Hotel 22 Marzo Milan Reviews

P.zza S. M. del Suffragio, 3, Milan, Italy

The place was clean and the staff was very nice. The location was convenient for the purpose of my visit.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

This was my second visit here due to a great first visit. The same friendly staff greeted me with an amazing cappucino. Large breakfast, great staff and location to the centre and central station

Best staff ever! very nice coffee as well! Convenient location - 20 mins by walking to Duomo, 10 by bus; 15 mins by bus to Central Station. I recommend!

Hotel 22 Marzo was very nice with friendly staff, good rooms and a nice location right next to a major tram line. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to explore Milano in comfort.

• 21st Dec 2014

When we arrived the staff was quite rough, we had a long fly and we expected to have a warm welcome and it wasn't, but anyways in the morning the next turn of the staff was completely different, very polite and nice. Great breakfast!!! :P