Hotel Akcinar Reviews

Nobethane Cad. Serdar Sok. NO: 18, Sirkeci, Istanbul, Turkey

This is a hotel, hence i treat it like a hotel. We arrived at 8 am, and since checkout time is 12pm we are forced to wait. There was a problem that the hotel couldnt find our name. that fault lies on hostelworld and us - please book earlier. Breakfast and room were OK, although the latter quite small. The problem is that, the sound isolation is very poor. Sounds from people going up stairs, traffic, even ship horns from nearby sea port can be annoying.

The reception staff was very helpful and always willing to assist whenever needed.

nothing special.

Really nice budget hotel in Istanbul! Good room, nice bathroom and very clean!

It would have been better ıf our reservatıon had actually been put through to the hotel. The hotel dıdnt have a room for us and we were shuffled off to another of the owner's hotels for the first night, wıth no refund or anything The hotel akcınar ıs really clean but hıs other hotel had peanuts ın the freshly made beds and a bathroom with lukewarm water and the disgusting odor of urine.

We were 4 days, the 2 first days the hostel gave us beds in a different hostel ,was a really bad and dirty one,because it was complete. But the hostel was good in quality-price relation.

I had two very bad experiences with this hotel in one week, I booked a room through hostelworld and when i arrived they told me that I didnt have a room even though I was paid and confirmed . they don't know how to use hostelworld or manage a hotel. unless it is the last in istanbul, dont go to them

After coming to hotel Akcinar they sent us to an other hotel then the one we had booked (!!!) How is it possible??? Room was very small and no toilet paper. Bathroom and toilet in one room separated from bedroom but door couln't close. Breakfast was overcrowded because they filled a second hotel with people that had booked in Akcinar.

A little expensive for what it is. The room was very small, almost not practical. The location is busy through the room was quiet enough. Staff are ok, but a bit business like.

A great location, the staff were helpful and was reasonably priced compared to other places on the same street.

Rooms are small but have everything you need. Quiet stret....2 minutes away from tram.... walking distance to all the best sites of istanbul and local restaurants and cafes. Only issue was that shower fitting spray most of the bathroom with water! But given it's a buget hotel I wasn't too worried

They dıd not include the hostelworld reservation fee in the final price when checking out, I only realised this after I left. Also, the bill was quoted in euros, there was no credit card payment available so I payed in Turkish Lira, but they didnt bother to do the currency conversion properly, instead just doubling the euro price and so giving me an unfavourable exchange rate.