7.9
Very Good 157 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 157 Total Reviews
Hostelling International Bangkok Hostel Located at 25/15 Phitsanulok Rd., Dusit, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok Bangkok 10300 25/15 Phitsanulok Rd., Dusit
79% 157
13.7693147 100.5069851
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
1st Mar 2016

Helpful staff; gives clear directions to places of interests. Serves a freshly prepared breakfast.

20th Feb 2016
7.1

I stayed two nights and had an enjoyable stay. I didn't want to be near the party so it was perfect and quiet. Staff is perfectly friendly and there 24 hours.

• alexnmarkovich4136
  • USA, Male, 31-40
13th Feb 2016
7.7

Enjoyed our stay at the hostel. Accommodations are basic with hard beds but the rooms are large and we stayed on the fourth floor which has nice views and balconies. Room 4/1 was very quiet because it didn't face the street, our second time staying here we had room 4/3 which faces the the street and is a little loud. We didn't see many other guests. The neighborhood is quiet and there is a small street market at the end of the block with good food. Close to the pier and bus station, not the bts.

• England, Female, 41+
9th Feb 2016

My stay was brilliant. I couldn't have asked for more. Great room, clean, towels, hot shower. Great view over area. Quiet too. Easy walking access to local shops/markets and bus routes to City etc outside door of HI Bangkok. The manager/owner was so helpful with organising my travel around and all manner of questions I had, he was welcoming and friendly throughout my stay. Breakfast was good to set me up for the day, lots of tea and coffee too. Also had aircon, great balcony to watch sunset!