Hostelle - Female Only Hostel Reviews

Frankemaheerd 2, Amsterdam, Netherlands

What stuck out to me: Everything was clean. I never had to wait to use a shower or toilet. I slept fine in a t-shirt and shorts with the blanket they put on the bed. Their kitchen has anything you'll need utensils-wise, but the fridge was full. It was like tetris to fit everything. The wi-fi was everywhere [room & common area]. It's not close to the city center, but it's a short walk from the metro. I loved staying here! The girls at the front desk were so nice and all the facilities were great.

• 28th Jul 2015

+ : we can see movie. cleaned. feel comfortable. cozy place! - : quite far from center

Auberge sympa, propre, accueil chaleureux, j'ai passé un agréable séjour. Auberge un peu excentrée par rapport au centre ville mais très bien desservie par le métro ou le tramway. Nono, France

Very well maintained and a clean and a comfortable place to stay! The staff was nice The facilities were great, the bathrooms were clean, the interiors are just beautiful! The dorm was also great And the movie and book collection made it even better! Only one thing: The room was pretty expensive for one night. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, I expected a more reasonable price :)

• 19th Jul 2015
  • India

Movie nights were great. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only thing is the hostel is very out of the way

Close to a metro station (about 5-10 minute walk) which was good. Very clean excellent facilities. Terrible location, not a very nice neighbourhood and very very far out from city centre do not try and take a taxi here from the central station it costs a bomb. If you wanted to party and experience Amsterdam like we did it wasn't great as metro doesn't run after 12. Night bus is available but takes 45 minutes to get home! Great for girls travelling on their own here for the museums etc.

This was my first hostel experience and Hostelle was perfect. It was very quiet and everyone was friendly and respectful of each other. I would only say it would be better if it was closer to the center.

• 11th Jul 2015

Este hostel ha sido uno de mis preferidos. Me encanta el ambiente femenino y lo cómodo que es. Está un poco alejado del centro de la ciudad pero es muy fácil ir en metro. En la zona hay muchos restaurantes y supermercados y el edificio es muy seguro.

I wasn't expecting the hostel to be so far from the city center. The security was good as there was always a guard on duty at the reception desk on the first floor. The receptionists in the hostel were minimally helpful. The kitchen was nice to have. The atmosphere wasn't all that inviting, although the lounge area was decorated nicely.

Un peu excentrée mais facile avec le métro. L'auberge est très originale, spacieuse, calme et propre. Parfait. Il y a beaucoup de points pour se restaurer bon marché aux alentours.

• 9th Jul 2015

I love this hostel. I was skeptic before booking and arriving since I've had bad experiences in other hostels, but Hostelle changed this. The atmosphere is excellent. It's cozy and secure. I totally recommend it and if I return to Amsterdam with my girl friends, I'd totally stay there again.

• 7th Jul 2015

Super far outside of city center. 45 minute bike ride and a 20 minute metro ride. The staff seemed to be new and wasn't quite sure how to handle a lot of situations but they were still very nice. But splurge on the extra cash to stay closer to town, especially if you want to rent a bike for a couple of days. Also, they hand out maps that they're not even on so if you don't have a phone and rely on that you're screwed.

Hostelle was a bit far from the city center (25 min by train), but easy to access and surrounding area was nice. It was incredibly hot when I was there, and the hostel bedrooms got uncomfortable- I understand that this is not normal, but I thought I was going to melt! The staff was helpful, but not overly friendly and it was very clean! As a single female backpacker, I found the other guests less friendly than at other hostels. I would recommend for groups, but not those traveling alone.

夏天房间里非常闷热!但是还蛮温馨的一处住所

• 30th Jun 2015
  • China

Loved the girliness and that everything was so clean, yet very far from the center

• 29th Jun 2015

Lovely place to stay, with briiliant kitchen and bathroom facilities. Very clean everywhere. Location is a little out of the way for all the main attractions but with the easy to use metro and night bus systems it's the perfect place to stay to enjoy the hustle and bustle without being in the centre of it.

A good stay here for my first solo hostel stay. I felt very safe and comfortable only issue was that it's a fair distance from the city centre. Public transport during the day makes it super easy to get around this but after 12pm it's almost impossible. If your looking for a quiet relaxing stay in a clean, friendly hostel this is perfect.

Great hostel, distance is not a problem since there is a metro stop just 5mins away

Hostelle had a nice atmosphere, the staff and other guests are very friendly and helpful. I liked the movie nights on Fridays and the background music during the day

아레나역에서 걸어서 이동할 수 있는 가까운거리. 유레일연속패스나 글로벌패스소지자라면 아레나에서 중앙역으로 15분기차이동하거나 소지지가 아니라면 트램 혹은 지하철로 이동가능.

« first « Prev 1 2 3