Hotel 22 Marzo Milan Reviews

P.zza S. M. del Suffragio, 3, Milan, Italy

The Hotel Manager was very welcoming and went out of his way to help us get the most out of our visit to Milan. The hotel is well situated near local transport routes, making it easy to get into the city centre.

• 25th Oct 2014

All in all it was quite average but we had a good stay at Marzo. The staff was helpfull and freindly. The room was clean but small and the sound isolation was poor so we woke up several times at night when other people entered their rooms even though they were'nt noisy.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Very pleasant stay. Free welcome dink from the machine in arrival and a great breakfast and coffee which set us up for the morning. About a fifteen to twenty minute walk to the duomo but trams run regularly from just outside. The area where the hotel is has plenty of shops, a macdonalds and other restaurants and places for coffee/drinks. Very pleasant staff, and clean and well equipped bathroom, including slippers.

• 18th Oct 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent that there is a safe in the bedroom. Great location - trams and buses to get to centre, to Montenapoleone (fashion district) in front of hotel. Great shops nearby and super atmosphere. Great pizzeria recommended by hotel (7euros for first class pizza). Disappointed on arrival that the building was shrouded in plastic and scaffolding (renovation) and the drilling was annoying during the day. Also after much rain the bathroom smelt bad.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Very good Hotel, really nice staff, remarkable stay with all support someone could wish.

• 31st Aug 2014

We had a great time and the staff was absolutely excellent and served us the best Cappuccino I have ever had!! I would recommend this place and will go back and stay with them again. Easy access to transportation and the rooms was comfortable and quiet. Great place!!

• 30th Aug 2014

I found with many hostels in Italy you cannot lock the room door from the inside. This was ok given I was there with my father, however, if I was a single female on my own this would've made me very uncomfortable.

Nice rooms and amazing breakfast provided!! Reasonable location and staff were very friendly.

I guess the hotel received our reservation even when they were fully-booked at the moment. So this hotel change our room to another hotel next to it without informing or asking. And another hotel is much more worse and cheaper than this one. We're not happy about this arrangement.

A lovely place to stay. Staff so friendly and helpful. When visiting Milan the budget traveller would be mad to stay anywhere else.

The host is VERY helpful, kind and friendly! Busstop in front of the hotel. Very good conection. Best breakfast :-)

Had a wonderful stay here. The staff are the best part, so enthusiastic and are so helpful. The manager was particular;y wonderful, happy and made us cappucinos with pictures he had drawn each morning. Best experienced staff we have come across in our travels.

The taxi drivers in Milan find this place impossible to find. Make sure you have directions, in Italian.

Staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. I was sick during my trip and they providing me with lots of hot water with lemon and honey! Easy walking distance to all the attractions, highly recommend this hotel.

Please pay attention.. the building is under reconstruction and there was noise starting from 7:30am... not a problem for us, but be advised... The construction is completelly isolated from the hotel accessible area.. the only noticeable thing will be noise. The people over there was excellent and helpfull.. really a pleasant stay. Cleaniness was at the best.. great! Not in the historical center, but it is a 20 min max walk or a 5 min tram. The tram is literally 50 m from the doorstep.

• 12th Jul 2014

A wonderful staff 24/7, breakfast is nice, and location about 15min taxi from LIN airport. The host gave me a free ticket for the bus, walked outside to show me the stop AND gave me a free bottle of wine to take! Bus connection is normally only 1.50 to the central train station as well. Our private suite was a very large room!

Small hotel, not too far from the city centre and easy to reach by tram/bus. The hotel provided many amenities that were not expected, such as complimentary slippers, travel size toothbrushes and paste. Breakfast was simple but good. Very nice cappuccinos. Our room faced a building that was in the middle of some remodeling, so it wasn’t the nicest view… not that the area has any particular nice view, though. We’d probably try another hotel in Milan if there is a reason to go there another time.

Very nice hotel, clean, just a little far if you're walking. The staff was very nice and gave useful advices and even speak french. We could hear people talking in the hallway but we still slept very well.

Everyone was very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay just right. From no hassle parking, restaurant guidance, and a satisfying breakfast, our quick stay in Milan was perfect. The hotel was very kid-friendly, as well, and within easy proximity to everything we were looking for.

• 19th Jun 2014

Very good value for central Milano, 22 Marzo is a small hotel with 24 hour reception, attractive and bright room and areas and very friendly and helpful staff. Location is good and convenient,15 minutes walk to Duomo with bus and tram stop a minute away. Staff were very pleasant, always keen to assist with travel information and help. Room (single) was small though comfortable, good en-suite, TV, Wi-fi, air-cond, bright and modern.Very good self-serve breakfast is included. Highly recommended.