Hotel Adelchi Reviews

Via Ingegnoli, 20, Milan, Italy

I paid for all my needs I was the worst point of that hotel

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Friendly and helpful staff, however bed was broken and one toilet between a whole floor was an inconvenience. A little difficult to find from the directions given and no free wifi, however good value for money and was not a negative experience.

The staff were very friendly and hospitable, but the owners could update hotel policies to make the location more welcoming for guests of the 21st Century. Wi-Fi should come free, standard, not with a daily fee. A common area would be nice for some socializing or relaxing. And keys should be handed out for the common room. Entry into the building is too lax without this and I had to keep my valuables hidden because it was possible for someone to sneak into the room during the night.

I was there with my bf in standard twin private shared bathroom room,it was really clean , but if you want to use the toilet you need to wait a lot especially at the morning . We paid for internet 5 euro extra and even when it is extra paid it was awful, most of the time we hadnt network! Anyway it is good for the money that you pay,but you have to know that you will pay extra 7 euros (internet + tourist tax)

Clean rooms, good location near a railway station and Metro station Lambrate. Nice and polite staff.

• 15th May 2014
  • Bulgaria

Value for the price; a bit far from center. Staff nice bit not speaking English. Wi-Fi available for extra charge

Clean room and nice staff, not far from the metro station, surrounded by many economical restaurants and supermarkets! I had a wonderful time here!

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

the value for the money ok but the place not really clean, room smell of cigarette

• 8th Nov 2013

The receptionist girl could not speak English. It was verry could ind the room.

The hotel location is not very close to the metro. The stuffs cannot understand English properly. The blankets in the room was without any covers; so they were looking very dirty.

Receptionist was not freindly at all. She Took long time to check me in the room. Bed cover had cigerate smel. Bathroom did not contain necessery aminities. Wi-Fi cost extra money.

We are couple and they gave us a room with separated beds.

Far from city center but 5-6 minute-walk to the metro station. WiFi, air conditioner, towels etc. are not free. Staff are helpful.

The man at the reception did not speak English (neither German/Spanish). A "Double bed room" means you get two separate beds and if you want you can arrange them yourself. The whole hotel is dark, full of awful artificial flowers and the district is quite unsafe (we had some really bad experience). The price does not include taxes, so all in all it is not even cheap to stay here. I would NEVER go back to this hotel.

It is a family business, they really treat you very well! The area was perfect for me because it was less than 10 minutes walking to the CItta Studi. Also there are lots of shops, restaurants, cafes. The down side its that wifi its $5 per day.

Poor location. 5€ for Wi-fi! Only one bathroom per floor, there was someone in the bathroom for hours and they woudn't let me use another one in another floor even though it was clear... Don't recommend this place.

The Hotel Adelchi staff were very nice people helped us out whenever we needed it... even finding us very cheap train tickets. we stayed for a week and had no problems. its very easy to get around milan from this location and the immediate area around is very cheap to eat and drink. would recommend Adelchi to anyone staying in Milan. Thanks guys from Australia :)

• 1st Aug 2013

You have to pay for wifi and A/C. There are prostitutes wandering the streets every night but we still felt pretty safe. They are just trying to make a living. Great location near a kebab place, but the supermarket is is small and expensive. You turn in your key whenever you leave the hotel, which we thought was weird. I always hid my wallet and/or iPad before we locked up. Beds were saggy, and a lot of street noise in the AM, but we were also on the first floor...

Had a good stay at the hostel. Was clean, staff was nice and we were very happy that our room had a fan as it was very hot. Unfortunately, the hostel is not very central if you want to walk to the inner city and stuff, but there is a metro station nearby.

Good option for one night. Creative solution with the shower inside a room ;) It really made our day ;)

• 22nd Jul 2013