Hostelxberger Reviews

Schlesischestr. 22, 10, Berlin, Germany

This hostel has a *perfect* location if you want to chill in the eastern parts of Berlin and go out in good bars and clubs by foot, and it's very cheap. So this made me forget that it is not so clean nor so funny :-/ Not the best hostel ever then, but still I would recommend it.

There was no lock on the room door so anyone could walk into our room, you had to make your own bed then take off the bed sheets when you're leaving and put them into the wash trolley, you also had to pay for the sheets, the bunk beds had no barrier on the top bunks so it was very easy to fall/roll out of the bed!!!. The staff were nice but the older "gentleman" that works there was very rude and it seems like he is just waiting for an argument over nothing!! Cheap but there is better in Berlin

• 29th Apr 2015

The manager was making troubles and blaming others. When I cheked in I said the confirmed price should be honored as they took 12% deposit,he said deposit is taken by HW not by them. So,I emailed HW asking about it. After watching me email,he retracted and found correct price. When checking out,he accused me for'submitting a complaint'(apparently HW followed up),and blamed me for'typical American attitude'

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Seems a little expensive for what you get. uncomfortable beds, and very low bunk beds. There were hugs balls of dust under all the beds and no free breakfast. Good location if you want to be in the party area. Also, no locks on dorm rooms so anyone could and did just walk in. There were good sized lockers, if you were lucky enough to get one, as there were not enough for everyone.

This was my second stay in this hostel. And the next one will be here as well for sure. The hostel has everything is needed and is great value for money. ¡Thumbs up!

Nice staff, great location, nothing to complain. The mens showers are a bit of an adventure to use, but anyway - adventure ist what most of the poeple staying here are looking for anyway.