7.6
Very Good 244 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 244 Total Reviews
Hotel Adelchi Located at Via Ingegnoli, 20, , Milan.
Italy

• bownasssimon8115
  • England, Male, 31-40
10th May 2016
7.1

Arrived in my car, so was pleased to have parking facilities, even if it was a bit costly (15 Euro per night). Close to local metro, but quite a way out of city centre. Not many shops or eateries in local area, unless you like kebabs or Chinese, but snack/coffee vending machine in hotel lobby. Reasonably clean room, with tidy en-suite. Just what I required for my one night. I would stay here again if I were to visit Milan again.

27th Feb 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Adelchi Hostel, the staff is nice, friendly, present and helpful, the rooms are clean and the location is good, pretty near the subway (about 3 minutes walk) and close to restaurants and bars, inna good part of the city.