Hotel Adua Reviews

Cannaregio 233/a, Venice, Italy

the room was really hot and the fan didn't work without a buzzing noise coming from outside the room (maybe the generator). Everything in the room was almost falling apart and not worth what we paid for it. The only positive was the fact we were put in an ensuite room rather than a shared bathroom. The building we were in was down a dark alley and with a door that was almost broke. Unfortunately I wouldn't stay here again and I'm glad we only did for one night.

Excellent location . Very good accommodation . And the wonderful service

I and my wife had good time when we visited Florence and Adua hotel.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Decent place, great location, bathroom was very tiny and not the cleanest. Not a great atmosphere, but in Venice for the money and the location it was perfect.

Nice stay.