Hotel 22 Marzo Milan Reviews

P.zza S. M. del Suffragio, 3, Milan, Italy

Nice hotel, we were greeted warmly upon arrival and given a pastry and a cappuccino. Our room was big and smelled nice. It takes a while to get to the city center on the tram, but the stop is right across the street. Near some good restaurants (DEEP Milan was fantastic). Free breakfast was amazing! Overall very satisfied.

Staff were very friendly. They gave us welcome drinks and breakfast was included. Also, we were given a free bottle of wine when we left!

Not the best but not the worst. Location is great but it was ok for a night

Though I didn't end up staying here through a mistake in booking for one not two people, the staff were very friendly on arrival and helped us to find a new hotel and even sat with us for a drink in the evening.

• 15th Aug 2015

Literally the best staff, they helped us get around Milan, told us what transportation to use, fed us even after breakfast was closed. The man at the front desk(I'm sorry I forgot his name) was the best. He went out of his way for my cousin and I. If I'm ever back in Milan I will definitely stay here.