Superb 457 Total Reviews
Superb 457 Total Reviews
Hosteller Located at Partizanska 27, , Bled.
Slovenia
Bled Partizanska 27
97% 457
46.3779647 14.1047286
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Nov 2016

This was a great hostel! We really enjoyed our stay here and would absolutely stay here again. The host was incredibly friendly, kind, and helpful. We stayed in a private room that was clean and beautiful with a nice view. The property is just a short walk out of town and was not a problem for us as we just had backpacks. We enjoyed the walk and being out in the countryside with great views. The hostel was very quiet and the people we met there were all friendly.

23rd Nov 2016

Tom was great and the facilities were, too!

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
2nd Nov 2016

Ideal location, lovely house, friendly and informative host. Thanks Tom for the clear and useful guide, it really make our trip awesome and memorable. Strong recommend.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Nov 2016

This hostel was fantastic. I chose it because it is not a party hostel. Super comfy beds, really clean facilities, great kitchen, and only 10min walk to the lake. There is a lockable drawer for each bed for your valuables. But the best part is Tom, who goes out of his way to make sure you are enjoying yourself and get the most out of your stay. He gave a wonderful intro to Bled, some insider tips and recommendations and was always around for some advice. Highly recommend this hostel.

28th Oct 2016

Great, great, great hostel that's about a 10-15 minute walk away from the bus station. Tom, the owner, was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Because it was off-season, he gave all the guests their own private rooms, which was awesome. The bed was comfortable, the bathrooms were clean. This was one of the few hostels I would gladly book again.

20th Oct 2016

Perfect! Tom was so nice and friendly and spent ages telling us how to get to places and showing us on maps etc. The kitchen was the best kitchen I have ever seen in a hostel. The bathrooms and toilets were always completely clean. The location of the house was a bit of a walk from the lake but it was in a beautiful setting so we didn't mind that at all. I would definitely stay here again.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
18th Oct 2016

The owner of the hostel Tom is super friendly and will help you in any way he can. The hostel is more on the quiet side, but that was exactly what I was looking for. Will stay here again any time!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

I definitely recommend this hostel!!! This hostel is really cozy and peaceful. I liked Bled and this hostel alot, so eventually I extended my stay here. It takes 15mins by walk from the center, but I think it is worth it. Because around this hostel is much more calm than the center. So I think it's better way to enjoy real Bled. And as other ppl said, the host, Tom is really friendly and helpful.

29th Sep 2016

Hosteller was a great place to relax and recuperate. Tom was the best host--he was helpful and good about suggesting things to do, arranged for delivery to come to us when it was raining, and even drove me to the train station. I would definitely stay here again.

18th Sep 2016

Tom the host is great and very knowledgeable about travel in Slovenia and Lake Bled in particular. If you don't mind a bit more walking then this is a great place to stay.