Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Fabulous 846 Total Reviews
Fabulous 846 Total Reviews

15th Apr 2017
6.3

This was a nice enough hostel but nothing special enough to justify the price considering the location. The hostel I stayed in before was the same price and right in the heart of the city, allowing me to walk anywhere I wanted to go. This hostel is barely even in Amsterdam. It would take over an hour to walk to anything worth doing in the city, so you really have to take the train in, which closes at midnight, meaning I blew 40 euros on a taxi to get back when I stayed out late.

9th Apr 2017
8.0

My first time staying at an all female hostel and I loved it! Immediately I felt completely comfortable. They had free pasta, coffee and tea which was delightful. The staff were always helpful! I felt safe during my stay as a solo traveler! Although was not inside the city, which provided a great escape from the commotion that is Amsterdam. I cannot wait to return and stay again!

7th Apr 2017

This was a great first Hostelle experience. Everything is so nicely decorated, clean, and a beautiful atmosphere. Unfortunately it was not as social of an experience as I would've hoped an all-female hostelle to be, but that could be because of the crowd that was there!

• Belarus, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

lovely girly comfy place.fast ride on intercity train to airport n center.

5th Apr 2017

Great place! cool open space for hanging out, eating, cooking, watching tv, etc. Lots of cooking utensils, free coffee/tea, feminine sanitary supplies, best place I've stayed at in a while! Very nice + helpful staff.

• USA, Female, 31-40
31st Mar 2017
5.4

The location is not settling for a solo female traveler. I wasn't able to stay there after all and will have to fight with my credit card company to get my money back. I would have preferred to see pics from the outside before booking because yes, inside is nice, it's clean, but the surrounding neighborhood is a bit sketchy if you want to go out at night, it doesn't seem like a good idea to come back late. And the woman at the front agreed snarkily which was also a big turn off.

18th Mar 2017

This is a great place to stay ESPECIALLY if you are traveling alone! The atmosphere is so amazing it is like you are at home! The staff are outstanding and it is so so clean. All for an amazing price! A little far from the center of Amsterdam but doable with the public transportation! The staff will help you with everything! So great 10/10

17th Mar 2017
8.0

Facilities: clean and well-taken care of. Staff: friendly and will give you information about train schedules etc Location: it is a little away from Amsterdam Centraal (about 20 minutes by metro), not very difficult to deal with, but I would recommend getting an unlimited train pass if you plan to go back and forth a lot Value for money: definitely a bit more costly than other hostels you may find. I've stayed in cheaper hostels closer to city centre

10th Mar 2017

Absolutely adorable place to stay. I am all about aesthetics, and this place knows what its doing. Definitely would recommend. It can feel a little far from the center but its easily accessible because the train station is right down the road. Had a good stay!

Dear Ariana, thank you so much for your words! we are very glad to hear that we met your needs, please come back to visit us anytime! Best regards

• USA, Female, 31-40
24th Feb 2017

It is a very cute hostel. Everything looks very new and pretty. I feel like every body was placed in 2 rooms. I am not sure how many multi-bed rooms they have but I would have liked if the room wasn't completely full if there were other rooms available. I found it to be too expensive. It is a bit far from the center of the city but the area around there is nice.