Hostellling International Doña Ines Reviews

Manuel Rojas #2864 pobl. Renato Rocca, Manuel Rojas #2874 pobl. Renato Rocca, Arica, Chile

I love you Roberto but for the 1st time during my 3 weeks travel I felt like I was getting in a bed that belonged to a teenage boy who hadn't washed his sheets in 2 months! I also felt cleaner staying away from the shower! I'm so sorry but this is the only thing that could possibly be improved on. You were so helpful and friendly but for me clean sheets is far more important.

Very quiet when we stayed, but as we do not like to party every night, it was a bonus. The owner, Roberto, is very accomodating, ensuring we had a warm welcome when we arrived very early from a night bus. A bit of a walk from the town centre,but its only a 15minute walk to the beach,and a nice scenic walk from there.

Great hostel, very welcoming.

Awesome hostel and stay: roberto was fantastic host, so generous and welcoming, made our stay very special. Really good breakfast. East getting to centre town. Only minus is rooms and kitchen are not so clean...

Stayed 2 nights and i lovedit! Roberto is so nice and very social! He really knows hos to make people feel like home! Only one small complaint, the 8 bed dorm we stayed in could use a little touch up, it looked a little bit worn out

Terrific hostel. Fantastic value for money. Easy to walk to the supermarket and easy enough to get to the center. Very cuddly cat, friendly enough pitbull. Roberto kindly upgraded us to a private room since it was the off season, and made sure to set out breakfast for us since we left quite early. Everything was very comfortable, great atmosphere. Only complaint is that the kitchen was filthy...

It's a great place! The owner is so sweet and friendly and will take good care of you! He has great recommendations for places to visit too! The atmosphere is amazing, warm and homie!

We had a relaxed two days in Arica. Roberto is really lovely and we fell in love with his cat which he calls mono blanco.

Fantastic little hostel. Great atmosphere down to the warm welcome from Roberto and Bryan. Would definitely recommend!!

Good little hostel, a bit out of the way but better than others in Arica. On the bus route so easy to get around. Arica itself is pretty dead so the hostel is nice to chill out at while crossing borders.

Amazing hostel!! We were welcomed in by the hostel staff like old friends. The owner Roberto gave us great advice about what to see and do in Arica, how to safely get across the border into Peru, how to get around and food nearby. We only stayed one night but would definitely have stayed longer if we could and would 100% come back next time we are in Chile!!