Hotel Accademia Reviews

Via Faenza, 7, Florence, Italy

The woman at reception was very friendly. I asked for sightseeing recommendations and she drew me a whole walking tour that was a perfect way to spend my day in Venice. Thank you!

Shower had very poor water pressure. The room/bathroom were very clean though. Bed was comfy. Breakfast was meh, cheap croissants, yogurt, cereal, juices. Some of the staff was friendly, some werent. Hotel is very dated, looks like you stepped back into the 90s. They have an old retaped sign that says "Credit card machine broken, pay cash." We refused to pay cash and then the machine was magically fixed and we payed with a card. Overall for the price, cleanliness, location a good stay though.

Excellent! Great location, comfortable rooms. Excellent breakfast! If in Firenze again I will stay there for sure!