Hostelle - Female Only Hostel Reviews

Frankemaheerd 2, Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is the best place I've ever stayed. I always felt comfortable like being in home, i could do everything, the staff members are great, everything is so clean and the location is excellent. I LOVE that place and definitely I will stay there every time I have to go to Amsterdam .

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Venezuela

Had an awesome time! Wish it was closer to the city center but it's 5 to the metro!

It's been such a treat being here! The staff is friendly, the common room is big and clean and great for meeting people! (Wifi was pretty good, didn't quite reach my room though) One thing though, the hostel is about 20 minutes by metro from the central station. And the tickets add up. So keep that in mind while booking! If you want to treat yourself, book here, if you want to explore Amsterdam a lot, it's not totally ideal for that.

I liked this place - despite a lot of things. No sockets in dorms to charge a phone, no hooks to hang up a wet coat, washbasins always dirty and covered in make-up and the bedlinen, though clean, was very old and thin. Things that would make me say NO to most other places. But this little hostel had a lovely atmosphere and friendly staff and they also have a kitchen where you can make coffee/food in the evenings. One can get a direct train from the nearest metro to Schipol.

This was a nice hostel but it is very badly located. Reasonable distance from the main part of Amsterdam (although public transport is very near by) and in an area that as a young women I would not be comfortable walking around once it is dark outside. If you do not want to venture out at night then this could be a good option for a place to stay.

The hostel is located a 5min walk from the Bijlmer Arena station. The staff is really friendly! Had a great stay!

Nice place! I even recommended a friend to stay also there :)

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Hostelle wasa great place to stay in Amsterdam. The staff was friendly, and the place was very clean. It was a very inviting place to stay!

I did not like having to pay 5 euro for a towel. Although they said you can keep it, I couldn't bring a wet towel with me when I left. I think that is far too expensive. The location isn't central, but I knew that going in to it. The room I stayed in was incredibly small. Far too small for 4 people. Nowhere to put all of our bags and luggage.

Hostel is pretty far away from the center of Amsterdam, so you'll be spending quite a bit of money on transportation. Facilities were ok - one shower room was constantly flooding, and the toilets were always hot and stuffy. It was nice they had free tampons though. Facilities were safe and it was awesome they had staff 24/7 and no curfew. Pretty awesome. Wouldn't go back again, but if you're looking for peace and quiet, this hostel is great. Ideal for introverts. Very low key.

1 2 Next » last »