Hotel Accademia Reviews

Via delle Belle Arti 6, Bologna, Italy, Bologna, Italy

The location is good. Room was clean, but ensuite shower was tiny. I'm a big guy and it was hard to do my thing in there without constantly touching the walls of the shower. Staff is friendly and super helpful - especially the cute Russian girl working there. She gave me a ride about 20 minutes from the hotel when she got off work so I didn't have to pay for a cab. Really, really wish I could remember her name :/ she made the stay so much better. If I return to Bologna I would stay here again.

Decent place, good breakfast. The uncomfortable bed was the biggest downside. Great location.

Good and cheap hotel, it was the alternative found since there were no hostels available. Good breakfast and the lady working there in the morning was really friendly and helpful. Also in a very good location.

Ordinary hotel, nice pice!

We stayed here just for one night, as we were driving from the south of Italy to the north, but we had a short but good stay here. The room was clean and big enough (the bathroom was very tiny, but clean), and breakfast was also fine. The only lowpoint here was that our room was on the streetside and we heard a lot of noise during the night.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Belgium

the location was very good close to the center! nice clean room!

It's the people that make the experience great and the staff was friendly, courteous and cooool

• 19th Jul 2014

I was sick during my stay and the hotel Staff were absolutely wonderful giving me advice and helping me navigate the city, given my limited Italian abilities. I was only supposed to stay two nights but I canceled my other plans and stayed four because it was so nice. They also had the best breakfast!