Hotel Accademia Reviews

Via delle Belle Arti 6, Bologna, Italy, Bologna, Italy

I was sick during my stay and the hotel Staff were absolutely wonderful giving me advice and helping me navigate the city, given my limited Italian abilities. I was only supposed to stay two nights but I canceled my other plans and stayed four because it was so nice. They also had the best breakfast!

I had a single bed with everything I needed. The staff was pleasant, the room was clean, and the location was good. They also let me check in early, which was a huge plus. The hotel itself, late at night, can be a bit creepy due to its winding hallway and timed hallway lights which shut off after a little while, leaving the floor pitch black.

Staff very helpful - spoke good English. En suite cramped but very clean, Breakfast selection cold but varied - good for price paid. BEWARE buses do not run on Sundays and Festivals - but taxis and cars can access central area. BEWARE of beggars, especially at weekends. We were also conned by a well dressed man on station. I suspect he had sabotaged the lift - "kindly" offered to carry our suitcases down & up stairs. He then demanded TEN Euros - which proved to be more than the taxi!