8.1
Fabulous 825 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 825 Total Reviews
Hostelle - Female Only Hostel Located at Bijlmerplein 395, 1102DK Amsterdam, Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord Holland 1102 AN Bijlmerplein 395, 1102DK Amsterdam
81% 825
52.3152477 4.9512720
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

I loved it here! After going through a maze to find it, I felt incredibly at home and wanted to stay for days after. Everything was incredibly clean and the decor was cute and cozy. Definitely recommend. It's a short tram ride to the city. If you're staying longer than a day, worth it to buy the 48 or 72 hour bus pas.

It's great to hear that you loved it at Hostelle! thank you very much for your words, we would love to see you again! Nuria - Assistant manager

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2016
5.7

I did not enjoy my stay here at all. When I arrived the woman at the desk was unfriendly and not helpful. The hostel itself is in a very weird location, the surrounding buildings are being demolished and it's very post apocalyptic looking. There is no atmosphere whatsoever, just people sitting on their laptops fighting over a very pathetic Internet connection. My bed was missing a sheet and was very creaky. Good place to stay if you're scared of boys, or all people in general.

Thank you for your comment. Not good to hear that you did not enjoyed your stay with us. I want to apologize for the inconvenience . Best regards, Hostelle

• kirsty0113
  • England, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016

I was very happy with the Hostel and the staff were very helpful in answering any questions I did have. Although no in the centre of Amsterdam it was only a ten minute train or metro ride to the centre. The rooms were clean and everyone was happy to keep the kitchen tidy. Would definitely recommend this for anyone as the atmosphere is really great too.

Wow thank you very much for your comments! :) we would love to see you again soon around Hostelle! Nuria - Assistant manager

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Great atmosphere, you will feel very comfortable! I traveled alone to Amsterdam and it was definitely my best option. Plus, it has great location next to the Amsterdam ArenA, which you appreciate after a concert (though it is still a little far from the city center). Highly recommended!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Despite the dingy exterior, the interior is clean and bright. The staff were absent and the desk attendant was sick so it wasn't the friendliest experience, though she did her best. It also seemed very subdued, as opposed to restful, so it wasn't a very welcoming atmosphere. BUT, best hostel shower experience ever. Loved the distance from Amsterdam Centraal. Felt very safe. Convenient to metro/train. Bike rentals were a lil pricey, as was total cost given location but overall, would stay again.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
25th Jun 2016
5.7

Reasonable for the price but the location & overall atmosphere was disappointing. I arrived in the morning after a 10 hour overnight bus,had to wait 20 minutes for a train which took another 25 minutes to get to the closest station, then another 10 minute walk to the hostel. All of this would have been fine, had I arrived to a warm smile and friendly staff.The girl working was rude and unwelcoming .When a hostel is home for travellers, its important to feel welcome. Especially for the price!

24th Jun 2016
8.0

It was a pretty good hostel, just don't really like all females. Good area since it's right next to the metro, so even thought it's not in the center, it's easy to get to. Kind of hard to find at first. Staff was friendly and it's very clean

10th Jun 2016
7.4

This being my first hostel experience outside of my home country, it wasn't a bad experience. It was clean, secure, but the location was terrible. It was just too far from the city center, where I spent most of my time. Being a female, I found that I ended my days in the city pretty early because I didn't want to be walking around the train stations at night, as it can get a bit dodgy in the area walking back to the hostel. Other then that, I had a good stay for it being an all girls hostel.