Hostelling International Boston Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

fantastic!

Excellent place to saty ! I definitely recommend !

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Most impressive!

• 25th Oct 2013

I absolutely loved this hostel! Facilities are amazing -- everything from a cosy lounge with a coffee shop to a separate TV room to an outstanding kitchen complete with olive oil, garlic and many other necessities. The beds were comfortable and even came with two pillows. I loved the location only a few blocks from the Boston Common and not far from the start of the Freedom Trail. South Station was extremely accessible -- only about a five-ten minute walk. Definitely stay here!

I've never stayed at a hostel like this before, but I really liked it. The facilities were awesome, clean, and there were tons of people staying there. I would definitely stay again.

My only quibble is that the heating at night is on too high, I felt rough in the mornings!

• 23rd Oct 2013

extremely clean hostel. right next to the underground station. There is staff member called Aaron helped me a lot when I checked it. It's a good hostel in Boston.

Wonderful hostel! One of the nicest ones I've stayed in and it's in a very nice location (right by the Boston Commons and a T station). The staff was extremely polite and even ran some fun events. The washrooms are also all nice and private. Free breakfast was also a good touch.

• 22nd Oct 2013

Very cool and modern hostel in Boston. I can recommend it 100%...staff is really nice, location is good and free breakfast is excellent!

Great location and a much better price than any hotel in Boston. The staff were very accommodating and breakfast was also a plus.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »