9.3
Superb 775 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 775 Total Reviews
Hostella Located at Via Gaeta 70, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Rome 00185 Via Gaeta 70
93% 775
41.9043014 12.5002158
    Rooms available

• Austria, Female, 31-40
30th Nov 2016

The Hostel is great! It is just a few minutes walk from the main train station, which was very convenient for us. There are only a few rooms, so it is quie. Everything was clean, the rooms a spacious and friendly. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included - it's not very healthy with cereals and sweet pastries (okay, they had fruit too), but it's delicious ;) The only slightly negative thing: The showers are annoying, because they have their own will and change the temp.

27th Nov 2016

Small, friendly hostel with excellent facilities. Although the atmosphere was quiet in the low season, I met some great people and explored the city with them. Daniel, one of our hosts, went out of his way to create a delicious communal meal one night that brought everyone together. I have never known a hostel to be so thoughtful about each decision--they really want to make guests comfortable and happy. I loved the readily-available tea, strong wifi, nice beds, and lovely private showers.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever been to! Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the facilities were pristine. A fewer amount of people in the rooms makes it feel cozy and safe. Great breakfast, too! It is about a twenty-minute walk to major attractions like the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon, but with the train station right around the corner it's easy to get to/and from the airport and to other parts of the city. Awesome experience, would highly recommend!!

• Poland, Female, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

My first impression was, that this is the cleanest place in Rome! Hostel is located very well, close to Termini Station and it was easy to find this place. Staff were very nice and helpful and rooms were very neat. And they have all facilites, that I needed: towels, hair dryers, linen and tea in the kitchen. They even provide us with the warmer duvet when the night was colder.

8th Nov 2016

Hostella was nice and clean. I only stayed there one night on my way out of Italy but the amenities were perfect for what I needed. The staff was helpful, and the wifi was strong. My only issue was that the area around it was a little seedy at night but that is to be expected being close to the station.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Nov 2016

Perfect location for Termini station and the staff were great and forthcoming with information. The dorms were more like homely bedrooms due to there being no bunks and unlike other hostels I've stayed at in big cities, it didnt feel ad all cramped. There are ampie sockets, lockers in the rooms, and good wifi connection . The breakfast is also a great bonus. I only stayed for one night for the easy access to the station but I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Nov 2016

Was the perfect place to stay for my friend and I for the three nights we were in Rome. Close to the train station but not super sketchy area. Staff incredibly down to earth and helpful. Rooms and. bathrooms were clean and lockers in each room were big enough for our big traveling backpacks. The other girls at the hostel were super sweet. Felt very comfortable there.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Oct 2016

Hostella is one of the nicest hostels I've seen! It's female-only, very clean, small (by number of guests) and comfortable. The rooms are big, there is breakfast and reception is available until midnight (the receptionist from England was really nice!) There is also a great restaurant next door. I would definitely consider staying here again! :D

21st Oct 2016
8.0

My review will be a bit skewed as I only stayed here 1 night (arrived late at night and left early in the morning). It is very conveniently close to the Termini station and to the bus stop for the cheap(er) bus ride to the airport! It all worked out perfectly for me and the staff here were very helpful with showing me the facility and bus times. It's a cute place - i think they transformed a couple condo units into a hostel, so the rooms/kitchen/bathrooms are like a condo would be.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Oct 2016

The interior of the boutique hostel was very pretty and had a nice patio to relax. They had four washrooms to share, which was very nice and did not require any line ups for shower. The bunk beds very very high up, which meant whoever gets the top will have a difficult time getting up and down. Every bed had its assigned lockers and I had no issues with security, and it had an equipped kitchen. Location is decent, 12 minutes walk from subway. Great experience and would definitely recommend!