Hotel Accademia Reviews

Via delle Belle Arti 6, Bologna, Italy, Bologna, Italy

Ordinary hotel, nice pice!

We stayed here just for one night, as we were driving from the south of Italy to the north, but we had a short but good stay here. The room was clean and big enough (the bathroom was very tiny, but clean), and breakfast was also fine. The only lowpoint here was that our room was on the streetside and we heard a lot of noise during the night.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Belgium

the location was very good close to the center! nice clean room!

It's the people that make the experience great and the staff was friendly, courteous and cooool

• 19th Jul 2014

I was sick during my stay and the hotel Staff were absolutely wonderful giving me advice and helping me navigate the city, given my limited Italian abilities. I was only supposed to stay two nights but I canceled my other plans and stayed four because it was so nice. They also had the best breakfast!

I had a single bed with everything I needed. The staff was pleasant, the room was clean, and the location was good. They also let me check in early, which was a huge plus. The hotel itself, late at night, can be a bit creepy due to its winding hallway and timed hallway lights which shut off after a little while, leaving the floor pitch black.

Staff very helpful - spoke good English. En suite cramped but very clean, Breakfast selection cold but varied - good for price paid. BEWARE buses do not run on Sundays and Festivals - but taxis and cars can access central area. BEWARE of beggars, especially at weekends. We were also conned by a well dressed man on station. I suspect he had sabotaged the lift - "kindly" offered to carry our suitcases down & up stairs. He then demanded TEN Euros - which proved to be more than the taxi!