Hostellling International Doña Ines

• Manuel Rojas #2864 pobl. Renato Rocca, Manuel Rojas #2874 pobl. Renato Rocca, Arica, Chile

7.9
Very Good 199 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 199 Total Reviews
Hostellling International Doña Ines Located at Manuel Rojas #2864 pobl. Renato Rocca, Manuel Rojas #2874 pobl. Renato Rocca, Arica.
Chile
Arica Parinacota Manuel Rojas #2864 pobl. Renato Rocca, Manuel Rojas #2874 pobl. Renato Rocca
79% 199
-18.4679677 -70.2877807
    Rooms available

21st Jul 2016
4.9

This place is not for everyone and that's all I will say about that. It did have fast Wi-Fi though. Overall, not many places to choose from in Arica. I would have like to see the other hostels cleanliness in comparison but I guess it's fine for a quick overnight passing through.

5th Jul 2016

Super clean hostel! Really the only downside here was that there was no breakfast...but the kitchen is so big that a large group of people could all be in there prepping food at the same time that it wasn't even that big of an issue. Right by the beach, so great location. Staff was very accommodating; we got in at 4 in the morning and they let us sleep on the couch until 7 when we were allowed to check into our rooms without charging us for an extra night. Would definitely stay here again!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Jul 2016
6.0

Nice owner Bugs in beds Nasty kitchen Kinda run down over all Breakfast is average Wouldn't stay there again Lockers all broken Bedroom doors lock from outside Good music always playing

20th May 2016

Roberto the owner is extremely nice and helpful. The place is out of the way but has an awesome vibe. The beds are squeaky and it would be much easier if there was a ladder to get to the top bunk but overall a great place to stay.

• dertaubejim1470
  • Germany, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
4th May 2016

We love the Welcome Beer. Salud. The staff and the owner is very nice and helpful. They speak a very good english and explain everything good, you can ask everything and they can help you.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016

Lovely hostel in a very peaceful location, 5 minute walk from shops and amenities. Roberto was a great host and was very helpful providing maps and recommendations on arrival (plus a complimentary beer!). Very reasonably priced with the added bonus of a dog and cat. Would stay again.

1st May 2016
2.0

From the moment I arrived, I felt uncomfortable, put-off and disrespected. I was let in by a guest (first indication of poor security) who informed me he didn't know where the manager was and to "wait a while - who knows when he'll be back". After over 30 min, he arrived and I voiced my discontent. I was told "that's not too much time to wait; you are lucky I even came". That's just the beginning. Unsanitary conditions, rude staff, seemingly behind-the-scenes drug op, comple

Thanks for your contact! I absolutely understand this unpleasant situation wainting 32' -according our camera). Actually I was a backpacker as well since a lot, I've been kidnapped, shot, stabbde and I have had 5 guns in my face -2 of them inside of my mouth- but never I to wait half an hour in a patio with another guest and wifi, that's why we gave you a Double private room -dorm price, and late check out- to compesate this damage. I want to keep the best of you as the two strong hugs you gave me whe you ask me apologies because you have had a bad day- stocked in the Peruvian desert 4 hours- A big hug to your boyfriend (my "Tocayo"-Namesake Roberto, an amazing and polite human been.) don't have client, just friens but my staff is my first client and he also accept you bad day... Carpe diem! Emphaty is my second name ;) Roberto

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
28th Apr 2016

We had an amazing time at this hostel. Staff was so nice. Location is a bit away from downtown but a collectivo taxi is possible to the downtown for only 600. Good atmosphere and Roberto (hostel boss) is great! Flexible breakfast time.

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2016

I had such a nice stay at this hostel. Arrived late and was invited for coffee or tea, then one of the staff members walked me to an open store. Next morning there was served a very nice breakfast, bread, juice, coffee, yoghurt, and fruits. The owner and the staff are really nice and helpful. The hostal has an at home atmosphere and a kind approach. A kitchen free to use, very good wifi, cute cat and dog, nice commun areas and pool table. I am very happy with my stay here. 10 points!!

• Chile, Couple, 18-24
4th Apr 2016
8.0

The owner was very nice and welcoming, made sure we had all the information we needed and even gave us a beer on the house. The place was clean and very nicely decorated. They have a dog and a cat which are lovely and very friendly :)