bunks. The breakfast and free dinner was awesome. The hostel is really small only 15 girls in the whole hostel. Feels more like an apartment than a hostel. Its about a 7 min walk to main train station, 30 min walk to the colloseum or 2 stops on metro. You have to get the metro to the Vatican its far. I walked the whole time as there is so much to see in Rome. Location is safe and lively. €1.50 100min metro ticket. €7 day pass. Atmosphere ok, not a party hostel!!!

23rd Mar 2017

Loved this place! The staff was super friendly and helpful. One made us a free pasta dinner one night that was delicious. It is super easy to find and extremely close to Roma Termini. The rooms were nice and clean! Would definitely stay here again.

18th Mar 2017

It is close to train station, very convenient to people who travel with train. This is not a big hostel, but it means not too many noise. I stayed in a 5 bed dorm, the rules and wifi password in the room is hang too high to see easily. But to sum up, this hostel is no bad.

13th Mar 2017

I had a great time here, the staff always made me feel welcomed. I arrived on a day where there was a pasta dinner that night so it was awesome! A great way to meet other female travelers. I felt safe, it was in a great location. Would recommend!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

I can't recommend Hostella more highly! I was looking for a hostel with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and that's exactly what I got. Relaxed and friendly atmosphere, incredibly knowledgable and personable staff (they arranged group dinners for guests to get to know each other!), great location and easy to find. The most secure I've ever felt staying in a hostel! Great for solo travelers and small groups.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
10th Mar 2017

Really enjoyed staying here and would highly recommend to solo female travellers in particular. Friendly atmosphere, comfortable, clean facilities and conveniently located near the Termini train station/metro. It was like staying at a friend's house - a friend who is super clean. While I was there we had a free pasta night and it was a great way to get to know the other travellers. The hostel really helped me make the most of Rome and would definitely recommend.