Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Fabulous 826 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 826 Total Reviews

14th Feb 2017

I was one of the first guests at the re-opening in their new location. Everything is top drawer! The staff is very helpful plus they are knowledgeable about the city. The beds are especially comfortable, great showers with a very well equipped kitchen. Rates a 10++!

Dear, thank you so much for your words! We are very glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay, we would love to see you again at Hostelle some day ;) Regards, Hostelle

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

I loved it here! After going through a maze to find it, I felt incredibly at home and wanted to stay for days after. Everything was incredibly clean and the decor was cute and cozy. Definitely recommend. It's a short tram ride to the city. If you're staying longer than a day, worth it to buy the 48 or 72 hour bus pas.

It's great to hear that you loved it at Hostelle! thank you very much for your words, we would love to see you again! Nuria - Assistant manager

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2016
5.7

I did not enjoy my stay here at all. When I arrived the woman at the desk was unfriendly and not helpful. The hostel itself is in a very weird location, the surrounding buildings are being demolished and it's very post apocalyptic looking. There is no atmosphere whatsoever, just people sitting on their laptops fighting over a very pathetic Internet connection. My bed was missing a sheet and was very creaky. Good place to stay if you're scared of boys, or all people in general.

Thank you for your comment. Not good to hear that you did not enjoyed your stay with us. I want to apologize for the inconvenience . Best regards, Hostelle

• kirsty0113
  • England, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016

I was very happy with the Hostel and the staff were very helpful in answering any questions I did have. Although no in the centre of Amsterdam it was only a ten minute train or metro ride to the centre. The rooms were clean and everyone was happy to keep the kitchen tidy. Would definitely recommend this for anyone as the atmosphere is really great too.

Wow thank you very much for your comments! :) we would love to see you again soon around Hostelle! Nuria - Assistant manager