Hostelling International Bangkok Hostel Reviews

25/15 Phitsanulok Rd., Dusit, Bangkok, Thailand

My stay was brilliant. I couldn't have asked for more. Great room, clean, towels, hot shower. Great view over area. Quiet too. Easy walking access to local shops/markets and bus routes to City etc outside door of HI Bangkok. The manager/owner was so helpful with organising my travel around and all manner of questions I had, he was welcoming and friendly throughout my stay. Breakfast was good to set me up for the day, lots of tea and coffee too. Also had aircon, great balcony to watch sunset!

• 9th Feb 2016

Great, if you want some place quiet. I had a private room which was big and good value for money. The staff are nice and very helpful.

Be warned - the hostel staff gives you a map of the surrounding neighborhood, with written directions in Thai so that cab and tuk-tuk drivers will know how to bring you back. I had a ton of trouble with this map and each time I needed to get back I would have to ask 4-5 drivers before I found one who knew how to read the map. A very aggravating experience especially late at night.

This place is so cute. But it's more for lonely or couple travelers as rooms are for 2 and such. I notice the people here are in the older range (30+ age). They make you breakfast in the morning. The staff are wonderfully hospitable. It's like a 10 min walk from the ferry to take to see the tourist activities (wat pho and grand palace). The ferry ride is fun. Take the ferry ride (~20 baht). Use über to go to Khoasan road (~40-50 baht)

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very good location bcoz is quite but not far from important places, good connections get for little money (example to Morchit station 11 baht and for Dmg airport 31 baht (includes 1 change)

• 20th Dec 2015

Bed too hard, sheets and towels not clean, no hot water

Amazing place stay. Quiet, clean, fast wifi and gentle staff. Room was spotless. I extended my stay for about a week longer and will stay again if back in bangkok. Recommended.