Hotel 103 Reviews

Sch�nhauser Allee 103, Berlin, Germany

perfect stay in the center of berlin.

• 27th Aug 2014

Hostel is fine. Location was a bit far from center of Berlin. Stayed 2 night, it was pretty surprised when I saw somebody was taking my bed already on the 2nd night. But, everything was OK with this hostel.

I would highly recommend staying here if you want excellent value for money in Berlin. It can, however, be quite awkward if you're in the 3 bed dorms with only one other person.

We had the room to ourselves and had our own bathroom. Wifi is limited. Staff were not very helpful when asked for recommendations on what to see and where to go.

Very very clean with amazing facilities. Only thing to note is it's more of a hotel than hostel, which was fine for us. Less of a hang-out atmosphere but super super nice and clean. We were shocked we got such a nice room for SO cheap in Berlin!! Staff was clearly making a big effort to make us happy... Wifi was down for much of the time, but for this price location cleanliness, if the wifi is down just find a coffee shop! Stay here! Best place in Berlin!!

I did Enjoy staying there!