Hostelscat Reviews

Panissars 5, Barcelona, Spain

I dont have enough words for my experience at this hostel, but let just say that I feel at home. the friendliest persons run the hostel, very friendly and very open to chat as well to give you advise about the city, too sad I did not stay longer. super recommended this place. I hope come back soon. Muchas gracias por la placentera estadia

The renovation conversion from an open 12 bed room to three separate rooms has been done haphazardly. Thin plasterboard has been used hopefully as a temporary fix but noise from other rooms is VERY audible. There was no one who spoke English at reception and although the woman was friendly and patient with my Spanish there was confusion with keys and rooms. I had to ask 3 times for the key. The light switch is outside the room and if you want a blanket you need to go to reception.

I spent 2 really nice days with my friends in hostelscat. It felt like a home. We were coming home tired from the walking it was alredy late and we come back and we felt so good and comfortable. At the morning we got a coffee from the amazing women, who takes care about the hostel. For sure If we go to Barcelona we will come back there again!

• 1st May 2015