Hostelling International at the American Hotel Reviews

520 S. King St., Seattle, Washington, USA

Its an amazing place, near to walk to everything, I loved Seattle and I had a 4 bed-room for my self the breakfirst was one and first best ever in my many hostel which I saw in Amercia! People very friendly and helpful, big livingroom in different levels. Big good kitchen, much space for ur stuffs! everytime again if I'll come back

I am a girl, and someone from the staff just gave me a bed in a boy bedroom... It was just so difficult to reach that first bedroom with all my luggage. Nobody helped me, And when I needed to change of bedroom to go in a girls one, none suggested neither to help me. Not very kind.

A good option for affordable lodging while in Seattle.

The people that work there tend to be very kurt and not exceptionally nice, but they are straight and to the point and are helpful when needed. Security is good and rooms aren't too cramped. I stayed in an girls room with 2 bunks, total of 4 people. The setup is nice, you have your own outlets and the breakfast was a surprise. The internet sucks beyond the common room areas. They have some events during the week like cookie night, but it was just 1 batch of cookies and one group took them all...

Fantastic hostel just minutes from the Amtrac station. The neighbourhood. Is safer than downtown with great value asian resturants. The girls that work here are very friendly and helpful. Had a wonderful 2 day stopover here and would thoroughly recommend it

This is a nice enough hostel, but we did not know that there was no drinking at the hostel so that came as a little bit of a surprise. the location is great if you are looking to go to the sports fields, but there are a lot of homeless people that are posted up on the corners. I felt safe as a guy but i think if you a traveling as a single female it would be worth spending a little more to stay more central in the city. If you want to party stay somewhere else.