Hotel Accademia Reviews

Via delle Belle Arti 6, Bologna, Italy, Bologna, Italy

Great place to stay, breakfast was excellent and the staff were so helpful and friendly. Only problem was the very loud noise at night below us as our room was above a rerstaurant / bar which went on until 3:30 am. Likely would be fine in rooms facing other directions or in the colder months when our window could have been closed and the bar doors also closed. I would definitely go there again and ask for another area.

• 4th Oct 2015

Everything was really good and satisfying. Really nice and helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Unfortunately the wifi din't work very well.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

I enjoyed my stay and would like to go back and explore the city more. The staff at the hotel were very helpful and provided a map and suggestions of interesting attractions and good restaurants. Good value for money.

The hotel is in a good location and is a good value. One issue for some may be the noise from the street, but the fan olved that problem for me. The staff was very helpful. My stay was only one night, but I would stay there again.

I booked this hotel last minute and then ended up extending my stay to three nights! The hotel is within walking distance to all the sights. It's very clean and has a really lovely breakfast. The staff were so kind and helpful, there to answer any questions or assist you in any way possible. The only complaint is that my hotel faced a busier street where students like to hang out at night, but if you turn on the fan in the room it more or less alleviates the problem.

Great location, nice staff, breakfast included, separate bathrooms are clean. Rooms are nice, comfortable. I'd stay again next time in Bologna.