Hotel Airone Reviews

Santa Croce 557, Venice, Italy

I was totally desappointed about this hostel and I definitely will not come back. Staff was the rudest in my travel in Italy, they don´t give any support´, any help and any information...just let me walking around the courner once I had talked to them (they give you Keys in a different address of the hotel what was totally new for me!).

Quite cheap for Venice, yet very beautiful, clean rooms and very close to the railway station.

I think wifi should not extra money for customers and staff should be smile when talk customers.i think the hotel is average not very very good.price is high for this hotel.i didnt like so much.