Hotel Airone

Fabulous 265 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
19th Dec 2016
7.4

Decent hostel, staff not as friendly as most hostels', but the rooms are comfortable.

1st Nov 2016
8.0

Really great location for exploring Venice, and also for catching the bus back to the airport! The front desk staff were very kind and helpful. They should give out better maps though haha my friend and I had a mess of a time trying to find a restaurant that was recommended. The room/building itself was a bit odd. I kind of felt like I was in an old hotel that wasn't in use anymore. It could either be like really charming for some people or borderline creepy for others (I'm the latter).