Hostellling International Doña Ines Reviews

Manuel Rojas #2864 pobl. Renato Rocca, Manuel Rojas #2874 pobl. Renato Rocca, Arica, Chile

Roberto keeps the place bobbing along, and Bryan is also very helpful, but the place as a whole was a bit depressing. Maybe it was the lack of guests and no atmosphere but the junk in the yard and in the communal toilet, the dirt in the kitchen, the very cramped triple-bedded dorms, the lack of hot water, and the breakfast being served after 0900 (I guess it´s a party hostel after all) didn´t help.

For the 1st time during my 3 weeks travel I felt like I was getting in a bed that belonged to a teenage boy who hadn't washed his sheets in 2 months! I also felt cleaner staying away from the shower! I'm so sorry but this is the only thing that could possibly be improved on. You were so helpful and friendly but for me clean sheets is far more important.

I highly appreciatte your words, thanks for notice it ;) We had a big group couple of days before you arrived and we were half and under training staff. But there are not excuses, just want to thanks your report (Even is not a perennial radiography of my Hostel) because this is the best way to focus your busisness..and a big opportunity for me. I Have friendsnot clients...Thanks for the long conversations, the empathy and your sense of humor. Next time, don´t forget to notice it inmediately ;)

Great stay with the guys working at the hotel. Super chill group, and also very helpful. Free cerveza upon arrival. Multi-lingual staff. Everything was kept pretty clean, but the pool table and foosball table were broken/out of order. Also, couldn't get a hot shower, which was unfortunate, but it happens. Overall a great time, would stay here again Next time I come back to Arica.

Very quiet when we stayed, but as we do not like to party every night, it was a bonus. The owner, Roberto, is very accomodating, ensuring we had a warm welcome when we arrived very early from a night bus. A bit of a walk from the town centre,but its only a 15minute walk to the beach,and a nice scenic walk from there.

Great hostel, very welcoming.

Awesome hostel and stay: roberto was fantastic host, so generous and welcoming, made our stay very special. Really good breakfast. East getting to centre town. Only minus is rooms and kitchen are not so clean...

Stayed 2 nights and i lovedit! Roberto is so nice and very social! He really knows hos to make people feel like home! Only one small complaint, the 8 bed dorm we stayed in could use a little touch up, it looked a little bit worn out

Terrific hostel. Fantastic value for money. Easy to walk to the supermarket and easy enough to get to the center. Very cuddly cat, friendly enough pitbull. Roberto kindly upgraded us to a private room since it was the off season, and made sure to set out breakfast for us since we left quite early. Everything was very comfortable, great atmosphere. Only complaint is that the kitchen was filthy...

It's a great place! The owner is so sweet and friendly and will take good care of you! He has great recommendations for places to visit too! The atmosphere is amazing, warm and homie!