Hotel Adelchi Reviews

Via Ingegnoli, 20, Milan, Italy

Don't go to this place if you get scared easily. It's difficult to find and too far from the station and everything else!!! Don't do it!!!

• 24th Feb 2015

It was a decent hostel to stay for one night. It was not expensive but it is not close to the center.

Simply Disgusting. Just to make clear to whoever is thinking about it, that it is not a hotel. IT IS NOT A HOTEL. I don't know how to call it. Wi-fi doesn't work, bed linen is disgusting, there was a shower inside the room, literally in the room, no door, no mat, and water goes everywhere, furniture is older than my grandma. Anyway, it's been the worst place i've ever stayed so far.

• 31st Oct 2014

I arrived late in Milan very late and walked for 20 minutes from central station to hotel Adelchi, the receptionist waited me till 1 am, thanks a lot for that!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Sweden

clean and warm hotel close to the metro station. 나는 그것을 좋아.

• South Korea

I found hotel Adelchi a very safe and silent place to sleep. The staff are nice and my room was spacious with free bed linens, bathrooms are clean. There are also a coffe machine next to my room. I'd like to recommend it.

• South Korea

I enjoyed my stay. The staff were helpful and the room was very clean. Good value for money in Milan city center. There were also many cheap and good restaurants close to the hotel.

• Norway

Good budget hotel. Nice room, close to the metro station and city center, helpful people, comfortable bed.

• Spain