Hotel 22 Marzo Milan Reviews

P.zza S. M. del Suffragio, 3, Milan, Italy

Very good Hotel, really nice staff, remarkable stay with all support someone could wish.

• 31st Aug 2014

We had a great time and the staff was absolutely excellent and served us the best Cappuccino I have ever had!! I would recommend this place and will go back and stay with them again. Easy access to transportation and the rooms was comfortable and quiet. Great place!!

• 30th Aug 2014

I found with many hostels in Italy you cannot lock the room door from the inside. This was ok given I was there with my father, however, if I was a single female on my own this would've made me very uncomfortable.

I guess the hotel received our reservation even when they were fully-booked at the moment. So this hotel change our room to another hotel next to it without informing or asking. And another hotel is much more worse and cheaper than this one. We're not happy about this arrangement.

A lovely place to stay. Staff so friendly and helpful. When visiting Milan the budget traveller would be mad to stay anywhere else.

The host is VERY helpful, kind and friendly! Busstop in front of the hotel. Very good conection. Best breakfast :-)

Had a wonderful stay here. The staff are the best part, so enthusiastic and are so helpful. The manager was particular;y wonderful, happy and made us cappucinos with pictures he had drawn each morning. Best experienced staff we have come across in our travels.

The taxi drivers in Milan find this place impossible to find. Make sure you have directions, in Italian.

Staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. I was sick during my trip and they providing me with lots of hot water with lemon and honey! Easy walking distance to all the attractions, highly recommend this hotel.

Please pay attention.. the building is under reconstruction and there was noise starting from 7:30am... not a problem for us, but be advised... The construction is completelly isolated from the hotel accessible area.. the only noticeable thing will be noise. The people over there was excellent and helpfull.. really a pleasant stay. Cleaniness was at the best.. great! Not in the historical center, but it is a 20 min max walk or a 5 min tram. The tram is literally 50 m from the doorstep.

• 12th Jul 2014

A wonderful staff 24/7, breakfast is nice, and location about 15min taxi from LIN airport. The host gave me a free ticket for the bus, walked outside to show me the stop AND gave me a free bottle of wine to take! Bus connection is normally only 1.50 to the central train station as well. Our private suite was a very large room!

Small hotel, not too far from the city centre and easy to reach by tram/bus. The hotel provided many amenities that were not expected, such as complimentary slippers, travel size toothbrushes and paste. Breakfast was simple but good. Very nice cappuccinos. Our room faced a building that was in the middle of some remodeling, so it wasn’t the nicest view… not that the area has any particular nice view, though. We’d probably try another hotel in Milan if there is a reason to go there another time.

Very nice hotel, clean, just a little far if you're walking. The staff was very nice and gave useful advices and even speak french. We could hear people talking in the hallway but we still slept very well.

Everyone was very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay just right. From no hassle parking, restaurant guidance, and a satisfying breakfast, our quick stay in Milan was perfect. The hotel was very kid-friendly, as well, and within easy proximity to everything we were looking for.

• 19th Jun 2014

Very good value for central Milano, 22 Marzo is a small hotel with 24 hour reception, attractive and bright room and areas and very friendly and helpful staff. Location is good and convenient,15 minutes walk to Duomo with bus and tram stop a minute away. Staff were very pleasant, always keen to assist with travel information and help. Room (single) was small though comfortable, good en-suite, TV, Wi-fi, air-cond, bright and modern.Very good self-serve breakfast is included. Highly recommended.

We absolutely loved our stay here. Real breakfast, cute room, and very clean facilities. The staff was kind and very helpful for recommending restaurants and activities.

This place was perfect. Rooms are a bit small but it was expected. Staff were friendly, quite relaxed and happy to help. I ended up going back here again on my way back through Milan.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • India

The staff was very kind and helpfull. The breakfast was good quality and full of choices.

Very helpful staff, very professional environment. They gave us very nice tips, and a detailed map of the city, called us a cab, and packed our breakfast because we left at 5AM. The room was great. and Milan is awesome, I would stay there again.

• 5th Apr 2014

We spent only one very short night in this hotel so it was quite good for the price. However, when we were there (end of march 2014), there were works outside the building so all the windows were covered by a scaffolding so there were no light at all in the room even during the day. The breakfast buffet was included in the price and was pretty good. We had a quite large range of choice of pastries and a coffee bar offering different types of hot beverages. Great location: 15min walk from Duomo.

• 28th Mar 2014