Hotel Achterbahn Reviews

Schwanthalerstra�e 88, Munich, Germany

Room was great, shower room was excellent. I have to say all my travel mates (4 including me) have had chosen this as the best among our stay in 6 countries of this Europe trip. The lady boss had even extended their closing hours to keep our luggages (of course luggage storage was free) on our check-out day. This is what I call "extra miles" and we are very much appreciated it.

It was difficult to check in, the cafe closed at noon on Sunday so I had to find a pay phone to call someone, once they told me where to find the key I realized they checked me into the wrong room and I had to go back to the pay phone and then wait for someone to come and fix the mistake. Other than the check in it was clean but no area for morning tea or coffee.