Hostelling International - Washington DC Reviews

1009 11th Street, NW Washington, Washington DC, District of Columbia, USA

The staff could be better with the visitors , they could help with things that we are not acostumated ,like a locker machine !!!!

Thank you so much for your comment we really appreciate it! We are sorry to hear you felt the staff needed to be better and i can assure you that this issue will be addressed immediately. Safe travels, Germaine.

This was my first time staying in a hostel for many years. From the first moment I stepped through the door, (actually hobbled in on two sticks) I was met with friendliness and helpfulness. Nothing was too much trouble, even when I was asking lots of silly questions.... I loved the fact they always seemed to be cleaning the excellent shiny new kitchen and the breakfasts were great as they included fruit juice and fruit, not just stodge! I met some great people of my age (63) too! Thank you !

• 30th Oct 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely comment we really appreciate it! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you stay with us again soon! Safe travels, Germaine.

Thes best thing was the range of excellent daily tours and expertise ofthe Hostel Guides - did a most interesting trip to Arlington National Cemetery

Paul, thank you so much for your comment we really appreciate it. We are glad you liked the activities at HI DC our activities manager is always finding new and interesting tours just for our hostel guests. Hope you stay with us again soon. Safe travels Germaine

Good location and friendly staff, there are also some activities at night everyday

Thank you so much for your lovely comments we really appreciate it! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at HI DC and hope you return soon! Safe travels, Germaine.

I liked the activities realized. I didn´t like to pay to use the computers, in other Hostel normally we do not have to pay. The team were very friendly to help me to find a cheapest transportation.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Thank you for your comment we really appreciate it. We are pleased to here that you like our staff and the activities as we try our best to provide our guest with the best possible hostel experience. We provide free WiFi in most common areas of the hostel which is free to use for all of our guests. Safe travels Germaine

The shower didn't work.

• 22nd Oct 2013

I've seen a lot of Hostels around the world. This is one of the best. The only thing is the price which could e reduced or at least a guest worker program similar to campgrounds out west. Washington is so wonderful to visit with its museums, parks and freedoms you just need more time to do everything that's offered.

thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate it. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon. Safe travels Germaine

1 2 3 Next » last »