Hosteller Reviews

Partizanska 27, Bled, Slovenia

Couldn't have had a better stay at this hostel! Tom the owner did everything he could to make our stay enjoyable. He even did our laundry, dropped us to the train station and gave us vegetables from his garden! The hostel is in a peaceful area a 5 min walk from the town. There is a garden where you can eat or chill in the hammock, and the rooms have balconies with lovely views. Tom keeps the hostel spotlessly clean. The hostel has a chilled, friendly and homely feel. 10/10!

Tom (who ones the hostel) is the best. He will help you with whatever you need too and the house is really nice. It feels like being home at a friendly relative that you haven't seen for a long time.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Amazing hostel in an absolutely incredible place. The host is extremely welcoming, friendly, knowledgable, and is always willing to go out of his way to help you and make sure you have a great time. This hostel is the perfect place to kick back and relax, which is an absolute delight to do in Bled. It was clean, well located, and attracted some really great travelers, I had an overall amazing stay there and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Tom was so helpful! He knows everything about Bled and will tell you all the best places to go. The location is good as Bled is so small anyway and Tom let us use his bikes for free to get around the town

• 7th Jun 2015

Great hospitality with a convenient environment to stay. You'll feel yourself at home. I love the atmosphere and the ambient air, living in a country yard with the Julian Alps as the main attraction, give you the picture perfect for a pleasant vacation. The owner, Tomi was very kind to pick us up & send us back to the train station. I definitely come back here again!

Location was excellent - close to lake bled and the gorge. Tom (the owner) was very hospitable, informative and accommodating. The room and facilities were clean and we had a lovely balcony. All in all a great and very peaceful visit!

• 28th May 2015

Very nice hostel with a great host who would do anything to help us out for our short stay in bled. Thanks again :)

Amazing hostel to stay at! Tomi is amazing, he gives a LOT of great advices, he seems to know everything there is to know about the region and the hikes one can do there! He's super nice and gave me a lift to the bus station when I left. His dog (Gaia I think?) is sweet and it's nice to see how much he cares about her. Facilities are great, it's 5mn away from the bus station and it's really easy to walk to the Vintgar Gorge from there (30/40mn nice walk). Stay there!

My stay at hosteler was great experience. Had a double room all to myself and was peaceful with moonlight and silence seeping through the window at night. Host was cool guy, celebrating his dogs birthday. Stay here!

1 2 Next » last »