Hostelling International Boston Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

El hostal esta bien ubicado, las indicaciones del personal, fueron muy adecuadas y fueron muy amables todo el tiempo aunque no hablo ingles, me explicaban de la mejor manera....lo recomiendo! !!!!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

All staff were fantastic, hostel was clean, well organised and nicely spaced out. Would deffiently recommend to anyone in the area!

• 8th Apr 2014

Maybe the best hostel I have ever been to. I can definitely recommend it!!

• 8th Apr 2014

A very good place to stay in Boston, clean, secure and with very friendly and helpful staff. The only thing I didn't like was the irritating music piped through the reception/lounge area. It was very un-relaxing!

• 4th Apr 2014

Great location, near to downtown and MRT station. Complete facilities including kitchen.

Die zentrale Lage hat mir besonders gut gefallen, weil man vieles gut zu Fuß erreichen konnte.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Maravilloso. Era mi primera experiencia hospedandome en hostels por lo que iba bastante temerosa pero al llegar a ese lugar it was like heaven!!

• 2nd Apr 2014

The location was the best. I enjoyed my stay there and the breakfast too!

Sin dudas el mejor hostel en el que me quede! todo fue perfecto

this is the best hostel I have ever live. the price is probable! and the facilities there is absolutely gorgeous!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • China

The staff and group tours were great, was good atmosphere to meet new people. Was in good area to walk to most things, if not walk the T-rail was around the corner to be able to take aswell.

• 26th Mar 2014

Everything was perfect. The room was well secured, clean, as well as the sanitaries. All facilities are provided. The staff is helpful and organize good entertainments. The hostel is very well located, just one block from the Boston Common Park. I definitely come back here if I have another chance to come in Boston !

Great staff. Six man party booked beds in an 8 man room, upon arrival, we'd been upgraded to a 6 man room at no extra charge! Free breakfast was awesome, especially for the broke college students like me. Comfortable beds (about 2 meters long too!) All around excellent value for the price!

• 15th Mar 2014

Very safe and a fantastic location! I really liked the social events scheduled by the helpful and cheerful staff.

Obvisously this hostel does deserve its high ranking. It´s super clean, modern, right in the downtown. My only complain is on thin walls - I could´ve heard literally everything from the other rooms. But anyway - it´s good choice to be there.

Such an amazing time! (St Patrick's weekend) - I met so many people from all over which was greatly aided my the different activities

I had a great time, especially the breakfast was fantastic.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! And I've seen a lot of really bad ones and really good ones. The breakfast was great. Bagels, porrige, eggs... a lot to eat. They even had free food at night time. I wish I could of stayed longer!

I didn't stay long, but it seemed clean and very safe. They had an Oscar watching party projected on a wall, which I thought was great. I didn't get to experience the breakfast, but when I am traveling in Boston again, I will most definitely stay at this hostel again! Good downtown location, next to a lot of nightlife!

The AC in my dorm did not work well. But the others were just perfect.

• 1st Mar 2014