Hostelsun B&B Reviews

Tauferer Strasse, 31, M�hlen in Taufers, Brunico, Trentino - Alto Adige/Südtirol, Italy

Everything you can look for in a hostel, plus a brilliant host.

Great place! Very friendly

• 28th Aug 2013
  • Israel

There are no praises I can sing loudly enough to properly show how great it was in this hostel. The staff are very friendly and will gladly share their experiences with you. They taught us how to make a basic sauce for pasta so that we wouldn't use ketchup anymore. Walter, the owner, is a very interesting, experienced, and fun person to be around. He borrowed us three of his bikes so we could explore a couple of areas he pointed out. All in all, this is a hostel I would recommend to anyone!

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Sweden

This hostel has the most professional self-catering kitchen I ever saw in an accommodation of this type. The extremely spacious sitting room on the ground floor is also stunning - it formerly used to be a restaurant. The location is rather unspectacular, beside a busy through-road, but the valley itself and the surroundings make Hostelsun an extremely pleasant location to stay and relax. I spent the most relaxing days of my entire holiday here and am most likely to return.

I really like this hostel. I think we get good value for the money. The owner gave us bicicles for free. That was great of him.