Hostelle - Female Only Hostel Reviews

Frankemaheerd 2, Amsterdam, Netherlands

ホステルはAmsterdam centraal駅からは徒歩は地下鉄M54で20分弱、Schiphol駅からはintercityで約10分、最寄り駅のBijimer ArenA駅からは徒歩5分くらい。 ホステル自体がビルの4階にあるので、少し見つけにくい。近くにスーパーがあるので便利。 部屋は清潔で各ベッドに棚と貴重品用のロッカーが完備されており、鍵は受付で貸してくれる。シャワー、トイレ、洗面所はおしゃれで掃除が行き届いてた。有料でタオルの貸出しと朝食のサービスもある。 付で貸出ししている。ベッドがコンセントから遠かったので、

the beds were extremely uncomfortable and you felt every movement of the person on the same bunk as you. the locker is useless and the lock on the door is a code lock and not very reliable.

• 6th Dec 2014

Close to Bijler ArenA train station but far from central Amsterdam. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast and towels are overpriced. Reception staff are friendly but they leave at 10 pm and there's just a security guard to let you into the building; not recommended to arrive after 10 because there will be no one to help you get settled into your room.

• 6th Dec 2014

The hostel is not in the center of Amsterdam but can be easily reached by public transportation. It is clean and convenient with a kitchen. But there is only one light in the room so when someone turns it off in the evening it can be a little troublesome. And there is few plugs in the room. But because it is so cheap I still recommend it.

We had a lovely stay here, its very quiet but at times this was a good thing after a big day in Central Amsterdam. The hostelle is really nice. The cleaners on the other hand, we found very rude and obnoxious. It would've been more of a pleasant stay if they were friendly. Apart from that, everything was good.

The rooms are too small (especially for 4 people) and there is no wardrobe or even hooks/hangers for clothes. The rest is really excellent!

This is the best place I've ever stayed. I always felt comfortable like being in home, i could do everything, the staff members are great, everything is so clean and the location is excellent. I LOVE that place and definitely I will stay there every time I have to go to Amsterdam .

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Venezuela

Had an awesome time! Wish it was closer to the city center but it's 5 to the metro!

It's been such a treat being here! The staff is friendly, the common room is big and clean and great for meeting people! (Wifi was pretty good, didn't quite reach my room though) One thing though, the hostel is about 20 minutes by metro from the central station. And the tickets add up. So keep that in mind while booking! If you want to treat yourself, book here, if you want to explore Amsterdam a lot, it's not totally ideal for that.

I liked this place - despite a lot of things. No sockets in dorms to charge a phone, no hooks to hang up a wet coat, washbasins always dirty and covered in make-up and the bedlinen, though clean, was very old and thin. Things that would make me say NO to most other places. But this little hostel had a lovely atmosphere and friendly staff and they also have a kitchen where you can make coffee/food in the evenings. One can get a direct train from the nearest metro to Schipol.

This was a nice hostel but it is very badly located. Reasonable distance from the main part of Amsterdam (although public transport is very near by) and in an area that as a young women I would not be comfortable walking around once it is dark outside. If you do not want to venture out at night then this could be a good option for a place to stay.

The hostel is located a 5min walk from the Bijlmer Arena station. The staff is really friendly! Had a great stay!

Nice place! I even recommended a friend to stay also there :)

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Hostelle wasa great place to stay in Amsterdam. The staff was friendly, and the place was very clean. It was a very inviting place to stay!

I did not like having to pay 5 euro for a towel. Although they said you can keep it, I couldn't bring a wet towel with me when I left. I think that is far too expensive. The location isn't central, but I knew that going in to it. The room I stayed in was incredibly small. Far too small for 4 people. Nowhere to put all of our bags and luggage.

Hostel is pretty far away from the center of Amsterdam, so you'll be spending quite a bit of money on transportation. Facilities were ok - one shower room was constantly flooding, and the toilets were always hot and stuffy. It was nice they had free tampons though. Facilities were safe and it was awesome they had staff 24/7 and no curfew. Pretty awesome. Wouldn't go back again, but if you're looking for peace and quiet, this hostel is great. Ideal for introverts. Very low key.

Really good hostel, would definitely recommend to others! Staff are lovely and extremely helpful, and the overall vibe of the hostel is awesome.

• 25th Sep 2014

A lovely place to stay with a great atmosphere. Not close to the city centre but in a nice neighbourhood and very well connected to Amsterdam Centraal and Rotterdam among others. Great facilities and lovely staff who were helpful in suggesting things to do and finding things out for us.

I am very satisfied with the stay in Hostelle. I met a lot of great people and felt really good :)

I really enjoyed staying here and definitely would again.

• 13th Sep 2014