Hotel Adua Reviews

Cannaregio 233/a, Venice, Italy

Good location! Staff was quite ok, tho' twice they walked into room when we were in! They offered us room with private bathroom for extra (but really small fee) which was nice of them. PS! Towels they use are absolutely awful, bring your own ;).

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Estonia

Rooms were very dated. They shared bathrooms were always dirty. One out of the two showers was broken. It was very noisy due to the locks on the doors. You could hear everyone on your floor when they were going to the bathroom. Air conditioner also didn't work. Nice location, terrible facilities.

The hostel was in a good location really near to the train station! By the side of the water. Staff were friendly. The room was very vintage. We were lucky and had a balcony outside area which I really liked. It's basic but it does the job! The stay was pleasant.

I booked a double-bed room for 2 nights 1 month in advance. When I arrived to the hotel, I got the keys to the small room with 2 separate beds! I immediately stepped back to the reception showing my booking confirmation with a bold "double-bed room" writing, but the receptionist was claiming that it was the only one free room to take! (At first he was trying to make a fool on me telling that this kind of room with 2 separate beds I booked!). Only the next day I was given the correct room!!

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Poland

the room was really hot and the fan didn't work without a buzzing noise coming from outside the room (maybe the generator). Everything in the room was almost falling apart and not worth what we paid for it. The only positive was the fact we were put in an ensuite room rather than a shared bathroom. The building we were in was down a dark alley and with a door that was almost broke. Unfortunately I wouldn't stay here again and I'm glad we only did for one night.

Excellent location . Very good accommodation . And the wonderful service

I and my wife had good time when we visited Florence and Adua hotel.

• 24th Jun 2015