Hotel Adelchi Reviews

Via Ingegnoli, 20, Milan, Italy

It was a decent hostel to stay for one night. It was not expensive but it is not close to the center.

I arrived late in Milan very late and walked for 20 minutes from central station to hotel Adelchi, the receptionist waited me till 1 am, thanks a lot for that!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Sweden

clean and warm hotel close to the metro station. 나는 그것을 좋아.

• South Korea

I found hotel Adelchi a very safe and silent place to sleep. The staff are nice and my room was spacious with free bed linens, bathrooms are clean. There are also a coffe machine next to my room. I'd like to recommend it.

• South Korea

I enjoyed my stay. The staff were helpful and the room was very clean. Good value for money in Milan city center. There were also many cheap and good restaurants close to the hotel.

• Norway

Good budget hotel. Nice room, close to the metro station and city center, helpful people, comfortable bed.

• Spain

You have to insist on them in order to get your credit card accepted. They tell you the machine doesn't work, but it's not true. We didn't have any cash, so we had to wait until the owner returned. The room was well, spacious and comfy (and it had a sink with a mirror). One bathroom in the ground floor (IDK the others). It's close to the metro and train station (not the main one), but for that price you couldn't find anything else in Milan.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

I paid for all my needs I was the worst point of that hotel

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Friendly and helpful staff, however bed was broken and one toilet between a whole floor was an inconvenience. A little difficult to find from the directions given and no free wifi, however good value for money and was not a negative experience.

The staff were very friendly and hospitable, but the owners could update hotel policies to make the location more welcoming for guests of the 21st Century. Wi-Fi should come free, standard, not with a daily fee. A common area would be nice for some socializing or relaxing. And keys should be handed out for the common room. Entry into the building is too lax without this and I had to keep my valuables hidden because it was possible for someone to sneak into the room during the night.

I was there with my bf in standard twin private shared bathroom room,it was really clean , but if you want to use the toilet you need to wait a lot especially at the morning . We paid for internet 5 euro extra and even when it is extra paid it was awful, most of the time we hadnt network! Anyway it is good for the money that you pay,but you have to know that you will pay extra 7 euros (internet + tourist tax)