Hosteller Reviews

Partizanska 27, Bled, Slovenia

One of the cheaper hostels in bled. The locations is 10 min walk from the bus station and just a few more for the lake. The hostel is located more out in the nature which is really nice. Tom is a very nice owner but a bit stressed cause he does everything by himself. There's a kitchen and a nice garden but no common room. I would go back to this hostel again and bled is amazing!

Best hostel of my month long trip by some distance - Tom is an amazing host

Tomi U rule😉

Tomi was very friendly and gave good advice on things to do during our stay. Hostel was well equipped and quite peaceful which was exactly what we were looking for during our stay at Lake Bled. Would definitely recommend!

• 19th Aug 2015

Located up the hill from Bled Lake, in a lovely and quiet area. I had a view of the castle from my balcony. Tom was very helpful in telling me how to get around and suggesting where to go. Well equipped kitchen, laundry, outdoor area to sit, comfortable bed, lockers in room. Shower/bathrooms were clean and good. I recommend it!

Nice room and location, helpful staff

Tom the owner was very friendly. Hot water showers were great. The Internet worked. There were security lockers in the room. And Bled itself was beautiful and serene.

Tom was awesome. Gave us so many tips on where to home in the area and was a lovely host. Lake Bled and surrounding area are gorgeous!

Amazing hostel would definitely come back here again. our host Tom was more than helpful and made us feel very welcome and really wanted us to have the best possible time we could have during our stay. only problem is the hostel was a little bit further away from the rest of the hostels in the area but it didn't really bothered us as it was only an extra 5 min walk :)

tom was really helpful On arrival, nice cosy hostel and relaxed atmosphere, would come back here

Stayed here for a night because we wanted an extra night in Bled, and we were very grateful to get the beds on such short notice, and at such a reasonable price. Owner's a nice guy and seems to run the place on his own which is impressive. Clean, quiet and friendly - not a particularly social atmosphere but that's more the vibe of Bled than the fault of the hostel. 5-10 minute walk to the lake. Cheers

Tom (the owner) was lovely, we stayed for one night and arrived in the afternoon and so he helped us get the most out of such a beautiful place, even gave us a lift in his car to the gorge when we didn't have much time left to walk and helped us book a cheap taxi for the next day when we had to leave early. Everything is clean and the kitchen is well equipped, and it's really close to the bus station + lake.

Really helpful owner, amazing location, comfortable and quiet rooms and beds. Would recommend

Tom is easily the most helpful and kindest hostel owner I've ever come across. He's willing to do anything for you. He even drove me out to the base of the nearby mountain range for a hike. The hostel is constantly spotlessly clean and it's set in a nice little quiet area just outside of center Bled, right near Vintgar Gorge, with a stunning view of Julian Alps in the distance. I even extended my stay here because I loved it so much.

From our arrival we felt right at home, the whole experience was fantastic! Tom was extremely informative and helpful and made such an effort for every guest to have the best stay possible in lake bled. Little touches such as having the bed made and given towels made all the difference, you can tell the owner puts so much effort in to please all guests. Best hostel of our travels! We love you Tom and we will be back!

• 29th Jul 2015

My friend and I had a wonderful stay here - Tom the owner is a lovely man, so helpful and accomadating. He picked us up from the bus stop to save us walking, and was very helpful on telling us things to do in the area. He looks after the hostel itself very well, it's very clean and has a nice homely feel. The walk to the centre and the lake is only about 5-10 minutes, very easily doable. Highly recommend!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

We had a great time here. The hostel is just a quick walk to the lake. Tom is super helpful and friendly and made some great hiking suggestions for us. Everything is clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend!

• 27th Jul 2015

Tom was a great host and his hostel was an excellent base from which to explore and enjoy Bled!

I really enjoyed my stay in Hosteller. Tom the owner was friendly and enthusiastic and went beyond the call of duty in helping me and my friend to get the most out of our stay in Bled.

The hostel is about 10min by foot from the town center. Tom is a really nice guy, even if he might get a bit annoyed when stressed. Our room was clean and confortable. The bathroom was cleaned every day, but not always very clean. Not however that some taxes (around 1.3€/pers/night) are not included in the price!

« first « Prev 1 2 3