Hosteller Reviews

Partizanska 27, Bled, Slovenia

An absolutely brilliant stay, Tom was generous and helpful and gave us lots of useful recommendations of things to do and places to eat in Bled! The room was big and comfortable, and the shared bathroom was really clean. I will definitely be back!!

• 13th Oct 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed here for three nights and wish we could have stayed longer. Really nice house just out of the centre closest to the old part of town. The owner was fantastic, very relaxed, friendly and extremely helpful, gave us great recommendations to eat, told us about the gorge which we would have otherwise missed out on, helped us get to our next destination and even gave us discounts for boats on Lake Bled. Our favourite place to stay whilst in Venice, Slovenia or Croatia.

really cool place in a beautiful location only 10 min walk from the lake real easy going owner kitchen was spotless with everything you need Init. even had as much free freshly baked Apple strudel as we wanted and the apples where from the garden I would definetly recommend this place

Nice hostel - the owner is very helpful and will recommend things to do in and around Bled, offering us bikes for a day trip and discounts for rowing on the lake and a local restaurant. Good kitchen facilities and clean and secure.

Lovely hostel with such a great host, Tom was really great (even after a minor booking mishap, sorry Tom!), he gave a really comprehensive guide of what to do and where to go. Rooms were lovely, view was incredible. The hammock is so great, and the garden is really great if you want to stay around and make some dinner! The location isn't ideal, it's about a 10 minute walk to the lake but it's worth it for feeling like you're in the middle of the Alps, so great.

Good hostel, bit further from the lake than others but not much! Unfortunately some people were very noisy on our first night which meant lack of sleep but this was a one off as when they went it was quiet and we slept well. Host is brilliant and very informative.

Tom the owner was fantastically helpful to me and would always serve his guests before continuing his busy day. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay at Bled. Definitely worth the short walk out of town!

Nice and informative staff, nice area just a bit remote. I got bothered because if you’re walking back to hostel in the dark it gets really dangerous – no sidewalk, no road lights. Rooms a bit messy and cramped.

One of the cheaper hostels in bled. The locations is 10 min walk from the bus station and just a few more for the lake. The hostel is located more out in the nature which is really nice. Tom is a very nice owner but a bit stressed cause he does everything by himself. There's a kitchen and a nice garden but no common room. I would go back to this hostel again and bled is amazing!

Best hostel of my month long trip by some distance - Tom is an amazing host

Pros: 10 min walk to lake, ship close by, gorge walkable distance, staff very helpful with what to do in bled, good kitchen Cons: staff was slightly grumpy at times but it's just to protect the house Great hostel highly recommend

Tomi U rule😉

Tomi was very friendly and gave good advice on things to do during our stay. Hostel was well equipped and quite peaceful which was exactly what we were looking for during our stay at Lake Bled. Would definitely recommend!

Located up the hill from Bled Lake, in a lovely and quiet area. I had a view of the castle from my balcony. Tom was very helpful in telling me how to get around and suggesting where to go. Well equipped kitchen, laundry, outdoor area to sit, comfortable bed, lockers in room. Shower/bathrooms were clean and good. I recommend it!

Nice room and location, helpful staff

Tom the owner was very friendly. Hot water showers were great. The Internet worked. There were security lockers in the room. And Bled itself was beautiful and serene.

Tom was awesome. Gave us so many tips on where to home in the area and was a lovely host. Lake Bled and surrounding area are gorgeous!

Amazing hostel would definitely come back here again. our host Tom was more than helpful and made us feel very welcome and really wanted us to have the best possible time we could have during our stay. only problem is the hostel was a little bit further away from the rest of the hostels in the area but it didn't really bothered us as it was only an extra 5 min walk :)

tom was really helpful On arrival, nice cosy hostel and relaxed atmosphere, would come back here

The owner is super nice and has lots of good information and tips. The house and surrounds are really nice, it is away from the centre and up in a nice residential area. Suggestion: Power plugs for top bunks

« first « Prev 1 2 3