Hosteller Reviews

Partizanska 27, Bled, Slovenia

Amazing hostel to stay at! Tomi is amazing, he gives a LOT of great advices, he seems to know everything there is to know about the region and the hikes one can do there! He's super nice and gave me a lift to the bus station when I left. His dog (Gaia I think?) is sweet and it's nice to see how much he cares about her. Facilities are great, it's 5mn away from the bus station and it's really easy to walk to the Vintgar Gorge from there (30/40mn nice walk). Stay there!

My stay at hosteler was great experience. Had a double room all to myself and was peaceful with moonlight and silence seeping through the window at night. Host was cool guy, celebrating his dogs birthday. Stay here!

The Hostel is really great, and Tom, the owner, is even better. Everything you have read in comments is true! We will be back someday, that's for sure

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Croatia

It is a little bit out of town, but it means it is closer to the gorge. Bled is so much about the outdoors and hiking, an extra couple mins is nothing.