Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Fabulous 856 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 856 Total Reviews

16th May 2017

I stayed 4 nights but only had hot water on the last night. I know these things happen, but wish it was fixed sooner. I wish girls would clean their own hair after showering. At night the shower room had lots of hair on the floor! Otherwise, hostel was clean. The location was fine (others complained). It was a short ride to city centre and I felt safe walking from Bijlmer ArenA to the hostelle, even at night. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS provided by hostelle. They are very dependable.

12th May 2017

The hostel is a great option if you are planning to go to a concert at one of the big concert halls in Amsterdam (Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam ArenA or HMH). It is only 10min walking distance from these venues. Too bad is quite a ride from city centre. But hey, nothing's perfect.

5th May 2017

Great atmosphere, very lovely & clean, but a little isolating to be so far from the city center.

• USA, Female, 25-30
26th Apr 2017
8.0

My friends and I loved this hostel, it was so cute and the staff were super helpful and friendly. My only pain point was the location which isn't the best for a female traveler at night, and also quite far from the city center of Amsterdam. We were unable to stay somewhere closer because availability was limited due to King's Day, but if you don't mind the distance this was a very nice hostel to stay at otherwise.

15th Apr 2017
6.3

This was a nice enough hostel but nothing special enough to justify the price considering the location. The hostel I stayed in before was the same price and right in the heart of the city, allowing me to walk anywhere I wanted to go. This hostel is barely even in Amsterdam. It would take over an hour to walk to anything worth doing in the city, so you really have to take the train in, which closes at midnight, meaning I blew 40 euros on a taxi to get back when I stayed out late.

• Malta, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

Highly Recommended Hostel. Newly refurbished with great rooms. Bathrooms & toilets are always clean & super comfortable for all women to do their hair & make-up. There's a kitchen where you can cook & also place your things. card/board games available in the common area & free wifi. Luggage room is also available. Location - not in the city centre - metro station 10mins away walking distance then 10-15mins to arrive in the city centre. Various fast foods + restaurants available nearby the hostel

9th Apr 2017
8.0

My first time staying at an all female hostel and I loved it! Immediately I felt completely comfortable. They had free pasta, coffee and tea which was delightful. The staff were always helpful! I felt safe during my stay as a solo traveler! Although was not inside the city, which provided a great escape from the commotion that is Amsterdam. I cannot wait to return and stay again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

This was a great first Hostelle experience. Everything is so nicely decorated, clean, and a beautiful atmosphere. Unfortunately it was not as social of an experience as I would've hoped an all-female hostelle to be, but that could be because of the crowd that was there!

• Belarus, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

lovely girly comfy place.fast ride on intercity train to airport n center.

5th Apr 2017

Great place! cool open space for hanging out, eating, cooking, watching tv, etc. Lots of cooking utensils, free coffee/tea, feminine sanitary supplies, best place I've stayed at in a while! Very nice + helpful staff.