Hotel Accademia Reviews

Via delle Belle Arti 6, Bologna, Italy, Bologna, Italy

Nice hotel in a good place , near to the center.friendly helpfull staff.great breakfast.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Hungary

Very nice place, clean, tidy, friendly and cozy.

The location is good. Room was clean, but ensuite shower was tiny. I'm a big guy and it was hard to do my thing in there without constantly touching the walls of the shower. Staff is friendly and super helpful - especially the cute Russian girl working there. She gave me a ride about 20 minutes from the hotel when she got off work so I didn't have to pay for a cab. Really, really wish I could remember her name :/ she made the stay so much better. If I return to Bologna I would stay here again.

Decent place, good breakfast. The uncomfortable bed was the biggest downside. Great location.