6.2
Good 335 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 335 Total Reviews
Hostels By Nordic Located at Drottninggatan 83, , Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm 111 60 Drottninggatan 83
62% 335
59.3383137 18.0568885
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016
7.1

Wasn't shown around when i arrived so had to search for the showering facilities and accidentally used to showering/toilet with the drying machine so was always super hit in there! Also wasn't told check out time so checked myself with the booking and realised i only had 15 mins to pack my stuff not a problem but just as i was finishing up 1 min past check out the staff were already in the room changing my bedding. No staff at night so had to wait around as my keycard was wiped.

• France, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016
7.1

The hostel is perfectly located. The beds are comfortable and lockers are available outside the rooms. The common area is comfortable. The staff is nice and helpful. Showers are ok and the general cleanliness is a bit overlooked...

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
4.9

Unhelpful staff who barely spoke to us. No one was at reception when arriving, seems as they opened and closed reception whenever they pleased. Room was a tiny little dorm with barely any room to move around all beds were pretty much touching. However location was good and facilities did the job. Not a very social hostel as there was barely any room to meet people within the hostel 'Social area'

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016
5.4

Arrived at 6:05pm to find that we had to phone a number in order to receive the door code to get in. As we were outside of our home country we didn't have phone service and had to borrow someone elses phone to ring. Once inside, there was no reception staff to tell us our room. The room was cramped with no window and the air con was noisy and made it hard to sleep. Upon check out the next morning I found that the bill had been charged to my home debit card automatically, incurring me a fee.

19th Jul 2016
5.1

This was a very cramped space. I'm not a big guy by any means and I felt a little claustrophobic in this place. The beds were so close I felt like I was sleeping with the other person in the other bunk, there was something that had run down the wall, small bathroom stalls, and very odd environment...I think it's run by a family who seems to be there most of the time? I could be wrong but there was a lot of the same people with the management during most of my stay. I would not stay here again.

28th Jun 2016
4.3

stockholm is a clean, modern city and this hostel did not reflect that at all. I had many issues with it but especially when I came back to the dorm to find a sketchy woman passed out in the bed next to me, she woke up occasionally to drink her beer, ask me for a smoke, & yell things in Swedish. When I came back a few hours later she was gone so I'm sure she wasn't a guest. Overall terrible vibe, plus no place in the dorm to lock away bags and not a comfortable atmosphere.

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016
6.0

The rooms were tiny

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2016
3.7

Cleanliness and maintenance could definitely be improved.

• Singapore, Female, 41+
6th Jun 2016
4.9

Improvement should be done on its toilets and bathrooms, everything is falling down in the bathrooms. The kitchen is very filty and not organized. The refrigerator is dirty and smell of rotten food.