Hotel Adua Reviews

Cannaregio 233/a, Venice, Italy

Room smelled like a cigarette (even tho its non smoking) and our keys were by the front desk, which was often un-manned, and we had to reach over and get our own keys. which means anyone could do that. as a positive, they were able to hold our bags on checkout day

Good location! Staff was quite ok, tho' twice they walked into room when we were in! They offered us room with private bathroom for extra (but really small fee) which was nice of them. PS! Towels they use are absolutely awful, bring your own ;).

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Estonia

Rooms were very dated. They shared bathrooms were always dirty. One out of the two showers was broken. It was very noisy due to the locks on the doors. You could hear everyone on your floor when they were going to the bathroom. Air conditioner also didn't work. Nice location, terrible facilities.

The hostel was in a good location really near to the train station! By the side of the water. Staff were friendly. The room was very vintage. We were lucky and had a balcony outside area which I really liked. It's basic but it does the job! The stay was pleasant.

I booked a double-bed room for 2 nights 1 month in advance. When I arrived to the hotel, I got the keys to the small room with 2 separate beds! I immediately stepped back to the reception showing my booking confirmation with a bold "double-bed room" writing, but the receptionist was claiming that it was the only one free room to take! (At first he was trying to make a fool on me telling that this kind of room with 2 separate beds I booked!). Only the next day I was given the correct room!!

• 11th Sep 2015