Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Fabulous 910 Total Reviews
Fabulous 910 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Aug 2017

A very lovely hostel, staff where every welcoming and where happy to help at all times. A little bit out of the centre but only two stops on the train. Would recommended

18th Aug 2017

Excellent facilities, clean kitchen, showers, toilets, rooms and beds. Very comfortable. Some things take a bit of getting used to, not sure why the bathrooms are cleaned in the late mornings but I had a fabulous (unexpected) long stay here and enjoyed it. The secure garden out the back is currently under construction but it is a lovely spot to escape from the busy of the shops out the front.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2017

I really did enjoy staying in this hostel, the only thing I would say is one or two members of staff came off as fairly rude and abrupt towards me. It has good transport links to the centre of Amsterdam as it is quite far out from the centre! The location around it, whilst there is many shops and eating places, they all sort of tend to be like fast food stores etc, so unless that's what you want, maybe eat in the centre of Amsterdam before coming back for the night.

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2017
5.1

I tried to call them in advance but the provided phone numbers are not working. The receptionist was arrogant. My bed happened to be right next to the door and people kept coming in and going out with their luggages throughout the night, lighting on my face with their phones, shutting the door right next to my head. I was woken up every 20 minutes. To place someone right next to the door when they are expecting several more arriving in to the room after midnight is just thoughtless.

Dear guest, we are sorry to hear all these things. The phone number provided in all websites is real and we have it working 24 hours a day. Regarding the bed, you should have told us so we could have try to offer you a different bed in the room! Regards

• jeaniekathleen4742
  • USA, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2017
7.7

My stay was great. The staff was helpful and friendly. I needed to change my bed to the bottom bunk and they wouldn't let me sue to all of them being full. They don't include breakfast which is a downer, but there's a fridge to store your food you buy and a stove to make your own food. I loved my roommates. It's not that far from everything, but taking the train was a little stressful to get places. Plan ahead! The showers weren't the cleanest, but other than that, it was great!

9th Aug 2017

My daughter and I both stayed at Hostelle and would do so again. It is quite far out from the centre but we enjoyed the neighbourhood. It is very easy to get into the centre by train, metro or bike. We rented bikes from Hostelle two days and thoroughly enjoyed that. The facilities are lovely and everything was great. The kitchen was well stocked with utensils and everyone cleaned up after themselves. My only suggestion would be that they find a better way to have people put stuff in the fridge.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

Safe to say I enjoyed my stay here. Apart from the location (which isn't all to bad) I couldn't recommend this place enough. Especially for girls travelling solo this hostel is a great place to meet new people. Met some of the friendliest girls here so if you ever plan on visiting Amsterdam, stay a night or two here.

28th Jul 2017

Nice New hostel. Disadvantage: No light on the beds. A bit expensive: 60 Euro for a 4 bed room.

• jade-harward2163
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2017
6.9

The location its self was very far from the city and felt a bit creepy later at night, I found the staff quite rude on occasion and as a solo traveller it wasn't easy as everybody else are solo travellers. I thibk if the venue got programs together like pub crawls or highlighted more tours other tourisim ventures would of given it a higher raising. I will the place was very clean but I think they sort of over did it on the whole girl only theme.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2017

Looking back I probably should have booked a hostel that is nearer to the centre of the city. Sadly I spent most of my stay outside the hostel as the city was quite far away and I practically there all the time so I didn't quite experience the atmosphere of the hostel. What I saw was positive though, the common room is very cute and always filled with lovely guests to hang out with. Next time I will definitely spend more time at the hostel itself.

×