Hostelling International Boston Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Awesome place, convenient to the theatre district as well as chinatown. Rooms were nice with spacious lockers.

If i have a chance to go to Boston again, I will stay in this hostel! I can be sure that every members to join here are satisfied with this hostel!!

• 9th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

i never stayed like this hostel before excellent

A great hotel to stay several days. Excellent location to subway station, downtown and the South Train station. Spacious room and cozy bed with reading lamp and enough charging plug, which is really helpful!! Clean restroom.

By far one of the best hostels I ever stayed at. Breakfast was good. Communal areas were large, plentiful and very well laid out, which created a great atmosphere to meet people and hang out. Modern building and good facilities, comfortable bed, clean showers. Everything was perfect!

The staff here at Hi-Boston were awesome and more than happy to help with anything! This hostel is located close to Chinatown and other locations nearby that are able to walk to and from. If I were to visit Boston in the future, I will definitely stay here again. Enjoyed it. Thanks :)

Awesome place to stay. Staff were so very friendly and helpful. Best hostel iv stayed at. :)

Best hostel ever. If only the aircondition could be adjusted warmer.

• 28th Dec 2013

As a seasoned traveler and hostel-goer, I was both impressed and amazed by the facility and the engagement staff on hand at this hostel (especially Paige who went above and beyond her role several times to offer a pleasant, exciting, and welcoming environment.) The staff on the front desk (with the exception of Mason who was fantastic) were often rough, abrasive and mechanical in nature - discounting questions as a waste of their time or offering attitude that made several of us unwelcome.

Hostelling Internation Boston is the best hostel i've ever had. They have clean environment for the lobby, rooms and also bathroom. The staffs are really friendly and all the facilities are really great. I'm so satisfied for choosing HI in Boston.

Well organized

Great location and the installations are so good for an hostel like this. So clore from south station of Boston only 4 blocks away, so near of many bars and night clubs

Great hostel, clean and safe. Excellent staff who were very friendly. Rooms were excellent too. Would definitely stay again.

One of, if not the best, hostel I've ever stayed at! Thank you so much for having us and allowing us to see Boston from such a well-run and friendly base :)

This hostel is the best hostel I have ever been staid. The employees are very friendly and the rooms are very clean. I would come back:)

• 15th Dec 2013

Everything it's perfect. Best hostel in USA

I love this hostel I used female 6 room, but luckily nobody was there so I could use a room all alone for 2 days. Breakfast was fine, but you should be there earlier to get a bread and stuff. Bathroom was really clean. They gave new clean bath mat everyday and I really like it. Facilities are great and the location is perfect. I love this hostel so much. If I visit Boston once more, I will definitely choose this hostel again.

Very modern and clean hostel in a very good location. What I didnt like was that I had a huge noisy heating device right over my bed which was running all night and made me feel like sleeping on an airplane. With ear plugs it was bearable however.

Very clean, very new, very nice. A quick 20-minute walk away from Newbury, Downtown Crossing, etc.

It is the best hostel in the world

• 8th Dec 2013