Hosteller Reviews

Partizanska 27, Bled, Slovenia

My friend and I had a wonderful stay here - Tom the owner is a lovely man, so helpful and accomadating. He picked us up from the bus stop to save us walking, and was very helpful on telling us things to do in the area. He looks after the hostel itself very well, it's very clean and has a nice homely feel. The walk to the centre and the lake is only about 5-10 minutes, very easily doable. Highly recommend!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

We had a great time here. The hostel is just a quick walk to the lake. Tom is super helpful and friendly and made some great hiking suggestions for us. Everything is clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend!

• 27th Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my stay in Hosteller. Tom the owner was friendly and enthusiastic and went beyond the call of duty in helping me and my friend to get the most out of our stay in Bled.

The hostel is about 10min by foot from the town center. Tom is a really nice guy, even if he might get a bit annoyed when stressed. Our room was clean and confortable. The bathroom was cleaned every day, but not always very clean. Not however that some taxes (around 1.3€/pers/night) are not included in the price!

Although Tom initially appeared very helpful, he got angry quickly when we apparently left some crumbs in the kitchen. He lectured individual members of our group despite us all endeavouring to keep the kitchen as clean as possible. Also he blamed the mess from the other group on us when we had not even been in the kitchen that evening. The group above us kept us up late by being extremely noisy. Hostel was clean and the location was good.

• 19th Jul 2015

Tom is the best host you will ever have. Bled is the best town you will ever visit. Stayed an extra two days and Tom helped us get housing as well even when he was all booked. Stay here. Bled is one of the greatest towns in the world.

Tom the hostel owner was welcoming, he told us all the things to do gave us good advice as to where to go. The hostel itself is clean and there is a beautiful outside space. Gorgeous view all in all a great place to stay

Tom was really helpful and seemed to be real local there. It's not located near the lake but Bled itself is really small so not too far from lake and close to the way towards the Vintgar gorge. Though he was alone, everything was clean and well kept. I enjoyed staying here.

Tom was super helpful, giving us maps and ideas of places to go, scenic places to drive or walks or even nice places to eat. Would definitely recommend to anyone, hostel is a nice 10 min walk out of the main area of bled, which we were glad of. Thanks a bunch!

• 11th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Awesome hostel! Amazing view of the mountains and fields of grass and flowers. A 7 minute walk to the main town. The owner is extremely thoughtful and is proud of his country, as he should be. Great place to stay if you're looking to explore Bled and her beauty.

The most amazing experience so far! After traveling from hostel to hostel, this place really makes you feel like you're at home. The time I spent there was so refreshing

The hostel is a bit outside of town but not too far from the bus station. Tomi is a wonderful, welcoming host who provides any information you need. The hostel is lovely. There is a yard with tables, hammmock and a grill. The rooms are cleans and the beds may be the most comfortable I've experienced at a hostel.

Tom was an excellent host and we had a great time staying at the hostel. It is in a nice quiet area a bit out of town, only 10-15 min walk to centre. The dog Gaia was so nice. Very good value for money. Everything was clean and tidy. Highly reccomended.

Absolutely fantastic stay in hosteller, Tom was amazing. He couldn't do enough for us. Would definitely recommend 💯

It was a very nice stay at Hosteller and definitely got a very good value for my money. Would stay there again!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Stay here! I had a lovely stay at Hosteller. Originally booked 2 nights but ended up staying 3. I could have stayed longer I loved Bled so much! The kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms are all very clean. Tom is great about giving you maps and ideas on what to do and where to go. He even has bikes you can rent. I felt very safe and it was easy to meet fellow travelers. Great stay for people who love the outdoors, hiking, biking and exploring. Not party.

Great hostel, great owner! Got a free drive to the train station. Nice rooms in a normal one-family house. The owner shares a lot information what to do in Bled. Nice area.

We stayed here for two nights, and could stayed for weeks! Its a really great hostel. Its 5 minutes walk to the town/lake, and its a great location, with garden we could chill on. The owner, Tom, is really great. He will show you all of the best places. Would deffinately stayed here longer if we had the time!

Great hostel! Wonderful location in a beautiful place! Tom (the owner) was so welcoming and helpful - he pointed is in the direction of the perfect places. Follow his recommendations and you won't go wrong! The hostel is quite relaxed so if you're looking for a party hostel I would go elsewhere. The kitchen facilities were great and I really enjoyed relaxing in the beautiful garden. Thanks! :)

The host Tom truely is amazing! The place is located in the middle of locals so you will get the real version of bled. But everything is still in walk distance. Tom gave us great tips where to go and all. He is very helpful. We really enjoyed our stay. The atmosphere was great.