Hotel Aeromar Reviews

Avenida Nascente 1, Praia de Faro, Faro, Portugal

BE CAREFUL! These guys charged me for the first night two days before arriving.... even though I had cancelled 48 hours before. They then send me an emailing stating that this is their policy. I read through all the fine print and the only fee I was suppose to be charged before checking in was the booking fee, not the first night!! I am still fighting with them to receive my money back.

OVERALL A VERY NICE SHORT STAY, STAFF ARE VERY HELPFUL AND PLEASANT , HOTEL A BIT DATED BUT VERY CLEAN. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY, WILL GO BACK AGAIN

• 5th May 2014

The hotel is located fairly close to the airport. It is basic but very clean and has everything you would need. The were extremely polite and helpful.