Hotel Alabarda Reviews

Via Valdirivo 22, Trieste, Italy

Decent Breakfast included. Staff good. Big rooms and clean showers but extremely expensive no value for money

Convenient hotel 5 minute walk from train station, bus station, post office and shops. Doom room was clean and large with sink and lockers for rent. Communal bathroom was clean. Good for a comfortable and secure night sleep.

Had a good time in Trieste. It is a working city rather than a tourist trap. Loved the key card entry system, so easy to use and I thought the hotel was very very clean.

Perfect for a budget stay. Lovely breakfast and a great location. We were running late and the staff kept the reception open for us!

Trieste isn't amazing for backpackers, but worth a one day stay. This place is the cheapest place so worth going to and the staff helped us with printing boardings passes etc

Stay includes a nice breakfast in the morning. Staff was helpful. Big downside was that the wifi was down during my entire stay. If you're gonna need wifi, check that it works before you book. Otherwise, good hotel/hostel for a short stay.

Very good breakfast, very clean toilets ") very near from station as well.

The hostel was my favorite during my journey. The location was convenient and they provided and wonderful map. The staff was friendly and the included breakfast was incredible. The rooms were clean and cool and towels were provided. The bathrooms were large for a hostel and there was a sink and mirror in the room for brushing my teeth etc. Overall, I very much enjoyed my stay there.

• 16th Aug 2014

Good place to stay for a one night stop in Trieste. Close to station, cheap and great breakfast included. Shower lacked good lighting and room fan was extremely noisy so had to sleep without! However comfy beds made it a decent night sleep.

The only downside (which, in my view, is pretty significant) is not having a locker. If ere are any, I wasn't shown them. Apart from that, excellent location (less than 5 minutes walk from Centrale train station) and it's clean.