Hotel 17 Reviews

225 E. 17th Street, New York, New York, USA

Strange old school hotel with cool architecture in a great location, and relatively cheap price. Shared bathrooms are small and cramped, but it IS New York, and in a week there I only had to wait to use them once. Rooms were nice, staff were relatively friendly and easy to deal with.

This is a great choice for a budget hotel type environment. I had a single and it was just enough space to be comfortable and I never had to wait to use the restroom or take a shower. All the facilities were also super clean

Perfect location in Midtown Manhattan. I'm a college student who was looking for a cheap place to stay and was blown away by how nice this place was considering I only paid $79 a night and I was right in Manhattan! Less than a block to subway stop, safe neighborhood with good restaurants. The room was so nice, had sink in the room and was impressed by how clean the bathrooms were. I'm definitely staying here again the next time I'm in New York-Hotel 17 is best option for college students!!!