Hotel Acacias Reviews

2 Rue De La Cavalerie, Arles, France

Excellent hotel in an amazing location, literally steps from the site of Van Gogh's home and surrounded by shops and cafes. You are easily able to walk to anywhere in Arles within 15 minutes. I will definitely stay there again.

I just stayed 1 day, but it was very impressive. Becasuse the room was very nice, clean and the location was also very near to the city centre. I would stay there , if I go there again.

I was very pleased with the hotel's vicinity to the train station. It was also in walking distance to everything in Arles (it is a small city). I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the facilities as well as the newness.

Nicely appointed room, well-located just inside the cod city gate. Loved our stay in Arles!

I can recomend others to stay this hotel. everythings are very nice.

Very close to the train station as well as a supermarket (Monoprix).