Hostels del Mar Reviews

Avenida Colon 1051, Mar del Plata, Argentina

Over my past experiences in hostels around the world, I would say that this place is great quality for an unbeatable price! Its a close walk to the beach and bars. There are restaurants near but that won't be necessary since they give you AMAZING food for cheap so don't bother going out for food. We had an argentinean BBQ one night which was to die for. The staff is kind and overall buena onda :) I plan on going again

As for everywhere, it's about the people you meet not the place you go. And in that, hostel del mar was great! The people there are really nice, and it felt like a family, having dinner together, going to the beach together, makes this place quite special. Hostel wise, it got its good and bad. The location is great, 5min walk from the beach. But it's not really clean, the shower is hard to set up on a bearable temperature, and you often have to wait to use it. But overall, I really enjoyed it!

View all Mar del Plata Hostels