Hotel 103 Reviews

Sch�nhauser Allee 103, Berlin, Germany

Hostel is fine. Location was a bit far from center of Berlin. Stayed 2 night, it was pretty surprised when I saw somebody was taking my bed already on the 2nd night. But, everything was OK with this hostel.

I would highly recommend staying here if you want excellent value for money in Berlin. It can, however, be quite awkward if you're in the 3 bed dorms with only one other person.

We had the room to ourselves and had our own bathroom. Wifi is limited. Staff were not very helpful when asked for recommendations on what to see and where to go.

Very very clean with amazing facilities. Only thing to note is it's more of a hotel than hostel, which was fine for us. Less of a hang-out atmosphere but super super nice and clean. We were shocked we got such a nice room for SO cheap in Berlin!! Staff was clearly making a big effort to make us happy... Wifi was down for much of the time, but for this price location cleanliness, if the wifi is down just find a coffee shop! Stay here! Best place in Berlin!!

I did Enjoy staying there!

Spotlessly clean and very comfortable modern hostel. It's walking distance from the s-bahn and u-bahn so very convenient for getting around, and there are great shops and restaurants within walking distance. The €7 breakfast was delicious and kept me going until dinner. My only complaint is that the beds were too close together so it felt like I was sharing a bed with the 2 strangers either side of me.

The hotel is hard to compare with its 2 stars: Everything is spotless, Cool interior design, smart entrance system (several exits not just through the reception hall, fantastic inner yard, really Hi-speed WiFi - even in the room. I had the great dorm ensuite room with the wide balcony, comfy bed and spacious cloth storage. Despite I couldnt get into the room at night because of another guests and spent all the night at hall, i give the max points and definately recommend it

Nice place. Very clean. But you have to take the u-bahn to get downtown, so add another 5 euros a day into the price. Really more of a hotel than a hostel.

Near hotel-quality. For an unbelievable price lower than at almost all other hostels, you get a cozy and well-secured 4-bed room, with an immaculately clean en-suite washroom (great water pressure in the shower), daily housekeeping, and a very comfy bed. Neighbourhood is very pretty, with lots of cafés and good restaurants, and is easily accessible from the city centre/train station via S and U bahns. The only issue was with the wi-fi, which didn't work well in the room all the time.

Really nice place...cool location, super clean and value for money!!