Hosteller

Superb 532 Total Reviews

• charlotte44
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Aug 2017

I cannot recommend this hostel enough purely because of the man in charge! Tom is there everyday, so so helpful, full of info and he is just so passionate about his job. Hammocks in the garden are lovely. Walk to the lake is about 10 mins. You can hire bikes from the hostel super cheap!! Go

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2017

Absolutely love this hostel! The host, Tom, is so friendly and helpful and is eager to make your stay as personalised as possible - he knows everything about the area. Best hostel experience I've ever had, I'll definitely be back!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017

Tom did an excellent job of regulating the temperatire in the hostel. He takes real pride in himself to ensure all guests are comfortable

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

Amazing! So clean and comfortable. Tom went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. You even get a chocolate on your pillow! Great hostel!!

• British Virgin Islands, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Tom was brilliant. Definitely one of my favourite hostels, lovely vibe. Also can see the Milky Way at night if you're lucky. In a gorgeous location, I wish I could do my experience all over again

• aussielaura
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
18th Jul 2017

This is a lovely little hostel run by a great local guy who really works hard to make sure your stay is perfect. I mentioned that my next stop was Salzburg and next thing I knew Tom was printing train schedules and I had maps and bus timetables to get me where I needed to go! Tom is also a wealth of knowledge for all your questions about Slovenia (thanks for the chats!) The rooms are comfortable and clean and homey, lots of power outlets, well equipped kitchen. 10/10 would definitely stay again.

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

Cannot rate this place highly enough. The hostel itself is spacious, clean and has a beautiful garden (I was especially fond of the hammocks) but what tops it off is the owner, Tom, who will really go the extra mile to make sure you have a great stay (bike hire was €5 for the entire stay!). Thanks again for having me, Tom!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

Tom was a fantastic host, he could not of helped us more when we arrived. He was also very helpful by telling in which restaurants to eat and bars to drink in and also fun activities to do by the lake! The beds were clean and comfortable and the bathroom and shower were very clean and kept well maintained. Fantastic place to stay for your time in Lake Bled

• Northern Ireland, Couple, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Best hostel I've stayed in. The host, Tom, is fantastic. This place is as good as it gets.

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

Couldn't have asked for any more!